ib's Start your Motors, Motorsbreath that is.

• Thread starter ibTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

oh my... that's the shit! awesome job!

I have three girls two are getting nice n big in ten gallon and one smaller gal in a 2. On thurs going to take a butt load of clones, need to see what they bring.

Big ol veggin MB's, the one on the right is a KQxDuD for Green Lantern. Gunna take so many babies off that one alone. :)

Nice, i hope u get some funky phenos.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Thanks too Logic for not Prema ban'n me for spoutn off at the mouth.LOL
Heres ah pic of a bud off That^ plant ah week early, its smells chemy and taste chemy/fuely which is good. this is the only one ive tried so fare and its real nice. Im messed up on it right now!
Pop your Motorbreaths peps.

nice buds!, wishing you the best :joint:

T

tipper619sd

IB would u mind if i asked what nutrients you used on this grow and where they in 5 gal pots ? ALL in All very nice grow and i willl be looking into motorbreath myself they look like great plants. Peace and happy growing.

I

ibTheMan

IB would u mind if i asked what nutrients you used on this grow and where they in 5 gal pots ? ALL in All very nice grow and i willl be looking into motorbreath myself they look like great plants. Peace and happy growing.

I uses AN Connie, 7 gallon buckets, and its a MUST you tomato cage them, even if there shorter.

I

ibTheMan

Holy chit bro! Those buds are huge! Great job homie! Mine are doing the same thing!
Like 18" long! How many days you did you go?

I took um down at 65 days cause i was loosen the moon cycle.
plus with Connie and bud igniter it knocks ah little time off.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Bad ass chit my man smokes and smells like a dream pure chem diesel funk you killed these bro awesome job!

Illmind

Illmind

does it smell like fuel? ha!!!! jus kiddin. looks very nice and og dom good job. hows the early test nug smokin? dank i'd imagine.

I

ibTheMan

Thanks Bro, yah most of these things yield BIG, that pics of them Long Buds, that plant yielded over 14OZ's! dry(really 15.8, but im roundn down so its not only true but over) Plant on the right, the one of the left is really good and ah big yielder also.

Good go n Jimmy. Now you need to Hit it Out the Park with some Chemdog D x AJ or Daywrecker Diesel, trust me bro.

Newwest MB 0041
Long buds 0021
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Great job ib!:yes That looks like some fire to me!:mad0233:

I'm looking forward to hearing how the others came out for you...keep them pic's a 'coming!

I

ibTheMan

Thanks guys.

Here You Go ah Compilation of All 12 Phenos All good Chemmy smelln Tasten and all pretty hard buds.
Not the very best buds or trimmed very good but all Dank!
Double Click for good view.

Compalation MB 0031
Compalation MB 0051
Compalation MB 0011
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
You killed it homie! What's your favorite pheno so far??

D

diffrentstrains

You killed it bro!

I'm liking #5 myself! Super racing fuel and a bit of "out at the lake" kelpy, seaweed notes.

Looking forward to a fueled 4th of July.

WARNING: DO NOT open bag around open flames as the fumes could catch fire.

D

diffrentstrains

all the buds dont connect, but this thing is Long as hell and the nugs are Rock solid monster nugs that when dry and if thrown they could put an eye out.lol

Haha...for real putting eyes RED

2DogWalker

Lol, Thanks glad u liked it, it only gets better.

I think like is an understatement regarding my feelings towards motorbreath dude..... Amazing work, clean burning, flavor to savor and straight sweat dripping off my bald ass head!!!! Nothing better on a Sunday morning, :bong-hits:

My roor just keeps gobbling up these nugzs lol..

No joke bro, I just keep rotating between phenos looking for small differences,

#1 and #10 seem to have a little more lung expansion, but 5 and 3 a little more enjoyable on the palette, just my thoughts remember I am just a hillbilly though!

Regards,
2DogWalker :banana1sv6:

Top Bottom