I think ive actually made it to my first feed? WOW.

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

View attachment 921120

View attachment 921121

View attachment 921123
Hmmm, soil is super compact.its dry obviously on the inside from the pictures, just disecting this plant, another learning experience. how do the roots look? Should i try and break up the rootball a bit, obviously not ruin the roots
Not getting even watering? Im not a soil grower but you may find watering a bit letting it soak then more and let it soak in and then again just until you get some run off. Basically slow the watering down so it doesn't just channel through the soil.

Scratch up the surface and maybe even rough up the rootball a bit is the pot?

See what the soil guys say

basscaptain

basscaptain

thats what I was thinking it was going to look like... you got to water everyday or every other.......
when the soil is pulling away from the pot....... add some yes.. i use chuck rock but ur good

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Transplanted from a 2 gal into a 3 gal, whether i should have done it or not, i atleast got a learning experience and was able to see that my watering practices still suck, so i pretty much flushed her out fairly well to keep everything watered, kind of "Reset" her hopefully, idk we will see what happens lol.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Also, i think i have fought the fight with my mind long enough, and i think i have finally won the war with my brain on wanting 6 plants. When they start dying off, i think im going to cut my plant count down from 7, to 2. and only focus on the two. I have so much going on, i get confused, i guess i need to start small. Im sure thats what everyone here did. It sucks, i so badly want a nice forest of pot in this tent again, ahahaha, but i need to go back to the basics, again.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Literally. This happens to every plant i grow. Im about to just chuck this plant away, i know how this show ends as this is like plant number 50 something. Look, the same thing happens to all my plants. I just dont understand. Im about done. So im not being a dick to anyone, but instead of saying the plants just look good, does anyone have ANY idea as to whats going on based on this whole post. is it my uneven watering? These plants dont look good. This yellowing is not new growth. I have seen this for the past 50 plants about, and i know its future.

IMG 20191216 130419803

IMG 20191216 130501518

This coloring starts to happen, and then it stunts and doesnt grow, and then it falls over. literally, it will just fall over like my last plant did.
it is not new growth. I understand im new, and i dont know what im talking about. But it is NOT new growth.

Im beyond frustrated, ive already began taking down the 4x4 tent as i plan to just throw most plants away.

I was all like "OH HELL YEAH GUNNA TRAIN THIS GIRL :D"

.... Nope.
IMG 20191216 132537492

IMG 20191216 132548791 1

My nice stunted autoflower, this is how shes looked for the past 2 weeks. RANDOMLY happened one night.

How am i not supposed to be pissed off? This happens to EVERY. PLANT.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
You can get a nice forest with one plant and a trellis net. Might have to veg it for 4 mons, but.......

Bout to give it a go... See if i can learn training that way... maybe it wont be so much stress.This is just becoming to much money for the seedling-early veg phase. I mean, youre talking about a year of plants dying and not even making it to flower. I havent seen a plant flower for about a year and a half. Lol......

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

I got a suggestion switch to 2 gallon plastic pots. Fill pot to 2 inches below the top of the pot. When you water fill it completely to the top with water. It will look like a small pond but thats what you want.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Before you chuck everything pour a gallon of water on them right in the middle. Fill it to almost over flowing the pot, let that seep in, and repeat till you have used a whole gallon.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
I got a suggestion switch to 2 gallon plastic pots. Fill pot to 2 inches below the top of the pot. When you water fill it completely to the top with water. It will look like a small pond but thats what you want.

Thanks, amazoning now. Im completely open to change ups. Obviously im doing something wrong, and i cant figure it out.because this same issue happens every plant, infact, i know which plants it will happen to because they start looking this certain way in seedling stage. This plant didnt show the symptoms till later on which is unusual, so i made it further.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Hey what do you think about those spiked air pots, i cant explain them, ill go take a pic for you off amazon in a sec, the ones with holes in the sides. Maybe that would help me measure when to water????

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

What soil are you using? I used to use FFHP but found it inconsistent. I switched to Roots Organics original potting soil and I have been a whole lot happier.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Im assuming its still my horrible watering habits, i probably didnt water it correctly. I really think knocking the plant count down will help, until i get more experienced. I think being able to just track one or two plants will be alot easier. I honestly cant keep track of when these plants are drying out and stuff. I screwing myself, shooting myself in the foot and then getting pissed off about it. Just need to once again be petty for a little bit and "Get over" the losses and then just remotivate for the new try. the most frustrating part is i just got so far lol.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

If you are going to chuck those plants and start over I would pour 1/2 to 3/4 a gallon of just straight ph'd water on them first. Give them 3-5 days see if they snap out of it before I let them go.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Yeah im going to wait a week or so, i transplanted today and stuff im sure shes shocked and stressed and im sure theres a chance shell bounce back. Ive just never had a plant bounce back once its hit this point, and almost every plant i grow tends to look like this, and die so like, i just know the chances are slim. im preparing to just start over early. just to be ready. its what ive done the past 12 times. LOOL. Going on amazon getting plastic pots and stuff right now.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Hey bro, you can grow the same number of plants just make sure they are the same strain. Different strains need different things, Did you see my post "aint that a pisser?". I got a Sour D x White Widow giving me fits thats growing in the same soil and same amendments my other 2 plants thrive in.

Top Bottom