ib's Start your Motors, Motorsbreath that is.

• Thread starter ibTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

So one night i was rebellious about not have'n Special Funk(this was before i found the RP,SK) so i started 2 packs (12 beans) of Motorbreath cause i know its something Special in there.

So this is my attempt at Grow'n and find'n Some Momma's .

There in 7 gallon buckets, im use'n Sunshine Advanced for the first time, i added about 10 to 15% more Coco and the usual 25 to 30% coarse Perlite.
IMO this mix will be Alot better then Sunshine#4 and i aim to prove it.(fingers crossed,lol)

Theyll veg for 5 to 7 days under 2000w then ill go 12/12 and 3000w in my 6w x 11.5L room.

General Hydro and Advanced for the Nutrients

I hope things go well, So Lets start those Motors.

Ibs start your motors motorsbreath that is
Ibs start your motors motorsbreath that is 2
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

look'n good in here, sub'd to see what kinda fuel is in these beans, take care

Peace Shiva

I

ibTheMan

Thanks, Yup thats what im after Pure Fuel/ Diesel.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Great start ib!!

Cant wait to see how these turn out.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Hell yeah ib...it's gonna stink in that room. Thanks for sharing.

Make sure your odor control is in order, LOL!

I

ibTheMan

After 7 days of Veg. 12/12 time.

Check list=
Monster Motorbreaths= check
12 plants 3000w= check
7 gallon buckets and custom#1 medium= check
Air & Oder Control= Check
Are we Ready?= check ,check lol

Motorbreath 0041
Motorbreath 0031
Motorbreaths 0071
w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good ib.. Gonna be some fire soon.

S

Shamrock

Nice clean op you got there. Havent really heard of this strain but it sounds dank.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Let there be dank lol...,thats gonna be some rude ass chit my bro!

I

ibTheMan

What up stick, yah there will be Dank and then Pisces is go n to get the respect they deserve.
There do n super good in the new mix.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good,IB! I can't wait 2 see them starting stacking it on! Keep up the good work bro.

I

ibTheMan

Broski's What Up? Day 18, super croped up, these things are so out of control i cant tell yah, to begin with i cut small stuff of of these for 4 or 5 hours for about 4 to 12 inchs up branchs for the main stem, removed any small branchs and it didnt even make much difference!,lol god dam.

There was 12 in here, but this is only 10, they are so out of complete control that i had to give two of the biggest one there own dam room! shit! and there still aint no room!

They should have had 5 days veg, insted of 7 :(

I Really hope for dank, cause this is ah mess of all messis.lol

MB3 0022
New MB 0041
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man loving the jungle! gonna be nice to follow along a grow of these they sound sick!

I

ibTheMan

Thanks , im hopen for nasty Smelln Dank but only time will tell. last stuff i did looked like the best ever but wasnt even close.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
What did you expect feeding them all those goodies, in those big ass pots, LOL! :character0029:...looking good!
These ladies do appreciate the trim job down below...sfv and Chemdog D have some pathetic lowers that need to be taken off to get the most out of them.

A little tip for growing Chemdog D , ogk, or any plants that have a decent stretch....If you use MH bulbs instead of HPS for the first 2-3 weeks they will stretch less and have tighter internodes.
Also, MH bulbs can be used in HPS systems and they work just fine...I've been doing this for yrs now horizontal and vertical, no problems at all. No need for expensive conversion bulbs or switching ballasts.

Top Bottom