• Tagged users None
G

ganjherbsmoke

its 50

donno how i missed the labor day thing

we should do somethin while this 80 degree weather lasts lol

T

therealpaco

hola my fellow Coloradan's! have not posted over here in a while. Glad to see not all have hit the sticks!

R

Rednick

Seeing a lot of familiar faces here, er, ummm...Avatars I mean.

Smoke'em if you got'em.

C

CurbsideService

Whats good GM and all the other folx, Curbside came to see whats cracking over here with yall!

F

FreshSteppin

no way really this homie is still runnin around! so glad I got away from the hype. Its hilarious.

true grit

true grit

All these posts related to this will be deleted. Tired of this crap and getting pm's about it. If you have problems with one another take it elsewhere or be legitimate contributors to the site until you can pm each other and deal with shit that way.

Any more of it and this thread will be closed too

T

TyKaycha

All these posts related to this will be deleted. Tired of this crap and getting pm's about it. If you have problems with one another take it elsewhere or be legitimate contributors to the site until you can pm each other and deal with shit that way.

Any more of it and this thread will be closed too

Amen brother!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to true grit again."

Let me know when you wanna grab some Jamaican again. Been craving it!

C

cannagirl

Jamican, huh? where at, if you dont mind me asking? I've been cravin some Island food lately...

mr. bojangles

mr. bojangles

No doubt. Can anyone recommend a good Cuban restaurant in or around Boulder? I need my southern flava:rauch08:

Dorje

Dorje

When Tony Man was running the I and I cafe in Ned, he had the best jerk chicken I've ever had. The man could cook chicken better than anyone.

true grit

true grit

Let me know when you wanna grab some Jamaican again. Been craving it!

Yeah bro, ill hit ya up...we missed the big labor day bash. didnt remember til past lunch. lol.

Bojangles- if ya hit denver, try out cuba cuba. Good food, great mojitos.

C

cannagirl

No doubt. Can anyone recommend a good Cuban restaurant in or around Boulder? I need my southern flava:rauch08:

I have no idea where to get Cuban in CO at all, but I know Ill be stuffing my face full of it this weekend, down in Miami!

T

TyKaycha

Gritty - yeah I missed it too - had to work, and didn't even think about the bash until the next day. I'm sure if I had looked out the window at work I probably could of seen the cloud of smoke coming from the bash! HA!

Canagirl - Cuba Cuba is pretty good Cuban food though in Miami you can get better for cheaper, plus the seafood is so much better in Miami too! That's one thing I miss living here in CO - good seafood. Went to Thailand this summer and was heaven with all the great seafood & Thai food!

Latest posts

Top Bottom