• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
See I told you, you would not be able to stay away! Lol..I guess I know why you have so many posts...Why don't you get it done in one post there tough guy? I mean you have been staring at it all fucking day...did you need more time...cuz I am good on time bro..I will spit shit right back on the fly. Oh right cuz then you wouldn't look as knowledgable with fewer posts...or it's part of your childish behavior.

Anyway I wanted to warn you since you can't read, sorry don't or what whatever your flaming story is. Why reply if you didn't read it tho? Moving on..

Ok...Ready here we go...trying to stoop to your childish level so you can understand...

Go on then.gimme 4 good breeders that take shit to more than f3/f4.i can think on one-reservoir and I know some would debate he's good but I've heard good stuff so let's say that's one.& loompa.MAYBE as I dunno if I've saw him release beans that been taking past f3/4.
The fact o the matter is most people who grow weed use clones making the need for true breeding nul & void for them.i personally like a bit of diversity between phenoes to giv me a bit of choice wen selecting keepers.i know most growers who grow from clone think along the same lines.

So here is where the convo....a public convo started with f3's at post #9...not convo about f5/f6/f7.... keep following along!...am I moving too fast my man? You can go back and edit it if you want...OH but it won't change the quote...OH I am so sorry...lol

Well I've used fems from the beginning of my growing career in 03 & over had very few problems with fems.iv had more full blown herms from regs than I have fems in my grow career.

Ok...yep I been around...Shit I was starting crosses in '03...why you were running fem's...from growers who you would not consider breeders I guess. However those people stuck there neck out in many ways so pukes like you could grow their visions...

you still bangin on about shit u know fuck all about wee man?
You been around?yeah around schools trying to pick up kids ya whamee.i don't want to say to much to someone who pays a£1000 dollars to have the word supporter next to his name just so he can run to logic shouting"mummy mummy that mans been rude to me"and your having a go at my intelligence?hahaha .loser.
I didn't even read your "book" of a post and I doubt anyone else would either since your clearly a clown

You funny! Still Banging? Oh right you are the AUTHORITY on who knows what. I managed to get it done in one post homey! Might want to work on that...make it easer for me when I quote too...lol

But this shows how childish you are...by what saying I am doing what with kids...don't be a bitch...finish an accusation. How does that go...the people calling others out is usually the one doing so...and for you to stoop to a level like that about kids is pretty low...as I am a Dad you piece of shit...Yep Childish you ran with this shit in every direction except to reply properly to the thread...

I don't have to have a go at your intelligence...you do it enough for me...here is how the Supporter title came about. So as a matter of fact I did not and would not pay the $1000 to dish my beans here. I did not pay to have supporter in my name...this is a continuation of your ignorance showing. Try doing some research...Oh you don't read. Actually if you want the real story you will have to read it...only a few lines this part though. Here we go...following...I dropped several hundred packs of freebies to the Farm for the actual growers...not posting whores. I did not get anything in return...I payed to have it shipped on top of the crosses time and effort. Then I had some issues and left the forums for about 2 years...when I came back Logic was actually generous enough on his own to put that title there as I did something for the community...

Nope I will not call Logic or my Mommy you little girl...is that what you do? I handle my own without other posters chiming in also. No wait..people like you..like to bang on a guy like Logic in his own forums. While a guy like that sticks his neck out for a sludge like you to clutter shit up...

Just like you describe only breeders carry on Filial Gen's...Hmmm where do you think any breeder that carried on filial gens started...Oh yeah at F1. People like you seem to forget rather quickly in these types of convos that even your most prized breeders beginings started at f1. So without f1's there would not be a chance in hell for any breeder you could mention to carry on filial gens. Filial Gen...They are just that cross carried on...meaning no new stuff though and people tend to forget that.

Clown is more likely someone speaking or talking about shit they have no knowledge of...hmmm....you?

o fanny we are actually all friends having a convo and joking around and you just stuck your big nose in and opened your big mouth about something that wasn't directed at u.so go hang out with your own buddies if u have any which I seriously doubt

Maybe like I said if you did not want someone commenting on a open source public forum thread you did not even start...have your convo in PM or however it would not be viewed and commented on.

Bigger issue here is the way you reacted...could have been handled differently...like I said this is on you homey! You started the name calling and yada-yada...when you could have replied that it was all jokes...think you misread that. I told you, you would not be able to handle the reply...lol...and I see that 4 posts later. Oh did you run out of time...have to take a think break...what? it's ok...tell us...maybe we can help you...

Haha I know right?i love it wen pussies make a cunt o themselves

Trying to get someone to back you up now. It really is not between anyone but you and myself....unless you need help. I guess I could allow you to have a few helpers...he he...should I put a limit on helpers...are you going to take advantage.... Handle your own issues...without dragging others in bitch ass...

Oh I forgot you 2 stroke each other egos posting back and forth... Why don't you guys just start calling each other instead of clogging the forums with unusable banter and bullshit. They have a lounge here for just ramblings...you guys should really try to post informative or maybe bigger than a few words every post followed by another..

