Im Sticking To Hps For The Win, Not Mars Led

• Thread starter notplayinn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

All I know is I was handing out advice and feeling pretty cocky over here and in the mean time a sneaky Lil herm got in my tent and well 3k down the shitter... I will recomp some but all and all, only Hillary could do worse...
So I brush that shit off, made a few notes about week 4 thru 7 lol, prudence :).... and get ready for my new beans to arrive....

N

notplayinn

How do threads just pop up like this, @notplayinn how's things going, you out there?
Yeah I'm out here man! I will post pics of new rooms. I have 11 adjust a wings de going and I have a 4 light adjust a wing de

Now I put the Mars to use for veg on half spectrum! Had to find out how they could be worth it for me

I veg in one house and take them to others to flower. I will post pics like I said.

N

notplayinn

I'm sorry to hear that you got screwed by Mars.
I tried trolling thier thread when they were vendors here, lol, but I got censored.
Total garbage lights.
Best of luck in the future.
Peace
It's some bs isn't it? Thanks a ton for telling me that lol I'm glad im not the only person on here acting like they are the shit. Lol. I spent 5 racks on 10 or someshit like that I paid 500 a light huge ripoff considering the fact you can buy a gavita 600 for cheaper

dankninja

dankninja

this little fabbed thing my buddy and me worked on works great for a little tent rig, lens collects specs before it leaves fixture. 100 w and puts out light. i wont be switching over but im impressed
LED

dankninja

dankninja

I still have a 400 watt magnetic ballast. Not using it though. Just getting new parts for the inside can restore its full power. It's a keeper.

transformer is not always the easiest to source by itself. When i have had to replace parts, if the transformer was bad I usually just grabbed a ballast kit. cap is easy to spot usually if its gone bad

Latest posts

Top Bottom