ICMAG Refugees, say hello over here...

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

What up Colorado peoples...you know me, now say whats up to the new CO forum on the farm....say hello!

Tripsick

Tripsick

Whats up!:passingjoint:

:weed-sign: forums are entertaining to say the least.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

:weed-sign: forums are entertaining to say the least.

icmag became, well, entertaining to say the most....like a soap opera if you ask me...and reading through some of the vendor/breeder threads, it seems to me that Gypsy, Rezdog, Dutchgrown, and all those fuckers are just gang banging each other...

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

Finally found the place the real growers went after og...

Icmag didn't cut it for me. Too bad Planet Ganja had soap opera shit as there were alot of us OGers dabbling on that site before OG went down and definitely afterwards it became and OG hangout some definite skills and knowledge on that site. You can still find OG turbo post meatheads like benttech on smokebreak's PG round 3.

The Farm is where it be, especially if you are LEGAL within your state.

C

cannagirl

Hola CO peeps, I just closed my acct on that damn nazi website. Looks like Im about to make THC Farmer my new home, watch out boys!!!

E

edux10

why is everyone comming here all of a sudden? just wondering. good place to land tho! Welcome!

Tripsick

Tripsick

They shutdown all the state forums.

But the truth is.
You cannot have a Burger King in a McDonald's with a Taco stand in the parking lot...
:damnhippie:
shit doesn't work that way... People come in and shit on your rug.:confused0059:

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Yea, THC farmer is about to inherit like 10,000 more users...

P

pikes peak 69

Welcome to all the ICers. This is a no (ok very little) BS site. Hoping to teach as well as learn from you all.

pp69

C

cannagirl

We like no BS thats why we are here, too much of that shit going on over there...

C

COb

scrog1.JPG

B

BoCo Buds

But the truth is.
You cannot have a Burger King in a McDonald's with a Taco stand in the parking lot...
shit doesn't work that way... People come in and shit on your rug.:confused0059:

Hello everyone! SGM... in a previous life... what's up GM/CG??? Got the email... will be over to set-up in a little! ;-)

Trip~ they reopened it, but looks to be a graveyard.

hehehe... they blocked my acct... no reason... really... except didn't like the banning & crucifying of GM, so they yanked my posting abilities. :anim_09:

so i yanked my albums... incl the cdh review... amazing, my posting is back! :tongue0011:

only too late icm :mooning

what a joke... and it all started w rez asking for a cut on his sub-forum... no shit :middlefinger

N

NorthernApollo

Yea I got banned from ICMag after clicking a google link, guess they thought I was a spam bot or something! I'm glad I did though, THCF seems to have awesome people posting!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wait a minute... so, that Google link is only there because they allowed it, it didn't install itself, and they likely allowed it because they reap advertising revenue. So you were punished for helping them gain advertising revenue, have I got that right? WTF?

But the truth is.
Why would they shut down all the state forums? I know, I know, but I still keep trying to get stuff to make sense.

Btw, try making a trip down 99 through the central valley and you'll see how they rock the Taco Bell within a Burger King. Oh my!

Latest posts

Top Bottom