I'll Never Do That Again!

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
icanfarm

icanfarm

I'll never leave a pin hole in my orca film and bring a brand new room up to positive pressure with a 18inch 3/4 horse industrial tube fan oh and also check when you do bring it up that it's not pushing the windows frames out of the house before you leave for the night good gods I could go on all night with expensive costly dumb ass shit I did or tryed to do like this one time we didn't stage the lights an we test fired them and burned the transformer down .at the end of the street cops fire dept all our neighbors we were like um is your power out too and I wonder why it did that

icanfarm

icanfarm

I'll never leave a pin hole in my orca film and bring a brand new room up to positive pressure with a 18inch 3/4 horse industrial tube fan oh and also check when you do bring it up that it's not pushing the windows frames out of the house before you leave for the night good gods I could go on all night with expensive costly dumb ass shit I did or tryed to do like this one time we didn't stage the lights an we test fired them and burned the transformer down .at the end of the street cops fire dept all our neighbors we were like um is your power out too and I wonder why it did that
70,000 watts oh baby lol what a mess

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Iv done the too much neem thing and burned my gals.iv never went near it since.
There's also stuff called "tangle foot" which u smear around the tops of your pots or bottom of the stem.its designed to be a sticky barrier to pests like mcskunkins did with the Vaseline only the tangle foot won't harm your plant any.
And to combat fungus gnats and theyr larvae I use nematodes and sticky traps.works a treat every time and the nematodes are cheap.if anyone in the uk needs contact details to get em send me a pm

Farmer P

Farmer P

I got paranoid and dug up my plant that was kicking ass behind my house and put it inside in a bucket in front of a big south facing window. Came home from work the next day and the whole thing was crispy dry. LOL on the fish emulsion bomb. I did the exact same thing.

icanfarm

icanfarm

I will never set up and run a grow with inexperienced investors and in a collective situation . Every one thinks they are going to change the world of farming or reinvent the wheel.finaly had to put my foot down and ban them from the grow lol

Hempry

Hempry

Metal cage wire for scrog lattice. Coincided with an old ballast meltdown, me reaching under the plant to unplug odd sounding ballast and feeling that telltale split second thunderclap on top of my head where it touched the cage.

Top Bottom