• Tagged users None
Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hola Colorado Peeeeeeeps! :banana1sv6:

T

TyKaycha

Hello icmaggers. I still post over there but have never really been active in the CO forum there. Too much BS being thrown around. This site is my fav forum site. Better info and good CO folks.

T

thumpnasty

I got kicked out of icmag because Rez sold me 900 dollars of bunk trinity seeds and I said something about it!

F

Funkfingers

I don't think you were the only cat who got bunked on that trinity auction..How old was all that gear??

I got a feelin they'll be more than ample fire genetics around here in the coming months.. There's a few cat's round these parts that have got some fire up their sleeves..

8-10-2010_060.JPG

This is a close up of my favorite seedling right now..It's the Original Williams Wonder X Killer Chem.. Reeks of chem fuel already.. got about 10 of those going, 12 killer chem f2's, 5 sour bubble bx3, and 5 sfv x Chemdog D..

CloneDoc

CloneDoc

What’s up.

Check this out.
Here’s a message I just got from an ic mod……

“Clone

The ABC logo in your sig needs to be removed. See TOU (https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=184917), Article 8A”
:sign0055:

WTF? At one time almost all the CO MMJ people had that logo. seed sales must really be down over there.

C

COb

What’s up.

Check this out.
Here’s a message I just got from an ic mod……

“Clone

The ABC logo in your sig needs to be removed. See TOU (https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=184917), Article 8A”
:sign0055:

WTF? At one time almost all the CO MMJ people had that logo. seed sales must really be down over there.
They made me change my "buy local, put the cartels out of business" sig because that threatened gypsies business

Looks real nice funk, droppin a few of those real soon.
Just hit that banner w/ the sfv x bs ... :bandit
The c99 is barely showing his sack

F

Funkfingers

nice maybe a kush that yields really well??? We shall see. Lemme know when we can get that rollin..

Sshfan

Sshfan

I got kicked out of icmag because Rez sold me 900 dollars of bunk trinity seeds and I said something about it!

Hope you found something in some of that Rez and CC gear that is worth while.

You deserve the good karma for sourcing the Chemdog #4. Will be enjoying her for a while. :cool0044:

O

Octopus Sun

ICMAG is tracking down everyone's accounts, freezing them and more. Freezerboy is foaming at the mouth, claims all the state threads got out of hand was the WILD WIL WEST and they had no control, so they put a lockdown on the forum. no more individual states, just the usa in general now.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

They made me change my "buy local, put the cartels out of business" sig because that threatened gypsies business

Wow, thats some bullshit...I couldn't think of a better sig for our movement and they knock that shit down....

I'm popping some of those Bruce Banner x DSDs in a few days. Betty Banner anyone?

F

Funkfingers

a name they threw out for the ftc cough x banner was the betty banner.. Out of all the super hero's in the marvel world I know we can do better than betty banner..

Green those banner x dsd could be a disaster.. I kicked that pheno of dsd to the curb years ago.. couldn't stop it from throwin nanners..just sayin. The straw d is known to herm as well.. No more lady boys in this garden.. Culled a Abusive OG x MK Ultra about 6 months ago for the same reason.. The FtC cough x banner herms a lot as well.. so I don't think I'll be popping any banner crosses unless it's a female to male cross..

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I hear that. That DSD has never been and never will be in my garden. The Banner seems to throw a few nanners itself. Gonna be checking these beans out. I still think a good stable Haze male is the best thing to hit the Banner with, among other things. Haze seems to be very dominant and tends to stabilize things, look at the SSSDH for example, doesn't throw nanners, but a Sour IBL will!

We'll see what happens with those and others. I'm actually gonna be setting up a dedicated grow for testing beans/selecting phenos in the next few months, so I'll have a chance to run all sorts of bullshit to see if its worthwhile or not, and get to chuck some of my own pollen in the process. I don't intent to breed with any of this accidental stock, but who knows, you could always get lucky and find a calm one...

I think a Bruce Banner x Haze should be called Bruce Lee...but hey, thats just me! LOL!

And yea, that Sour Fuck can throw some sneaky late nanners, too!

