I think ive actually made it to my first feed? WOW.

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

Already having temp troubles in the 2x4 veg, i cant get it under 80 since ive moved into a move condensed closet. i got the AC running, we will see how much it cools each tent
you may have to open a vent up a little to move more air though the tent

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
That looks like haven when you have been outside in a TENT.......... It's allways more work then you think LOL

LOL True, i see your post, i will have to go back and review, but last i saw you had a tent going outside in the woods? Man, it looked dope though you got it rockin dude. Youre and INDOOR OUTDOOR GROWER, dope! hahaha

you may have to open a vent up a little to move more air though the tent

Got one open, switching out the 900w Meizhi, which is alittle bigger than the 1000W Kingled, made a difference. The KingLed is running me at 77 which is perfect. But, i like to run at 75. gives me room incase the heat in the house gets turned on or some crap like that. in colorado we can go from 12 degrees to 61 within 12 hours, so that will effect everything in my grow room. So if i can bring the heat down a LITTLE more, ill be happier. But i guess we can run this 77.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Dropping my veg light from the meizhi 900 too a lesser 1000w kingled. What am I losing in the veg tent? Just growth speed? They are similar watts but the kingled is not as efficient as the meizhi. I mean, I don't think. I don't know much about lights but that's what I've grasped. Am I losing anything downgrading in the veg tent? Should I add a supplement light?

basscaptain

basscaptain

yes you may have to run the light closer to the plants..... adding some extra light would be good..... if you have it............ I would worry More About the flower tent 1st.......
get the light meter app on your phone and check that sh.t

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Meh. The ocd got the best of me. I couldn't handle the kingled not covering the whole tent.
The meizhi 450w at least covers the whole tent. Looks like we definitely need a light upgrade for the veg tent. Something that covers. That quantum board may be needed shortly.

707finisher

707finisher

The 2x4 is sort of an odd size for light distribution, I ended up pushing my 400w hps to one side and adding a cheap viparspectra led to the other side for better light coverage, looks good in there though!!

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
The 2x4 is sort of an odd size for light distribution, I ended up pushing my 400w hps to one side and adding a cheap viparspectra led to the other side for better light coverage, looks good in there though!!
So the kingled is a tiny light, the meizhi is a little more longer covering more area. But it's less watts. Less par. So I'll have to get it even closer, but, I think it'll at least do for veg stage. I got a meizhi 900for the flower and then if I need to add light I can always add that kingled or another shit 600w supplement.

Waking up for work, the lights are off, it's about 30 degrees and windy here creating a cool house environment. I go to the tent and check the temps.. 77!!! In the night cycle!! That's NOT GOOD for me. I usually run 70 dead on. I'm going to have heat issues.
So let's spank that issue quick. Here's my idea..I have a separate cheap ass plastic vivosun exhaust fan. I purchased a cheap temperature controller for ten bucks. I will place the exhaust fan in a temp control to turn on at 80 degrees. It will shut off at 74. This means I'll have 2 EXHAUSTs on one tent, but one will be used as an 80+ degree emergency. It won't be running all the time.
Maybe this will help.
So here I'll let you guys laugh at me...
It says DC 12v. Does that mean this only plugs into that cig car outlet? Or do you think they provide a power supply for it.

Screenshot 20200117 151331
Screenshot 20200117 151414
Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

it's $10. if it suits your purposes, great! if not, drink 2 less beers next time, punishment.

not sure about its power supply, read that single sheet paper instructions, murphy's law.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
here you go

i may get 1

Sweet, i was able to cancel it. @707finisher it says its just a relay module, so i instantly went and cancelled. i mean, i know how i could get it running if it was a 12v plug but like @basscaptain was saying, 20-30 bucks to get it working when i can buy an inkbird. i guess its a no brainer.

it's $10. if it suits your purposes, great! if not, drink 2 less beers next time, punishment.

not sure about its power supply, read that single sheet paper instructions, murphy's law.

LMFAO, i ended up being able to cancel it, ill throw ten more bucks in and get an inkbird, or even the 10 dollar one @basscaptain just posted. ^ meh, ill mess around with that techy shit another day.

10$$$$$
🧐🧐🧐🧐

707finisher

707finisher

Good call I bought loads of cheaper stuff along the way that’s just trash now lol, now I’m trying to research a little more first lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom