• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bongzaway

bongzaway

Originally Posted by Chimera

Chimera Seeds will NEVER offer feminized seeds. I will however offer TRUE GYNOECIOUS releases in the next couple of years. 'Feminization' or 'Feminized' seeds are marketing terms, not plant breeding terms. I think feminized seeds have problems because that's what they are: poorly "feminized" version or the same - not a true gynoecious populations.

I have been working with gynoecious selections for the better part of a decade and have parallel gynoecious populations of almost all of my lines.

The creation of gynoecious lines is a technique- an ends to a means, and not a result per se. They are neither all good nor all bad. Anyone that espouses either position as 'the only way' is missing the point, IMHO. The seeds are only as good as the technique used to create them, and the genetic contributions of the selections on which they were based. The future health of the population is directly dependent on the genetic diversity contained therein.

I did an interview with Dolce Vita a couple of years back (an Italian cannabis mag) and one of the questions was about 'feminized seeds and whether feminized seeds would ruin the global cannabis genepool'... my reply was that I was far more concerned with the technique of 1:1 matings, genetic bottle necks and founder events than the creation of feminized seeds per se. Why? Because 1:1 matings significantly reduces the genetic diversity wihin any given line.

The creation of gynoecious populations can be achieved without 1:1 matings. They are not mutually inclusive. The problem in my eyes is that the vast majority (perhaps even ALL) of the current 'feminized' seeds are produced by 1:1 matings. People sit around and try to argue that they are bad because they are 'feminized'... whereas in my opinion, if they created using proper technique (ie - NOT something silly like "Rodelization').... they are of ill genetic health because of the fact that they are products of 1:1 matings schemes, and not the result of 'feminization' in and of itself.

Make sense?.

Respectfully,
-Chimera

bongzaway

bongzaway

From what I have read, only a true landrace population will not show much variation. That's why they make great F1's. IMO people should be working toward creating homozygous family lines, in effect their own "landrace" instead of poly hybridizing heterozygous plants over and over. But again that's just my opinion.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Originally Posted by Chimera

Chimera Seeds will NEVER offer feminized seeds. I will however offer TRUE GYNOECIOUS releases in the next couple of years. 'Feminization' or 'Feminized' seeds are marketing terms, not plant breeding terms. I think feminized seeds have problems because that's what they are: poorly "feminized" version or the same - not a true gynoecious populations.

I have been working with gynoecious selections for the better part of a decade and have parallel gynoecious populations of almost all of my lines.

The creation of gynoecious lines is a technique- an ends to a means, and not a result per se. They are neither all good nor all bad. Anyone that espouses either position as 'the only way' is missing the point, IMHO. The seeds are only as good as the technique used to create them, and the genetic contributions of the selections on which they were based. The future health of the population is directly dependent on the genetic diversity contained therein.

I did an interview with Dolce Vita a couple of years back (an Italian cannabis mag) and one of the questions was about 'feminized seeds and whether feminized seeds would ruin the global cannabis genepool'... my reply was that I was far more concerned with the technique of 1:1 matings, genetic bottle necks and founder events than the creation of feminized seeds per se. Why? Because 1:1 matings significantly reduces the genetic diversity wihin any given line.

The creation of gynoecious populations can be achieved without 1:1 matings. They are not mutually inclusive. The problem in my eyes is that the vast majority (perhaps even ALL) of the current 'feminized' seeds are produced by 1:1 matings. People sit around and try to argue that they are bad because they are 'feminized'... whereas in my opinion, if they created using proper technique (ie - NOT something silly like "Rodelization').... they are of ill genetic health because of the fact that they are products of 1:1 matings schemes, and not the result of 'feminization' in and of itself.

Make sense?.

Respectfully,
-Chimera
In a word...no

Skunked

Skunked

IMG 1398
In houses freebie

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Their using real elites for sure, so you'll find something in almost everything. I got their freebie right now that's a one time thing so I'm saving six but it's dosido x cookie n cream and it's beautiful. So frosty.
Any pics of it?iv got an ookb X dosido about 3weeks in bloom and it's smelling cookie already and putting on some early frost

S

Serf

Neptune seedbank as a good selection of ihg. I grabbed their last nitro cookies. Paid saturday came monday very pleased.

