I'm stuck about a good bloom booster

• Thread starter SUPERBABY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hydrotran

Someone forgot to add pload so been feeding this week without it. Looks like i have to apply pload this week so basically sets me back one week :(

LEDhead

LEDhead

I mix up this MOAB/HH Blast , I used (In 5 gallons) 10ProtekT at start 15M 37B 20HH 10CAlMag 2tspMOAB ph 5.48 added 10PT AND 1ml UP ph 5.83 ppm 901 naCi, is this sound right?

LEDhead

LEDhead

So my ph was at 5.6-5.72 run off but now that I switched over the the boost the run off is HELLA low 5.1-4.99 my Moab/HH is ph'd at 6.2 why is this happening?

T

tipper619sd

well i have found my place in a thread. lol. I am currently about to buy hammer head but i have hears hirgocorps has a bloom booster but the levels are like 0-30-50 it says 5ml per 5 gal res. Say i buy this and use MOAB with it do i need to cut the higro in half as well as my micro and bloom and bud candy ? would love the help thanks guys.

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

so is moab just monopotasium phosephate and b? would usng monsterbloom work insted?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
So my ph was at 5.6-5.72 run off but now that I switched over the the boost the run off is HELLA low 5.1-4.99 my Moab/HH is ph'd at 6.2 why is this happening?

>>hey bud before even looking at your PH<<Let your nute mix sit for about 12 hours>>your nutes have ph buffers in it and need time to work<<>>Otherwise you could be very well chasing the hell out of things:)

gtd:passingjoint:

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

>>hey bud before even looking at your PH<<Let your nute mix sit for about 12 hours>>your nutes have ph buffers in it and need time to work<<>>Otherwise you could be very well chasing the hell out of things:)

never thought about it that way

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

has anyone had any past experience with Aurora Soul Syn. PeaK? im planning on using it along with the SS bloom, but adding the PeaK in around week 5 out of 10. Anyone have any luck with this product? everyone has talked about every part of the RO line besides this, or the aurora line i should say.

G

geoduck

i believe soul syn peak is an organic based booster with rock/mineral ferts, you could try that in hopes of cutting down flush time

from my experience, floralicious plus is rather thick and concentrated, organic matters in the solution leave a nauseating odor as well. moab is exactly same as bud blood and the old package of shooting powder, they are better for transition period when the plant need a P boost. For the purpose of late flower boost i'd like to use something with a tad more K (but not as much as contained in liquid koolbloom).

i've heard good things about higrocorp's pure flowers, it's very reasonably priced and that's a huge plus. i'm trying pure flowers + nirvana + floranectar, will report back with results

homegrownking

homegrownking

My ladies gained girth!

I have used plenty of boosters, hydroplex, hammerhead, big bud, kushie kush of which all get the job done, but I have never seen such explosive results as I have with MOAB + Hammerhead combo. My ladies had never looked so girthy I mean all tops were the circumference of a coke can, Fat n swollen! This is the best for PKing, hands down. I would recommend to all who seek fatter yields. :mad0233:

J

JonathonStrange

Neutrients and labeling of ingrediants

Question I am using the cutting edge solution line. I have not applied it do to age of plants...to young... I was read ing in there brochure abouth supliment "uncle johns blend 0-0-2. In the brochue it said it supplies plants with a high k. When using high k (phosphorus) a plants metabalism is bootsted during flowering. It helps deal with the stress of the increased metabalism. It says it delivers k through a methedrine of carbohydrates. The potasium acts as an electrolyte for energy while the potasium suplies this the carbs help aromatics.

Reading the lable it's a 2.0 potash. Is this a carb or would I be looking at the three part nutrient forumual for carbs.
What do these plants process that do work as carbs?

Sorry so long just curious
JS

J

JonathonStrange

I'm sorry thought I started new thread didn't meen to jam up urs

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

i believe soul syn peak is an organic based booster with rock/mineral ferts, you could try that in hopes of cutting down flush time

from my experience, floralicious plus is rather thick and concentrated, organic matters in the solution leave a nauseating odor as well. moab is exactly same as bud blood and the old package of shooting powder, they are better for transition period when the plant need a P boost. For the purpose of late flower boost i'd like to use something with a tad more K (but not as much as contained in liquid koolbloom).

i've heard good things about higrocorp's pure flowers, it's very reasonably priced and that's a huge plus. i'm trying pure flowers + nirvana + floranectar, will report back with results

Thanks bro!

Flushing now, thinking of week and half, maybe 2.

Appreciate the info!

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

also which Hammerhead formula are ppl using nowadays? cuz they kept changing their ratios...newest one is 2-4-10. the old ones were like 9/18

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

I have used plenty of boosters, hydroplex, hammerhead, big bud, kushie kush of which all get the job done, but I have never seen such explosive results as I have with MOAB + Hammerhead combo. My ladies had never looked so girthy I mean all tops were the circumference of a coke can, Fat n swollen! This is the best for PKing, hands down. I would recommend to all who seek fatter yields. :mad0233:

..........:banana1sv6:

LEDhead

LEDhead

also which Hammerhead formula are ppl using nowadays? cuz they kept changing their ratios...newest one is 2-4-10. the old ones were like 9/18

I wanted to know the same thing since mine is 0/4/8 so I emailed AN and this was the response I received back from them

"Thank you for your inquiry.
The formula itself has remained the same, Due to state labeling regulations the NPK value shown on the bottles may vary.
It is okay to keep using as per your previous feeding regimens.
Regards
AN Tech Support"

K

keenan878

i feed with general organics and then feed using gravity with snow storm ultra amd crystal burst (GO then Gravity then water rutine). What do you guys think about adding hammer head and MOAB to the mix? to much?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
i feed with general organics and then feed using gravity with snow storm ultra amd crystal burst (GO then Gravity then water rutine). What do you guys think about adding hammer head and MOAB to the mix? to much?

Cant go wrong with it bro>>hit em<<and hit em hard with the hammerhead/moab weeks 6-7 or 7-8 depending on what your running<<<
:mad0233::ninja

>>>Glad so many farmers are jiving on the Hammerhead/MOAB combo<<<

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

what are ppl running the HH at in soil? says on the bottle 1.5tsp per gal.

Top Bottom