Here in case you couldn't read...I mean didn't want to read it at the top. I will post a disclaimer here also. This will be long...try to read it before posting or admitting that you are clogging forums by posting name calling and BS when not even to directly replying....OH but uneducated people like you want to here themselves even if it's in a media form...no matter if it's in response or not...do you type in front of the mirror too...

This is fun...we should keep doing this...

Wait for it...wait for it....

Peace and Keep it Green!

Limonene

Limonene

See I told you, you would not be able to stay away! Lol..I guess I know why you have so many posts...Why don't you get it done in one post there tough guy? I mean you have been staring at it all fucking day...did you need more time...cuz I am good on time bro..I will spit shit right back on the fly. Oh right cuz then you wouldn't look as knowledgable with fewer posts...or it's part of your childish behavior.

Anyway I wanted to warn you since you can't read, sorry don't or what whatever your flaming story is. Why reply if you didn't read it tho? Moving on..

Ok...Ready here we go...trying to stoop to your childish level so you can understand...

So here is where the convo....a public convo started with f3's at post #9...not convo about f5/f6/f7.... keep following along!...am I moving too fast my man? You can go back and edit it if you want...OH but it won't change the quote...OH I am so sorry...lol

Ok...yep I been around...Shit I was starting crosses in '03...why you were running fem's...from growers who you would not consider breeders I guess. However those people stuck there neck out in many ways so pukes like you could grow their visions...

You funny! Still Banging? Oh right you are the AUTHORITY on who knows what. I managed to get it done in one post homey! Might want to work on that...make it easer for me when I quote too...lol

But this shows how childish you are...by what saying I am doing what with kids...don't be a bitch...finish an accusation. How does that go...the people calling others out is usually the one doing so...and for you to stoop to a level like that about kids is pretty low...as I am a Dad you piece of shit...Yep Childish you ran with this shit in every direction except to reply properly to the thread...

I don't have to have a go at your intelligence...you do it enough for me...here is how the Supporter title came about. So as a matter of fact I did not and would not pay the $1000 to dish my beans here. I did not pay to have supporter in my name...this is a continuation of your ignorance showing. Try doing some research...Oh you don't read. Actually if you want the real story you will have to read it...only a few lines this part though. Here we go...following...I dropped several hundred packs of freebies to the Farm for the actual growers...not posting whores. I did not get anything in return...I payed to have it shipped on top of the crosses time and effort. Then I had some issues and left the forums for about 2 years...when I came back Logic was actually generous enough on his own to put that title there as I did something for the community...

Nope I will not call Logic or my Mommy you little girl...is that what you do? I handle my own without other posters chiming in also. No wait..people like you..like to bang on a guy like Logic in his own forums. While a guy like that sticks his neck out for a sludge like you to clutter shit up...

Just like you describe only breeders carry on Filial Gen's...Hmmm where do you think any breeder that carried on filial gens started...Oh yeah at F1. People like you seem to forget rather quickly in these types of convos that even your most prized breeders beginings started at f1. So without f1's there would not be a chance in hell for any breeder you could mention to carry on filial gens. Filial Gen...They are just that cross carried on...meaning no new stuff though and people tend to forget that.

Clown is more likely someone speaking or talking about shit they have no knowledge of...hmmm....you?

Maybe like I said if you did not want someone commenting on a open source public forum thread you did not even start...have your convo in PM or however it would not be viewed and commented on.

Bigger issue here is the way you reacted...could have been handled differently...like I said this is on you homey! You started the name calling and yada-yada...when you could have replied that it was all jokes...think you misread that. I told you, you would not be able to handle the reply...lol...and I see that 4 posts later. Oh did you run out of time...have to take a think break...what? it's ok...tell us...maybe we can help you...

Trying to get someone to back you up now. It really is not between anyone but you and myself....unless you need help. I guess I could allow you to have a few helpers...he he...should I put a limit on helpers...are you going to take advantage.... Handle your own issues...without dragging others in bitch ass...

Oh I forgot you 2 stroke each other egos posting back and forth... Why don't you guys just start calling each other instead of clogging the forums with unusable banter and bullshit. They have a lounge here for just ramblings...you guys should really try to post informative or maybe bigger than a few words every post followed by another..

Here in case you couldn't read...I mean didn't want to read it at the top. I will post a disclaimer here also. This will be long...try to read it before posting or admitting that you are clogging forums by posting name calling and BS when not even to directly replying....OH but uneducated people like you want to here themselves even if it's in a media form...no matter if it's in response or not...do you type in front of the mirror too...

Peace and Keep it Green!
Wow he really got under your skin didn't he? You should let it go, the lengthy rants aren't a good look.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Oh right cuz you are stroking his cock...and can't scroll down at the same time...

I only posted twice to his BS...uninformative posts that took what 4, 5, 6 posting...fuck lost count now...

Between him and I until you thought you wanted to jump in on one side no matter the story cuz what you all post in forums together get real...

Peace and Keep it Green

mancdank

mancdank

Peace and Keep it Green!
In as few words as possible please clarify youse :)

Limonene

Limonene

Oh right cuz you are stroking his cock...and can't scroll down at the same time...

