I'll Never Do That Again!

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StandingRock

StandingRock

Try to grow up in an attic. Couldn't fit any tent amongst the scissor trusses, had to construct the enclosure, (lots of work). Always bumping my head, shins, knees on something. Humping the water, neuts up the fold up ladder. Going up/down the ladder untold amount of times during grow. Not paying attention the the RH during bloom. Trying to grow too many plants at once.
Not topping soon enough. Not using enough lights for bloom.

(Abandoned the attic, reclaimed some space for a grow on the first floor, got some 4x4 tents, grew more, easier and with fewer plants, much better results all around).
Well you made me reconsider an attic grow lol

StandingRock

StandingRock

I'm never gonna but a cheap pH pen again.. A room full of herms was my reward lol. Bluelab ftw!
Totally agree. I had one pen go out before I really knew how strong PH down is and I completely fried a plant. It still lived though! Weed is a weed lemme tell ya.

incogneato

incogneato

Totally agree. I had one pen go out before I really knew how strong PH down is and I completely fried a plant. It still lived though! Weed is a weed lemme tell ya.
That's exactly what happened to me. Fried a few of em. They lived too but a few hermed from the stress

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I have an expensivebph pen that doesnt work nearly as good as a cheap one I got from amazon, you just have to calibrate them.

Dan789

Dan789

Well you made me reconsider an attic grow lol
If anyone does or is considering an attic grow I can't stress enough how much extra work it is, how many times you'll pass on checking your plants because of that. I though it was great at first, but it's so much easier on ground level. The only advantage it had was stealth with all the difficulties mentioned, I've probably left a few off the list.

Top Bottom