ICMAG Refugees, say hello over here...

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cannagirl

Yeah Trip, if you let the ECSD go longer than 75 days, expect late nanners. Havent really notice viable pollen from her though...

Tripsick

Tripsick

oh that's right it was Chemdog that pollinated a room full of Mass Super skunk.. to make ECSD.. Or maybe it was the other way around but still best weed legend ever.

As soon as i get one rooted clone from that plant its going into flower...

Maybe i should play around with colloidal silver and see if i can make some male flowers...
I love experimenting with this stuff... no matter the out come.. this shit is very entertaining to me...

C

cannagirl

well if you need an extra rooted clone, you know where to find it :D

I thought it was the MSS that pollenated the room...

CloneDoc

CloneDoc

Wow, thats some bullshit...I couldn't think of a better sig for our movement and they knock that shit down....

I'm popping some of those Bruce Banner x DSDs in a few days. Betty Banner anyone?

which is the male, the banner?
it could be great or it could be a disaster. the dsd has lot's of potential. She’s super vigorous, yields’ well and smells great. she lacks the flavor and power of the elites but nothing a good cross couldn’t cure. she will throw a few late nanners but i've never had any other problems. I just got a pm from a member here who's patients love her, I think he‘s had her about a year or so. I’ve had her quite a while now…She has seen around 30 strains come and go since I got her a few years back.

if the strawberry d in the banner is from the same clone i grew a few years back then i would be very careful as those two together could definitely be a disaster.

a name they threw out for the ftc cough x banner was the betty banner.. Out of all the super hero's in the marvel world I know we can do better than betty banner..

Green those banner x dsd could be a disaster.. I kicked that pheno of dsd to the curb years ago.. couldn't stop it from throwin nanners..just sayin. The straw d is known to herm as well.. No more lady boys in this garden.. Culled a Abusive OG x MK Ultra about 6 months ago for the same reason.. The FtC cough x banner herms a lot as well.. so I don't think I'll be popping any banner crosses unless it's a female to male cross..

the strawberry d cut i had was a full on hermi with male pollen sacs. i ran it twice to be sure and then she got the axe. that's not the same std as in the banner is it?
out of all those cuts i got back in the day i thought the dsd was the keeper although she has her issues too. did you ever run that mk ultra cut?

F

Funkfingers

Nah, I think the one you ran was a f2 doc..Didn't really pass out the straw d from rez.. IME both the f2's and the strawdiesel hermed if unhappy.. Yes the males in the banner were from rez's strawberry diesel server crashing release.. I think we might have got our hands on more strawdiesel seeds from that release maybe banner 2.0???
The Mk-ultra was just ok..that was the best out of 30 seeds too.. kicked that to the curb once I got my hands on a real og cut...

C

COb

Hey GM, good to know. I remember smoking it back in like 2000, but I don't know when Serious changed the recipe... But I do know that it was some strong ass sativa goodness. Anyway should be fun finding out!

CloneDoc

CloneDoc

Nah, I think the one you ran was a f2 doc..Didn't really pass out the straw d from rez.. IME both the f2's and the strawdiesel hermed if unhappy.. Yes the males in the banner were from rez's strawberry diesel server crashing release.. I think we might have got our hands on more strawdiesel seeds from that release maybe banner 2.0???
The Mk-ultra was just ok..that was the best out of 30 seeds too.. kicked that to the curb once I got my hands on a real og cut...

good to know. j said the std threw sacs on him too and he axed her.
i think it was bud that said he just ran the banner and was worried about the std in the cross but she turned out great without a nanner in site!
i was out vending last week before my back went out and saw the banner in ht at a disp waiting room. i think it was the aug. issue?

S

selfhemployed

I've got a pile of Original Strawberry Diesel f2's. I've definitely thought about doing a "banner cross" with both of my OG's. I'd have to call it the HULK :)

F

Funkfingers

yes sir crazy shit right..wish I kept a copy of it...even though high times has been a joke for the better part of the last decade or so..

B

BudGood

good to know. j said the std threw sacs on him too and he axed her.
i think it was bud that said he just ran the banner and was worried about the std in the cross but she turned out great without a nanner in site!
i was out vending last week before my back went out and saw the banner in ht at a disp waiting room. i think it was the aug. issue?

Wasn't really worried TBH. They're at day 58 and no problems, the early testers I cut off were BOMB! Anyday now, they'll be coming down... Your OG and Bubba turned out awesome, the Blueberry and Hope turned out good as well! :talking

Zombo

Zombo

Hi Coloradians, I noticed you all disapeared from the other site. Thanks to a friend(thanks Self),I found you here.
I don't live in Co. yet,but plan to in the future.,and like to keep up on whats going on out there.
So I might chime in from time to time with a question or two.

Zombo

Zombo

Hi Funk and 2Big,yep,its Shack.Glad I found you guys.
This is a nice place.

Zombo

Zombo

Hi Cob,I was wondering if that"Cob" was you.I was about to send you PM to see if you were actually here.
I'd like to thank you for all your help and support and thanks for being a friend.:friday:
looking forward to joining you on a pheasant hunt:character0110:

C

COb

Hi Cob,I was wondering if that"Cob" was you.I was about to send you PM to see if you were actually here.
I'd like to thank you for all your help and support and thanks for being a friend.:friday:
looking forward to joining you on a pheasant hunt:character0110:
Down buddy! Glad you found us over here. Dove season in 5,4,3,2... :hunter:
Stay up brother and keep me posted on how your Oct works out.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Good to see most of the congregation :banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

G

ganjherbsmoke

Stoked to see y'all here
Ic mag was a dictatorship u couldn't say what u wanted if "they" disagreed and they're clearly on theirknees for rez gypsy and dutch lol I liked the gbing reference so very true!

Top Bottom