I only posted twice to his BS...uninformative posts that took what 4, 5, 6 posting...fuck lost count now...

Between him and I until you thought you wanted to jump in on one side no matter the story cuz what you all post in forums together get real...

Peace and Keep it Green
It's fine, we all have bad days. I didn't read what you'd written anyway.

mancdank

mancdank

youse?

Not long at all...but I guess plenty of people struggle with reading and writing...
Looks to me u have a tad too much time on your hands and are looking for a argument and tbh I find Mr Bee posts hilarious but only when I read it with a scotish accent :cry:

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
In as few words as possible please clarify youse :)

Youse?

Lenthy lol this would make a eco post look small I wonder how much time it took to write it all

Not long at all...but I guess plenty of people struggle with reading and writing...

It's fine, we all have bad days. I didn't read what you'd written anyway.

Oh so your boy toy had 2-3 bad days...I am sorry send my condolences...

Sorry I forgot you can't or don't like to read...haven't figured that out yet...is it the reading thing or just the cluttering up of forums your after..

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
That's what I did wrong...didn't have the Scottish accent...

Actually @mancdank he started all this with his uncalled for posting to begin with...attacking me

Limonene

Limonene

Youse?

Oh so your boy toy had 2-3 bad days...I am sorry send my condolences...

Sorry I forgot you can't or don't like to read...haven't figured that out yet...is it the reading thing or just the cluttering up of forums your after..
I've learnt to take anything people say in places like this with a pinch of salt. I'm sure people interested in inhouse genetics are enjoying your valuable contribution.

Limonene

Limonene

That's what I did wrong...didn't have the Scottish accent...

Actually @mancdank he started all this with his uncalled for posting to begin with...attacking me
Let it go. It's really not as important as you are making it out to be. Bye.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Try to twist this like it's not Br. Bees bullshit that started this...will he not let you swallow the milkage if you don't back him...

Bye...so shove off EH!

Limonene

Limonene

Try to twist this like it's not Br. Bees bullshit that started this...will he not let you swallow the milkage if you don't back him...

Bye...so shove off EH!
Actually YOUR first post started this. God damn his conversation feels childish. But anyway here's your first contribution.

"Pretty sure @mancdank answered your question here @Mr Bee ...he didn't even hesitate to pull the trigger! Why ask a question if gonna be an ass to a response. There are breeders and breedings going on that are not main stream... Afraid of knowledge?...I myself would speak highly of those breeders mentioned."

Aggressive and patronizing from the start. Weird little troll boy.

mancdank

mancdank

Hold on a mo £1000 to have supporter on your thing wtf have I missed something like does anything else come with that and or what perks come with it I support this site just by being here as does everyone else I know from here and my knowledge is far more valuable than a stinky bag of sand so surely I should be able to have a gold badge with the Don wrote on it :)

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Actually YOUR first post started this. God damn his conversation feels childish. But anyway here's your first contribution.

"Pretty sure @mancdank answered your question here @Mr Bee ...he didn't even hesitate to pull the trigger! Why ask a question if gonna be an ass to a response. There are breeders and breedings going on that are not main stream... Afraid of knowledge?...I myself would speak highly of those breeders mentioned."

Aggressive and patronizing from the start. Weird little troll boy.

Do you see any name calling...or anything like Mr. Bee put in his post...

Like I said as you complain about this being childish but to stubborn to agree he responded in an improper manner...like I said he could have said you all were friends it was a joke...he would rather do name calling...and bully type shit..I am not afraid of a bully...or you

Seems as thought the trolls are you and him....

what would I be trolling for with you 2...lol...funny shit right there..

Hold on a mo £1000 to have supporter on your thing wtf have I missed something like does anything else come with that and or what perks come with it I support this site just by being here as does everyone else I know from here and my knowledge is far more valuable than a stinky bag of sand so surely I should be able to have a gold badge with the Don wrote on it :)

I guess so...as Mr. Bee has looked into...I have no idea...don't care..

Limonene

Limonene

Do you see any name calling...or anything like Mr. Bee put in his post...

Like I said as you complain about this being childish but to stubborn to agree he responded in an improper manner...like I said he could have said you all were friends it was a joke...he would rather do name calling...and bully type shit..I am not afraid of a bully...or you

Seems as thought the trolls are you and him....

what would I be trolling for with you 2...lol...funny shit right there..

I guess so...as Mr. Bee has looked into...I have no idea...don't care..
lol you're not afraid of me? You are a brave man, standing up to someone you will never meet who has done you no wrong and wishes you no harm. A real crusader.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Yep...stand up to anything...was speaking more about words...but come on over I will meet you or him...no worries. Fuck I will get you high...but I Thought you were outta here...

Weren't you the one saying it should end...

Taking over are you

mancdank

mancdank

And you be on the same amount of time minimum...hmm

You taking over now..
Brother I ain't got started and far from it I'm smoking some nepoji from the man Mr Bee u will have to work hard atm to get a rise out of me and u also won't see me posting novels as reply I'm more of a straight for the throat kinda guy so back to my previous statement what do u reckon the chances are of getting my thing in gold saying the Don pmsl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom