ICMAG Refugees, say hello over here...

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cannagirl

Canagirl - Cuba Cuba is pretty good Cuban food though in Miami you can get better for cheaper, plus the seafood is so much better in Miami too! That's one thing I miss living here in CO - good seafood. Went to Thailand this summer and was heaven with all the great seafood & Thai food!

Oh yes Mia, is my hometown, so trust me I know about the seafood and Cuban. I cant wait to indulge this weekend!

C

canaguy27

fuckers keep deleting my posts over there. they don't like any debate whatsoever.

R

Rednick

Yeah, the mods over there don't like it when you question their authority.
Pretty soon they will say "Everyone who didn't vote Yes on Prop 19 is banned!"

D

DrGreenGenes

Here I am... SPicymag.com ain't for me.

Howdy

:winking0067:

Megas

Megas

why is everyone comming here all of a sudden? just wondering. good place to land tho! Welcome!

Cause people there are consistent douchebags, Typical people who bring nothing to our culture all takers no givers. Pretty much a lot of scum of society who rather go to dog fights than go to work seems to me. I found out Greenmofo headed over here among some of the other guys I respect after taking a long break from that place.

S

selfhemployed

Cause people there are consistent douchebags, Typical people who bring nothing to our culture all takers no givers. Pretty much a lot of scum of society who rather go to dog fights than go to work seems to me. I found out Greenmofo headed over here among some of the other guys I respect after taking a long break from that place.

Well that's a little unfair don't you think? People who would rather go to dog fights than work? How'd you come up with that one :dull

D

DrGreenGenes

:fighting0085:

LOL

Selfemployed get bent about a comment regarding work! oh man... too funny... Made me laugh so hard I need to go medicate now. :winking0067:

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter

LOL

Selfemployed get bent about a comment regarding work! oh man... too funny... Made me laugh so hard I need to go medicate now. :winking0067:

For most of us it's not work... must suck to hate growing like you do, and only be in it for the money. Honestly ICMAG has way more GROWING CONTENT than any other site. It's just a little political right now.

DrGreenGenes, do you know what TURBOPOSTING IS? it's when you join a web site and then rack up 80 something MEANINGLESS posts in one week. How about you show us your grow, or contibute something, other than your lame ass commentary?

S

selfhemployed

LOL

I can't even figure out what you're trying to say..

D

DrGreenGenes

Sorry for the TURBO POSTING <I like that term

I'm getting my camera situation handled and I will start TURBO THREADING

Then ya can simmer down.

A

ace

Here we go! anywho, I am enjoying this site more than icmag, still getting used to the layout but that comes with experience.....THATS what she said!

Ace

Megas

Megas

Well that's a little unfair don't you think? People who would rather go to dog fights than work? How'd you come up with that one :dull

Well for one there was a thread on there for a long time about which dog could kill which and another showing how his 2 pitbulls killed a baby bear.

D

DrGreenGenes

Well for one there was a thread on there for a long time about which dog could kill which and another showing how his 2 pitbulls killed a baby bear.

^^^THATS F-D UP

Are the posts on this thread TURBO POSTS? Or am I the only loony TURBO POSTER on his site.

I don't give a shit what people say. I have 5 positive reuptation points kickin already because people like my posts.

I will be posting pictures soon of all kinds of good stuff....

I

iSMOKE.KUSH

yooooo think i should do my journal here this time instead of icmag guys
?

Top Bottom