Also got mendo breath x dosido which should be great but again cant find anything on it.. Wish someone had some more info to share on them or the breeder.. seems like chuckers with great genetics but that works for me.

They did make purple hulk, black cherry pie, and platinum involving backcrossing etc so seems worth a shot..

Nitro is gasmask x animal cookies, ihg says they used exotic genetix version cherry pie x starfighter f2.

Seer says gsc (bagseed ) x platinum og on the animal but others say thr platinum was known as sunset fire og, anyone shed some light please?

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
My point proved since u haven't mentioned one.

Pretty sure @mancdank answered your question here @Mr Bee ...he didn't even hesitate to pull the trigger! Why ask a question if gonna be an ass to a response. There are breeders and breedings going on that are not main stream... Afraid of knowledge?...I myself would speak highly of those breeders mentioned.

On to topic...Animal Pie? So I just tried an eighth of what they called Funfetti out of Portland...Cherry Pie x Animal Cookies. Did they rename? Is this In House cross? I can only say the place I got it from...I was not impressed at all.

Peace and Keep it Green!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Pretty sure @mancdank answered your question here @Mr Bee ...he didn't even hesitate to pull the trigger! Why ask a question if gonna be an ass to a response. There are breeders and breedings going on that are not main stream... Afraid of knowledge?...I myself would speak highly of those breeders mentioned.
You mean this?
Peace and Keep it Green!
No he didn't coz I know mank d
Exotic genetix
Thunder fudge
Barney's farm (joking)
Bodhi
Will 76
Me
There ya go that's 5 lol maybe take me out just for the now so there that's your 4 lool :p:p:p
you mean the names of members he put up with Bodhi very rarely takes anything past f3 so not really
Exotic does mainly f1,s as does @thunder-fudge (correct me if I'm wrong bro)IF u can get his beans
@william76 have u ever bred anything past the f5/6?which is a silly question since your not really a breeder and mankdank was only joking wen he wrote that list.
So to the idiot who jumped in on a convo from months ago saying "mank didn't hesitate" @mankdank would u say you disproved my original point with your list of breeders or proved it?were u even serious?i know the answer.just proving a point and showing how jumping into an old convo wen u don't know what theyr talking about can make u look a tool.educate this guy will u please.
Plus my ihg gear was pretty damn impressive.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Go on then.gimme 4 good breeders that take shit to more than f3/f4.i can think on one-reservoir and I know some would debate he's good but I've heard good stuff so let's say that's one.& loompa.MAYBE as I dunno if I've saw him release beans that been taking past f3/4.
The fact o the matter is most people who grow weed use clones making the need for true breeding nul & void for them.i personally like a bit of diversity between phenoes to giv me a bit of choice wen selecting keepers.i know most growers who grow from clone think along the same lines.

So just to be clear here! You say to F3...not F5/F6...make up your mind homey! Ok...wow you can name some main stream breeders...you must only shop places like Attitude or some shit. Like I said there are many breeders doing there thing much further than f3's. Fuck off I have some f3's from a few people...I have some that I made...does that make some a breeder...not in a fucking second. First off where do you get off saying breeders are only breeders if continuing the falil generation. I call BS. A breeder just has vision of the projects to come and maybe some people start by making there own breeding stock...but when someone sees a vision and then it happens...that's when I think you are breeding. Another aspect to look at right now...is the fact that the breeders are slightly forced by the market...I mean they are not making seeds to hold. They are in the business to make money. Whatcha you doing to further genetics by running out your little space with fucking fem's that you turn around and dog on. Get real! For real folks! Whether chucking or calling yourself a legit breeder they are conitinuing things by acting. I am so sick of the breeder argument...ya'll put breeders on a pedestal (No offense to any breeders...here me out)...they are growers...who love the plant...and decided they had a vision to make something...period...they are normal folks...

you mean the names of members he put up with Bodhi very rarely takes anything past f3 so not really
Exotic does mainly f1,s as does @thunder-fudge (correct me if I'm wrong bro)IF u can get his beans
@william76 have u ever bred anything past the f5/6?which is a silly question since your not really a breeder and mankdank was only joking wen he wrote that list.
So to the idiot who jumped in on a convo from months ago saying "mank didn't hesitate" @mankdank would u say you disproved my original point with your list of breeders or proved it?were u even serious?i know the answer.just proving a point and showing how jumping into an old convo wen u don't know what theyr talking about can make u look a tool.educate this guy will u please.

