I'm stuck about a good bloom booster

• Thread starter SUPERBABY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
what are ppl running the HH at in soil? says on the bottle 1.5tsp per gal.

>>>I use 5ml per gallon which equals 1 tsp:)
What does the new bottle call out for Funtcas<<<

:passingjoint:

gtd

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I use Bud blood weeks 1&2 now trying open sesame instead then big bud weeks 3&4 or 5 strain depending then overdrive weeks 6&7 or8 depending on strain and then flush for 2 weeks works awesome ben thinking of running beastie blooms and cha ching when i run out of big bud and over drive but a gallon of each lasts 4 or 5 runs and actually liquid big bud is cheaper per application rate then powder do the math.

M

mrdizzle

>>>I use 5ml per gallon which equals 1 tsp:)
What does the new bottle call out for Funtcas<<<

:passingjoint:

gtd

new bottle says 2ml per L, or 8ml per gal, I just stuck with the 5mls, its a different ratio too I think its 4/10

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

is there any difference between the 4/8, 4/10, and the 9/18 HH??? why all the numbers?:sign0065:

frenetic

frenetic

is there any difference between the 4/8, 4/10, and the 9/18 HH??? why all the numbers?:sign0065:

I am wondering the same thing i just picked up a bottle last night and it is 4/8. I used moab on my last run and got good results hopefully this will help even more.

Does anyone have any info on all the different ratios?

LEDhead

LEDhead

I am wondering the same thing i just picked up a bottle last night and it is 4/8. I used moab on my last run and got good results hopefully this will help even more.

Does anyone have any info on all the different ratios?

This was what AN told me

Thank you for your inquiry.
The formula itself has remained the same, Due to state labeling regulations the NPK value shown on the bottles may vary.
It is okay to keep using as per your previous feeding regimens.
Regards
AN Tech Support

j wizzle

j wizzle

can you use the hammer head moab combo in soil

anyone??????

i feed my outdoor plants with my indoor nutes when i swap out the res, so why not...its just a liquid fertilizer. normally there will be different ratios though. like 15 ml for hydro, 10 ml for soil. just read the bottles, all the info will be there somewhere

RIPP

RIPP

I use Plagron Green Sensation - after week 3-4 in flower.

Its a bit expensive but on the other hand there is no need for anything else if you use GS. Very good product.

T

theTinker

Im a big fan of Bloombastic.

Its a booster and pk enhancer in one. Its got some hormone in it that really kicks things off super fast. Dont use until week 3-4 as it makes ur buds get so dense that when i've used it on small buds, they seem to turn into small rocks. Waiting till week 4 gives the buds time to grow before the stuff makes em hard. It increases my yeild about 20% i reckon. I've grown 3 times without and twice with.
use at 0.3ml/L week 4.
0.7 week 5.
1ml week 6.

Expensive but super concentrated, one bottle lasts me 2 cycles.

datDANK

datDANK

i've heard insane results with canadian express' headmaster

INSANE RESULTS

testing it out now in the first week.. it has high PK and the ingredients are a mystery. although it is fused organic nutes

1ML per liter all flowering

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

what does everyone think of the multiple label changes on the Hammerhead? why are they doin this...?

true grit

true grit

Ive seen like 3 diff labels and all of the bottles have performed the exact same

xrob415x

xrob415x

Hey Goin back to the hh moab combo. Do you think it is ok to add bud swell to this mix. It ususally gives me a better taste its a bat guano?

mango420

mango420

what does everyone think of the multiple label changes on the Hammerhead? why are they doin this...?

If you havent noticed, advanced likes to water down there bottles and then put there prices up. When HH first came out it was 9/18 at 1ml per litre, $40 per litre, then it went to 5/10 I believe at 1-2ml per litre, now its 4/8 at 2ml per litre at $43 a litre. Use twice as much, lasts half as long and you pay more. Pretty typical for this joke of a company.

LEDhead

LEDhead

I've tried to explain the different p/k ratios in earlier post :) its a state thing I didn't believe it myself but I looked it up and it's a legit argument but if it's really what's going on than every bottle is made the same just labels printed different according to the state/country it ships to
I'm using a 4/8 at 2.5ml per gallon and 2 heaping TSP of MOAB and base nutes at 50%

mango420

mango420

The bs that the an people tell u is just that, bs. Yes its the same formula, they have just cut the amount of npk by half so you have to use twice the amount. It has nothing to do with state or country restrictions on npk numbers. My hydro shop has told me thats what an wants the hydro shops to say, even though they know there just watering down the bottles.

Top Bottom