I'm Allergic To Cannabis.

• Thread starter Bo0m
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
I would check on allergic reactions to the rabies shots, if thats ruled out aside from enviromental changes what sorts of pesticides, fungicides do you use??? This could be causing a reaction based on the compunds and if you are not using as directed.

Pesticides are Azamax and Captain jacks. Other than the money wash, which I've stoped useing at this point. The Azamax and captain jacks I've been rocking for years. That's my secret weapon.

No fungicide. Lol I don't mold, hahaha

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
I would eliminate any kind of mold spores before thinking anything else. Not saying you have visible mold but it could be possible the dusty lite mold spores are there. Best test is to take a dry nugg next to a really bright light and break it open. The spores will fly up into the air if they are present.

It's not mold. I've been growing for a while. That's the one thing, I can do is make sure I don't have mold.

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
A huge problem for indoor is Aspergillus mold. Lives in the carpet and easily attaches to plants. I've had it happen many times, doesn't bither most people but when you have allergies to mold like me it closes my lungs when I smoke.
Sorry for the bold print can't stop it for some reason :speechless:

I don't have carpit anyware in house. It's not mold.

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
One more opinion:
1) It's better than rabies.
2) I believe the congestion is a by-product of the histamine reaction.

Cover up and use a respirator and report results.

Good luck

Dude RABIES is fucking scary shit. ITssome zombie apocolips type shit.

I got a buddy trimming. Lol

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

you might be allergic to limonene or one of the other terpenes in cannabis. all feline creatures are allergic to limonene. You might want to try and find some strains with less concentrations of that terpene. I'm not saying you are alergic to limonene but a great way to tell would be to go find a cosmetic product with high concentration of d-limonene and test in on your skin. theres also pinene and many other terpenes as you most likely know. Many of the same one in cannabis can be found in everyday cleaning products and even WD-40. you might be sensitive to the volatile compounds the plant gives off as 'fumes' which are the terepenes. once they contact your skin or are inhaled they could irritate the mucus lining in the nasal cavity and upper lungs or in your mouth, tongue and throat.

Last edited:
CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

defense mechanism from the plant, the oils are causing contact dermatitis. Just like poison ivy would. get new strain lineage.

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

Look into south african strains. Pure Power Plant is south african lineage, very peppery metallic odor and taste. some pheno's will show lemon just cut them out. Anything with northern light # 5 in it is probably a safe bet that plant gives mostly pinene terpene. you are likely not allergic to pinene the major terpene found in pine needles.

Last edited:
CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

actually not pure power plant, that's the hybrid one. power plant

Top Bottom