You must think you are something because...What? You joined in Feb of'16 and have close to 2000 posts and that gives you the right to disrespect someone and act like you know all about the plant or the people's motivation with it. SHHHIIIT!

Here's the one you call an Idiot you bitch asss mofo! Yep I commented on a board in public open source forums. If you don't feel as tho anyone should be able to read old posts and comment...#1- not only does this defeat forums...#2-maybe you should close those threads. I was respectful and replied in a polite manner...like I said...Are you the authority cuz of the number of posts you have? or you berate people in open source forums? This shit right here is why most of the older cats are not in the scene much any longer...you drama producing over opinionated asshole. I know you must not be able to handle opinions thrown your way even thought you deliver bags of burning shit on door steps.

I am a tool for not knowing what the convo was...I read the thread. Wait was this some Illumanati type shit. You are the one that turned a thread about a breeders genetics into a shit show. Now you will not be able to let this drop like a bitch after I come back at you...even originally I did not explode like you..nice try to recover the thread with your one liner about the thread...drama queen!

Do you have Daddy issues about breeding or breeders...he he

So for you girly grower....it's all good. I don't think you have an education that would assist me in anything. First of all you are still amped up like someone pissed in your Fruity Pebble nuggies...I been around homey...

At this point...no matter how you look at it. I responded in a decent manner...for you on the other hand...lol. Yuo started the name calling...and the rest of the shit. So this is on you homey! Have a nice day and thanks for the laugh...

Peace and Keep it Green!

mancdank

mancdank

Lol bro I was chirping I'm as usual but I do think these guys put out fire that's no doubt and for the true breeder part I guess this is all about perspective imo a breeder is someone who takes there time to find puka strains and get the qualities from 2 strains and combine the 2 other people might call it pollen chucking :)

Limonene

Limonene

So just to be clear here! You say to F3...not F5/F6...make up your mind homey! Ok...wow you can name some main stream breeders...you must only shop places like Attitude or some shit. Like I said there are many breeders doing there thing much further than f3's. Fuck off I have some f3's from a few people...I have some that I made...does that make some a breeder...not in a fucking second. First off where do you get off saying breeders are only breeders if continuing the falil generation. I call BS. A breeder just has vision of the projects to come and maybe some people start by making there own breeding stock...but when someone sees a vision and then it happens...that's when I think you are breeding. Another aspect to look at right now...is the fact that the breeders are slightly forced by the market...I mean they are not making seeds to hold. They are in the business to make money. Whatcha you doing to further genetics by running out your little space with fucking fem's that you turn around and dog on. Get real! For real folks! Whether chucking or calling yourself a legit breeder they are conitinuing things by acting. I am so sick of the breeder argument...ya'll put breeders on a pedestal (No offense to any breeders...here me out)...they are growers...who love the plant...and decided they had a vision to make something...period...they are normal folks...

You must think you are something because...What? You joined in Feb of'16 and have close to 2000 posts and that gives you the right to disrespect someone and act like you know all about the plant or the people's motivation with it. SHHHIIIT!

Here's the one you call an Idiot you bitch asss mofo! Yep I commented on a board in public open source forums. If you don't feel as tho anyone should be able to read old posts and comment...#1- not only does this defeat forums...#2-maybe you should close those threads. I was respectful and replied in a polite manner...like I said...Are you the authority cuz of the number of posts you have? or you berate people in open source forums? This shit right here is why most of the older cats are not in the scene much any longer...you drama producing over opinionated asshole. I know you must not be able to handle opinions thrown your way even thought you deliver bags of burning shit on door steps.

