i need space - is she done enough?

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Some of the guys here who have been following me for a bit, or rather, trying to help me for the past few months will know how eager i am to get this off the stalk. but then again, i feel like im completely out of space for the new seedlings, i feel like if i dont get them into one gallons soon, im going to have issues.
Cosmo if it's stressing you out that plant can be Harvested

but I want to tell you that I have plants a couple feet tall in pots the size you have

your issue is there stretching because of low light, maybe you can put them up closer to the light on milk crates or lower the light or something, it might help the stretching

but they're not rootbound at all, you can hold those in that size pot for a lot longer because at this point they're only stretching for the light

And if you do decide to harvest keep us posted, good luck!

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

you're doing good!

its not a bad dilemma to have, running out of space.

smaller number of plants is easier to manage. also, inevitably a single room grow becomes a rotation system (typically with 2 grow areas).

if you leave 'em in smaller pot, they get root-bound. you can leave 'em in the small pots, their growth will slow.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

but I want to tell you that I have plants a couple feet tall in pots the size you have

your issue is there stretching because of low light, maybe you can put them up closer to the light on milk crates or lower the light or something, it might help the stretching

but they're not rootbound at all, you can hold those in that size pot for a lot longer because at this point they're only stretching for the light

Stack them on edges of other pots since you dont have room to add crates or anything. They will be fine & get more light & grow slower when rootbound to give you time to catch up

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter

Okay cool! If I can keep them in the small pots then I'm going to let the other girl finish out. So I'm not losing out on my hard work. Or, cutting it short rather.

When the light comes on tonight I'll do some reconstruction in the tent and see what I can do to get them closer to the light.

I can't wait to harvest. I'll make sure everyone is updated in the results. I'm not shooting big. Practice plant!

you're doing good!

its not a bad dilemma to have, running out of space.

smaller number of plants is easier to manage. also, inevitably a single room grow becomes a rotation system (typically with 2 grow areas).

if you leave 'em in smaller pot, they get root-bound. you can leave 'em in the small pots, their growth will slow.
Exactly what I'm dealing with. One room, two tents..I'm just trying to get this rotation cycle down, and I probably have to much going on right now. Hence, my small panic. I mean, good panic. I just want to make sure I don't loose the wheels on this bus because of to much going on lol.

After I get some constant grow-harvest-trim cycles going on, I'm going to cut the plant count down, and start training just two plants or so in the 2x4 and make them nice and large etc. I flower in a 4x4.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Okay cool! If I can keep them in the small pots then I'm going to let the other girl finish out. So I'm not losing out on my hard work. Or, cutting it short rather.

When the light comes on tonight I'll do some reconstruction in the tent and see what I can do to get them closer to the light.

I can't wait to harvest. I'll make sure everyone is updated in the results. I'm not shooting big. Practice plant!

Exactly what I'm dealing with. One room, two tents..I'm just trying to get this rotation cycle down, and I probably have to much going on right now. Hence, my small panic. I mean, good panic. I just want to make sure I don't loose the wheels on this bus because of to much going on lol.

After I get some constant grow-harvest-trim cycles going on, I'm going to cut the plant count down, and start training just two plants or so in the 2x4 and make them nice and large etc. I flower in a 4x4.
I'm in same boat, just starting again & I've got some practice things going & have now started my "real" stuff. Have 13 different kinds I'm working with to find what I want. Going to narrow down a lot this year tho.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
@Beachwalker

This is a different plant, i dont have good shots of the plant were talking about in this thread yet, myfukin phones always dead....
anyways, this is plant that will be harvested SECOND in this current run.

Or.. maybe first? whoever shows amber trichomes first i guess.
shes at day 60ish if flower, i think, im so bad at this still lmao.

Anyways, the samplers are looking good, tasting good, im pumped.

IMG 20200313 151619 6

Maybe a little airy. i know i need better drying conditions.

The dry room setup is planned for tonight.

I'm in same boat, just starting again & I've got some practice things going & have now started my "real" stuff. Have 13 different kinds I'm working with to find what I want. Going to narrow down a lot this year tho.
Exactly why im so okay just chopping this one down, im ready to grow my real strains. The seedlings are Gk genetics, the ones im harvesting are seedsman. Not saying seedsman are fake, but im really excited about these upcoming plants lol. im ready to get the show on the road with the new girls.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

@Beachwalker

This is a different plant, i dont have good shots of the plant were talking about in this thread yet, myfukin phones always dead....