S

selfhemployed

I hear that. That DSD has never been and never will be in my garden. The Banner seems to throw a few nanners itself. Gonna be checking these beans out. I still think a good stable Haze male is the best thing to hit the Banner with, among other things. Haze seems to be very dominant and tends to stabilize things, look at the SSSDH for example, doesn't throw nanners, but a Sour IBL will!

We'll see what happens with those and others. I'm actually gonna be setting up a dedicated grow for testing beans/selecting phenos in the next few months, so I'll have a chance to run all sorts of bullshit to see if its worthwhile or not, and get to chuck some of my own pollen in the process. I don't intent to breed with any of this accidental stock, but who knows, you could always get lucky and find a calm one...

I think a Bruce Banner x Haze should be called Bruce Lee...but hey, thats just me! LOL!

And yea, that Sour Fuck can throw some sneaky late nanners, too!

fwiw I've never seen the banner herm. I've ran it several times now and am impressed with how stable it is even when things aren't perfect.

I say leave the banner be, the possibility of the dsd rearing some of its uglier features may become more prevalent in a polyhybrid effort.

I donno end rant. I love the banner 3:icon_spin:

C

COb

I'm planning on goin through a couple packs of kali mist as soon as funds/time allow. One of my favs from the past, hopefully there's still some good phenos to be found in the newer version...

nice maybe a kush that yields really well??? We shall see. Lemme know when we can get that rollin..

Well see, this is one of the better males I've had in my limited exp w/ males. All the c99 males are pretty identical, very long to show, flower, decent smell... we'll see.

Far as names, dibs on Jennifer Walters :devil

The Joker

The Joker

Same shit different day. You can go back 4 years and find the same thing.

As far as I am concerned , any site that bans members for posting something that is TRUE to cover up how they scam members will never get my business.

You should always do some research and see what reviews a site or a vendor has.

Here is a good link http://bestseedbank.com/

There are a few sites that review both seed banks and forums. You'll get some interesting perspectives.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

fwiw I've never seen the banner herm. I've ran it several times now and am impressed with how stable it is even when things aren't perfect.

I say leave the banner be, the possibility of the dsd rearing some of its uglier features may become more prevalent in a polyhybrid effort.

I donno end rant. I love the banner 3:icon_spin:

You guys are totally right. I ain't fucking with those seeds.

Although I've haven't ran the banner in my garden yet, I have seen her herm just a tad in a few others' gardens. I can't say if there were light/stress issues or not, as it wasn't my garden, but there were a few late nanners spotted on her. Nothing serious that a good grower can't handle, but there are Rez's diesel genetics in there...just sayin'...

I've been smokin on some banner the last few days, and it is some delicious stuff!!! Giving her a run in a month or two. Wouldn't mind chucking some pollen at it, but yea, it seems with the OG and diesel genetics, that any cross with it could potentially turn into a polyhybrid intersex mess...unless you chucked something really different at it....i.e. Haze....

I'm planning on goin through a couple packs of kali mist as soon as funds/time allow. One of my favs from the past, hopefully there's still some good phenos to be found in the newer version...

Funny you say that, an old school grower (non-internet person) here in Boulder has been trying to pass me his Kali Mist cut for a while. He's had the cut for years and supposedly he pulls 12 oz per plant with that cut in soil and its some super-potent hazy goodness! I haven't had space for the cut yet, but will consider it, at least if I can't run it, some of my buddies can! This is the legendary old school Kali Mist that the grey haired hippies speak highly of....but I haven't grown it or smoked it, so don't take my word for it...

Tripsick

Tripsick

I remember the Russians selling KaliMist at their dispensary for 75.00 an 8th...:dull
I just smelled it... and thought well one day ill have to give it a run but no way am i spending that much to see what the hype was...

I really want some Pollen preferably from CK... if i had a jar/vial of pollen i would dust the bottom of my plants just for the fun of it.

Wont the ECSD hermi if left long enough? screw it I'm still dusting that bitch with something...:afroweed:

Maybe i will end up leaving it too long and it will get whats ever in my closet at the time... Then i can have a cool story...

Top Bottom