ib's Start your Motors, Motorsbreath that is.

• Thread starter ibTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

yeah I expect them to reek considering there og chem..lol looks are super dank for sure. Nice grow by the way.!!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Them babies are stinky as hell what u talkin bout bro haha lol..doin some justice on these galz IB,super greazy and sticky my mustache n goatee was all matted down from the pinch n smell session gonna be some greazy ass fuely kush nugz to be puffed!! Turn these girlz out brotha!

I

ibTheMan

There are some good ones, not much smell at all, the best ones smell fuely/chemy when you touch um. One is ah monster but doesnt smell much, too bad too cause it will yield high.
there at 55days.

Last 2 pics are the potential keepers, i hope.
Theres 4 that look just like Chemdog 91, yes i now that 91 wasnt used in this cross, but looks just like the real Chemdog 91 pictures ive seen.(then 4 r low yieldn)

MB Bud 0031
MB Bud 0041
MB Bud 0051
MB Bud 0111
Venom818

Venom818

nice bro bet there is going to be alot of keepers dont worry about the smell im sure you will be hoping they didnt smell so strong during chop time

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nicely Done

Those plants look tasty, hope they rip your head off in a good way

mal

I

ibTheMan

Heres the one that looks like Chemdog 91 to me(i never saw Chemdog 91,only pictures) so what do u think?
the last pic is a different plant. there smelln chemy/fuely whice is good, theres probably not alot of smell in general cause my filter system works so well. if you shut the filters down the house stinks.

Mb bud 0201
Mb bud 0161
Mb bud 0231
MARTA

MARTA

Those calyxes look like marbles covered in sugar!

Yummmmmmmy! :inlove

A

A-Roe

The Chemdog D,Sis,91,3,4 all come off of the same seed line dont they? And the OG is suppose to be a Chemdog 91 s1. If so I wouldnt doubt that you have yourself a Chemdog 91 look alike, maybe stronger maybe not. The odds of finding a Chemdog 91 replicate in that genetic mix up is probably 1 in million. The odds of hitting the lottery is higher than that and people do it everyday. What ever the case may be that shit looks dank as fuc.

S

Shady Acres

awesome IB, looking great!

just popped a half pack to check them out.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Holy Sheeeit!!:confused0054: That's what I'm talking about, ib! :sign0005:

I

ibTheMan

all the buds dont connect, but this thing is Long as hell and the nugs are Rock solid monster nugs that when dry and if thrown they could put an eye out.lol

Mb bud 0151
rawman

rawman

That fucking looks awesome! Hope everything has been well with you!

C

cr1ppler

Holy shit man, this one looks sick. Props to you for taking such great care of these ladies and to Jimmy of course for passing on such great genetics.

152379d1307825266-ibs-start-your-motors-motorsbreath-mb-bud-005.1.jpg.att

Looks like it has the bud structure of the SFV and the yield of the chem. You could only hope for a lemony fuel smell on this one and I think you got THE keeper, ha.

I

ibTheMan

Thanks too Logic for not Prema ban'n me for spoutn off at the mouth.LOL
Heres ah pic of a bud off That^ plant ah week early, its smells chemy and taste chemy/fuely which is good. this is the only one ive tried so fare and its real nice. Im messed up on it right now!
Pop your Motorbreaths peps.

Dry mb 0041
I

ibTheMan

Some buds is Long as Hell. also rock hard.

Dont hate the playa, hate the game.

Long buds 0021
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
oh my... that's the shit! awesome job!

I have three girls two are getting nice n big in ten gallon and one smaller gal in a 2. On thurs going to take a butt load of clones, need to see what they bring.

Big ol veggin MB's, the one on the right is a KQxDuD for Green Lantern. Gunna take so many babies off that one alone. :)

IMG 2810
IMG 2812
IMG 2811
Top Bottom