View attachment 950179

Exactly why im so okay just chopping this one down, im ready to grow my real strains. The seedlings are Gk genetics, the ones im harvesting are seedsman. Not saying seedsman are fake, but im really excited about these upcoming plants lol. im ready to get the show on the road with the new girls.
That one needs a few more weeks

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@Beachwalker

View attachment 950179

That bud is weeks away. Its only half done. Look at all the white pistils.

Finishing a plant properly is the only way to good potent bud.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I've got some local guys skunk & sour 91 from jj that I'm excited about & are in solo cups. Keeping clones of everything I'm running tho in case I find something I like. Forcing myself to be patient, only 1 week in flower on 1st set of plants & I'm just trying these LEDs for 1st time, dont want to ruin good stuff with crappy lights. I've got some Green Crack in there so hopefully I'll get some kind of proof in about 5 more weeks (short time girl)

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Well, since were still talking the same plant, im not going to make a new thread, so heres a little log, 7 days later.
I think still one more week.

Read below.

i started to catch some amber trichs on her today. Shes filling out more, i get what you guys say now about how the last couple weeks are important, i see how shes densing up now, and filling out more.

im a fucking idiot, today i was watering the other plants and i pulled her out of the tent to get the plants behind her out, and i was watering my other plants and listening to music, smoking a bowl and doing my thing, and then bam, im a fucking idiot and gave her a watering of 600ppm of flora nova bloom. i know im supposed to be flushing her, i was watering the other young plants that just went into flower with a beginner dose and i dont know what the fuck i was doing, and i watered her because she felt dry without switching water.

Beginner mistake.

But now what? The runoff measured at 1700ppm!? Shes at the end of the road, or atleast coming to the end of the road. Last week or two.
Am i panicing over nothing? just continue to flush her out here on out? Do i have TIME to flush the 1700ppms out?

I just dont want my final product to be harsh because of nutes and as a beginner grower shes my best plant in the garden, i dont want to mess up bad on the best one lol... I already pulled a nug off, dried her and tasted it without a cure, and man she was smooth and tasty already and shes not fully finished. Did i ruin my final result?

CANI HARVEST YET

Started a PPM log, im hoping the new plants that just entered flower can get more stable readings. My PPM readings are fucking everywhere, and theyre always off the charts HIGH.

Another bump in the road, but we got this.

basscaptain

basscaptain

it's fine just chill they need the food anyways...... your still 2 weeks out easy....................

you should all ready have 3-4 other plants in the flower tent sexing right now...>>>>> your seedling need to go into 1gal soon....... you have work to do to keep this going sir......

Enjoy and get to work........

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
it's fine just chill they need the food anyways...... your still 2 weeks out easy....................

you should all ready have 3-4 other plants in the flower tent sexing right now...>>>>> your seedling need to go into 1gal soon....... you have work to do to keep this going sir......

Enjoy and get to work........
Word, appreciate it bass, i figured they would, i just wasnt sure because it was so late in flower, i really dont want to fuck this one up. seedlings are definitely due for the one gals. Getting nervous about the space, but ill get over it lol.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I just went though this with the BFT I was thinking 7-8 weeks for flower....>>>> GK says 9-10 so Just roll with it Bro..... the 1 feed is fine it won't screw you at all.....

get a few of those plants into flower NOW to get going....... Man I'm sry I forgot to pm you but I losted it for a day or 2 I have a lot on my mind and things arn't good......

basscaptain

basscaptain

man if I forget HIT ME UP........... My Mind is in a Million spots right Now...............

basscaptain

basscaptain

man I haven't seen pics for a week or more...... BUT I Would say>>>>>

you need to transplant 4 your gals over to 5's and get then into flower NOW...... Put then in the middle with the others on the outer egde's...........

Next week transplant the other 2 in gals over to five's top and hold till the the 2nd 2 come out of flower..........

Get those solo cups into 1 gals.............. in a few weeks top them.. be ready to top those 3 times before flower.......

Get to Work.........

Man this is Nothing ............. ๐Ÿ˜™you should be popping more beans in 3 weeks >>>> LYB๐Ÿ˜Ž

Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

Hell now that I think about it........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

your all ready behind cause I have popped 2 sets of beans maybe 3 to your 1...................

Top Bottom