I'm Myles from Cali Gold Genetics, New here to the farm, just saying whats happenin'

• Thread starter CaliGoldGenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliGoldGenetics

CaliGoldGenetics

yea seen that to but i'm still digging the iron cindy , something about that metal haze and cindy 99 sounds like an awesome functional day time smoke.....

yeah, I'd love to try some Iron Cindy..... if im not mistaken isnt that one of the Rev's strains? Ive been wanting to try out a few of his creations, especially that cherry malawi. One of the few guys left that aint afraid to run some killer real deal exotic sativas

soserthc1

soserthc1

yeah, I'd love to try some Iron Cindy..... if im not mistaken isnt that one of the Rev's strains? Ive been wanting to try out a few of his creations, especially that cherry malawi. One of the few guys left that aint afraid to run some killer real deal exotic sativas
yes its from his k.o.s seed company and yes he loves sativa's .... cherry malawi also had my interest but not as much as the iron cindy but i do not have the patience to wait 12-14 weeks , i am running a few durban 's that might take 12 and that is killing me but need that day time smoke to....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
And where would you get these killer strains gentlemen? cherry and iron

soserthc1

soserthc1

And where would you get these killer strains gentlemen? cherry and iron
kos seeds kingdom of organic seeds , just google them canna collective has them and maybe homeofthedank.com but there available on some seedbanks or go to seedfinder.eu and they will list mostly every strain and tell you what seed bank is selling them for what price......

soserthc1

soserthc1

Some reason seedfinder does not list any of motarebel strains thou , was curious as to why , he is listed but its crossed out ? anyone know why ? did mota quit breeding ?

B

bush

Gday, i tried to register as The Bush Administration but they wouldnt allow that so its just bush.

Firstly i would like to say that i have been looking for the breeder of the keylime kush in the picture on the medicinal strains database for the past year now. The general consensus seems to be that those two little limegreen/white nugs are the best looking things that anyone has ever seen, bravo!Myles, i will pm you mate.

Secondly, i wanted to ask you a question Myles about trifoliates, as it seems you have a bit of experience with them...
Long story short, i received one single seed from a friend who had a good connection to get some killer, had scored many times off this guy same stuff every time and only ever found one single seed once.
I germed it and from about the fourth or fith node on there were 3 branches on each node. I took pics at the time but unfortunately have lost them. The internodes are insanely close together like nothing i have ever seen before and good thick stems, looks like a bonsai rain forrest. I have only ever flowered it indoor, it was very quick to finish, seemed a bit tempramental. But perhaps there is breeding potential here. I have kept cuttings going, which do not display the triple branch node trait.
So, i was wondering what is the chance of seeds from this plant displaying the trifoliate trait?
Perhaps if i selfed the plant would it be 100%
or would a normal polination from a male and a continued breeding program be the way to go?
Any advise would be appreciated from Myles or anyone else.

Kind Regards
The Bush Administration

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I just read up on how one would gain these traits and do you soak your seeds in cocholine? If so I was wondering how you are doing this because from my understanding this is extremely bad for genetics and if this is the case I dont think the toxicity of the cocholine could ever be out of the seeds, shit is extremely toxic. Just wondering if you could provide feedback in how you achieve your polyploid in the genetics you post. thanks
MW

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I grew one out of chance but lacked vigor so I didn't keep it was interestimg though

soserthc1

soserthc1

I just read up on how one would gain these traits and do you soak your seeds in cocholine? If so I was wondering how you are doing this because from my understanding this is extremely bad for genetics and if this is the case I dont think the toxicity of the cocholine could ever be out of the seeds, shit is extremely toxic. Just wondering if you could provide feedback in how you achieve your polyploid in the genetics you post. thanks
MW
MWD miles has not posted since dec 2012 so i don't think he will be responding but when he original posted - I asked him a long line of questions and he also had a entire article in one of the rag's - hightimes i believe , I'll pm you the convo if I still got it - and if you wanna know which magazine it was i can root thru them and tell you also... peace SoSer

K

kona gold

Hey whats happening farmers, I'm Myles and I just wanted to introduce myself and Cali Gold Genetics. We're fairly new as a company, but our roots in breeding and growing go back over three decades. We have a special place in our heart for equitorial landrace sativas, and most of our varieties we have bred to retain our favorite sativa characteristics from electric, up and racey, to stoned, confused and scared. We would love to find some test growers, and I hope to meet some fellow sativa farmers, and anyone else who wants to share knowledge and possibly trade genetics.

K

kona gold

Hey whats happening farmers, I'm Myles and I just wanted to introduce myself and Cali Gold Genetics. We're fairly new as a company, but our roots in breeding and growing go back over three decades. We have a special place in our heart for equitorial landrace sativas, and most of our varieties we have bred to retain our favorite sativa characteristics from electric, up and racey, to stoned, confused and scared. We would love to find some test growers, and I hope to meet some fellow sativa farmers, and anyone else who wants to share knowledge and possibly trade genetics.

Aloha Myles.
Soooo glad your on here. Been trying to locate your beans since i first saw your "cherry cough syrup" in Skunk.
I love my sativa's, and since i live on the Big Island, i am blessed to be able to grow any strain all year long.
We have a short season that runs from november through may, and the sativa's love it!! They stay more compact and finish much faster. We also have a long season that runs from may to november for the giant full potential sativa beasts!
I would be honored to run some of your treasures, as i love my golds, exotics and mutant beasts! I also have some local genetics you might be interested in.....so let me know, cause i'd be stoked!
Mahalo.

drewski85

drewski85

hey miles,my friend,who is old school and doesnt know a damn thing about a computer,has been driving me nuts tryin to find that topa mountain purple thai you have.if u plan on selling them yourself or putting them up for auction,please let me know

Top Bottom