ib's Start your Motors, Motorsbreath that is.

• Thread starter ibTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn nice forest you got there. Cant wait to see what becomes.

I

ibTheMan

Thanks, there lookn good and Huge,lol i got all Digital so i can run any bulb pretty much, friends been houndn me to use SunPulse bulbs.
Ah couple stretched alot, but i think the nugs are go n to have good shape, the tops are all pretty even. there very big plants tho.

I

ibTheMan

Veged from seed under T-5 for around 50 then 7 days veg under the big lights is what i meant ( i only count time under the big lights as veg time) but i wish i would have done 5 days insted.

I

ibTheMan

oh chit! Ive been under a 600 MH Blue for a week, there 12" tall, topped and throwing side shoots, how quickly did they sex for you? What day you at 12/12? Any tricome production yet? I got a couple phenos so its all good.

There Fems , but they where shown before i switched um, there at day 19 12/12, Tri's r bustn out all over, not much smell yet.

You better switch um qiuck if there over 55 days old.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Supp big time them galz are lookin sickk there some monsters 4 sure can't wait to smell em after a couple more weeks lol..given em that magic 4sure I bet there's gonna be some bad ass diesely/kushy colaz everywhere keep on killin it dawg!

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Damn Bro! you only vegged 7 days? Did they sex quick n easy?
Mine are topped and at the 5th node, side shoots are taking off!

Yo Jimmi you think I could run these all the way thru on MH Blues? Less Stretch! Tighter! Im all ears!!
Unless you had some long flowering tropical sativa, I wouldn't use a super blue MH all the way thru. You need some red light in there to promote flowering/add bulk. Regular MH's work fine all the way thru, or even better-versions with more red light added like Agrosun Golds. I've tried it all different ways...I prefer to veg under t5's, 1st 2wks of 12/12 under a MH Blue, then the rest of the way with hortilux HPS.

I

ibTheMan

I mit try the different Bulb thing, they Stretched alot But the internode spacen is pretty good and there should be some fairly long Kolas.

G.O.D cant wait to see how your first couple weeks go with them Blue bulbs.

What Up Stick, you know it bro.

Lastest MB 0022
Lastest MB 0011
Lastest MB 0071
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
That's what I'm talkin bout....killer!

What type of smells you getting off those early trich's ib?

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Dammnnnnn gunna have some nice buds there! I can't wait to pop my Motorbreath!

sticky icky

sticky icky

I tell you what these are some of the rudest smellin plants I've ever smelled deff pure rotten fuely og to the core, super sticky you got these babies on lock so far IB can't wait to see em in a few weeks from now killer job bro!!

I

ibTheMan

So u like those Stick? some r startn to smell real good, a, but most important is those suckers tasten good so we will see.

I

ibTheMan

Heres some newer pics, some seem to really suck Calmag & Nutes. The Front couple plants have the smallest buds. Not much smell yet, not sure they ever will, we will see tho. Im really hopen there will be ah keeper.

Newwest MB 0011
Newwest MB 0041
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

I'd say ur on a good path to find a keeper from the looks of things, I especially like the lady in the front right of the last pic(big momma) can't hold her weight, Peace SSP

I

ibTheMan

There all caged, but that one is the most out of control, great nugget size and shape, but no smell really.

im go n to have to do something, or them heavy ass buds r go n to brake off on that one u like.lol

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
They are blowing up nicely:yes
Don't worry ib, they'll start to stink:)....your only a few days past the halfway mark.

Top Bottom