I am a tool for not knowing what the convo was...I read the thread. Wait was this some Illumanati type shit. You are the one that turned a thread about a breeders genetics into a shit show. Now you will not be able to let this drop like a bitch after I come back at you...even originally I did not explode like you..nice try to recover the thread with your one liner about the thread...drama queen!

So for you girly grower....it's all good. I don't think you have an education that would assist me in anything. First of all you are still amped up like someone pissed in your Fruity Pebble nuggies...I been around homey...

At this point...no matter how you look at it. I responded in a decent manner...for you on the other hand...lol. Yuo started the name calling...and the rest of the shit. So this is on you homey! Have a nice day and thanks for the laugh...

Peace and Keep it Green!
A slight over reaction.

Peace and keep it green. Lmfao

SpiderK

SpiderK

exotic is a tool.

bum charged me 200 per pack for my starfighter f2's saying only 20 packs sold then seen him at cup selling more packs. and the week t.s.d had a total meltdown well exotic had a bigger meltdown crying about guys giving away freebie seeds of fruity pebbles og before he was gonna unload new poly poly crosses on the unwashed because of it " exclusivity " ..... everyone on the forum was ripping him and he took off from the forums.

i donated one of the f2 packs to the " chemist " after someone robbed him in europe. i tossed the other pacck of starfighter in the garbage ...

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
A slight over reaction.

Peace and keep it green. Lmfao

Guess that's your opinion...every one has one...I thought his was! I spoke up just as you did...except I didnt call you out like he did with ignorance. You disagree...

Like my signature! I love originality...

Peace and Keep it Green!

mancdank

mancdank

exotic is a tool.

bum charged me 200 per pack for my starfighter f2's saying only 20 packs sold then seen him at cup selling more packs. and the week t.s.d had a total meltdown well exotic had a bigger meltdown crying about guys giving away freebie seeds of fruity pebbles og before he was gonna unload new poly poly crosses on the unwashed because of it " exclusivity " ..... everyone on the forum was ripping him and he took off from the forums.

i donated one of the f2 packs to the " chemist " after someone robbed him in europe. i tossed the other pacck of starfighter in the garbage ...
Why throw $200 in the garbage sounds like a baby spitting there dummy out of the pram :) sorry to hear this anyways my experience with exotic has been better than good as is the vast majority of people that I have spoke to about it but I guess if u want exclusivity u guna have to pay more than $200

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I guess that's your opinion and your entitled to that but my opinion is I would pop beans from any of them breeder with confidence
Every "breeder" u mentioned is breeders I have and do use.im not in anyway knocking them but we were talking breeding past f6 stage which very few of the cats u mention do.atleast they haven't been released Any iv ever seen with the possible exception of Bodhi who done the Nl a few gens.

Neptune seedbank as a good selection of ihg. I grabbed their last nitro cookies. Paid saturday came monday very pleased.

Also got mendo breath x dosido which should be great but again cant find anything on it.. Wish someone had some more info to share on them or the breeder.. seems like chuckers with great genetics but that works for me.

They did make purple hulk, black cherry pie, and platinum involving backcrossing etc so seems worth a shot..

Nitro is gasmask x animal cookies, ihg says they used exotic genetix version cherry pie x starfighter f2.

Seer says gsc (bagseed ) x platinum og on the animal but others say thr platinum was known as sunset fire og, anyone shed some light please?
i got those too!not ran em yet

Peace and Keep it Green!
you still bangin on about shit u know fuck all about wee man?
You been around?yeah around schools trying to pick up kids ya whamee.i don't want to say to much to someone who pays aÂŁ1000 dollars to have the word supporter next to his name just so he can run to logic shouting"mummy mummy that mans been rude to me"and your having a go at my intelligence?hahaha .loser.
I didn't even read your "book" of a post and I doubt anyone else would either since your clearly a clown

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Guess that's your opinion...every one has one...I thought his was! I spoke up just as you did...except I didnt call you out like he did with ignorance. You disagree...

Like my signature! I love originality...

Peace and Keep it Green!
o fanny we are actually all friends having a convo and joking around and you just stuck your big nose in and opened your big mouth about something that wasn't directed at u.so go hang out with your own buddies if u have any which I seriously doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom