Im Sticking To Hps For The Win, Not Mars Led

• Thread starter notplayinn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

notplayinn

hey whats up guys? Just wanted to go over a couple things that i went through over these past 4 months and my experience with led lighting.

-My room consisted of 17 Mars 1600 (full spectrum never ran on half spectrum)
- 6 tons of AC (YEAH 6 tons i said, lights are pieces of crap they get super hot!)
-drip irrigation (worst mistake because i let someone do it without experience in drippers)
i usually hand water daily or twice a day with great results no problems. The watering was a major factor obviously it really ruined the whole crop and more than all my money which is very important to me i take that one personal lol. even though they were getting fed 7 times a day small increments it still wasn't enough
-I ran conni A and B full line
-room was all dream besides one light was "OG kush"
-Scrogged whole room
-6 plants under each light
-atlas 2 co2 monitor
-temp were 78 throughout
-power bill for three months was 12,000 yeah 12,000 thats 4,000 4,000 and 3,****. not cheap to run LED in my area (central valley friends just stick to wings or de hps lights)
-
i got best friends that are pulling 2 3/4 on fire cookie hand watering twice a day no problem

wellllll, all and all i only got 8 packs.
yeah, 8 packs lol and obviously like 10 pounds of fire trim thats going to be extracted.

really kills me tho can't stop thinking about how much i really could've cropped if the lights themselves were HPS. I mean the buds were huge, super hard, looked like i was gonna crop some ordinary 28 gram tops like hps harvests but nopeee. even though they looked big as hell (even bigger than the sherbet i just cropped and i only watered that coco like twice a week! i wasn't even on it like i was with this led grow). My last run before this was three lights hps de adjusta wing turned to 1200 on the galaxy digital ballast. same recipe conn and b same jungle of green tech like the dream total i got 5 pound??? with no c02 just proper temps!

people its obvious, if you're a cash cropper and you're into pulling weight and you're always looking for new techniques, new kind of lighting, if you're into yielding fat as hell don't get mars. piece of shit pizza box lights waste of 8500 thats for god damn sure. its for closet growers. and be prepared for ac guys these lights really do get hot, oh yeah also theres no spread on them at all, best keep the plants low.

to you people that are led growers stick to what you know, nevermind me lol keep telling us how led is better and more efficient lmfao. i love that part of the led community. i also came to notice that no one tells the truth about LED numbers! and idgaf about Autos that shit don't count lmao. we got auto every year for 900 a pound over here fire auto too, ill never get caught dead with auto flower in my lungs.

my 2 cents, peace.

N

notplayinn

i seen them all before i got them! i just got talked into this investment and i decided to go with it considering the fact money wasn't really a issue i decided to go with it. i guess lesson learned! yeah I'm on the west coast and my east coast friend swore by them, i know a lot of commercial growers rocking them, definitely gonna have to check it out! which cmc's are top of the line in the industry? i know a lot about lighting but nothing about cmh. thanks demontrich

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

The internet is full of it all the time , There is a reason why comercial growers still use Hid in there warehouses its the best bang for the buck and it produces. They do not give a shit about costs when there pulling hundreds of pounds

The Terps

The Terps

Your the guy that made like 4 accounts last month telling everyone that you were the shit 40lbs run we were all idiots.
So if your that guy congrats you figured out what everyone told you the hard way. And it wasn't just your lights or irrigation that attributed to that

N

notplayinn

i knew they were shit the whole time, i never backed them up or said anything good about mars, as soon as i got them the stickers were already peeling probably one of the cheapest made lights I've seen

SpiderK

SpiderK

commercial green houses are using liquid cooled led's by lemnis ..... less venting for heat = more co2 and the led can cover more of the light spectrum

Last edited:
Smerb

Smerb

Are they? There might be a few greenhouses using led. This use of different light is also up to the grower,if it works go for it. I have seen my buddy use a square led and the plant was awesome. One plant though.

N

notplayinn

This is my room that I had led in. You guys have me confused trust me I'm not the only guy running Mars pretty pathetic for everyone to be all dramatic it's just a forum where people share info. if someone ruined your day last time sorry to burst your bubble but it wasn't me. I'm getting ganged up on for no reason at all. Or are you mad because you're a closet grower living on a budget? I don't get why certain people in this community think they know it all, especially on this forum. I've only found 5 solid people on here one of them being DJM love his work ethic! Other than that everyone can piss off with the negativity

N

notplayinn

First pic is kens gdp and purple cadillac
Second pic is platinum cookies (best cookie cut in Fresno)
Third pic is cherry Garcia (real one not pie)
Fourth is Oregon Lemon (Santa rosa pheno)
Sixth pic is dosidos

N

notplayinn

Hand watering twice a day till runoff running con a and b ph 5.8 1000 ppm tap water / run off 5.8 ppm 760

Temp 82 rh 77 co2 500 ppm

Latest posts

Top Bottom