• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Back to only reading your first lines.
You think these guys side with me coz I know them but that's not the case.they just see that your an angry psychotic cock zombie.
And compared to you I'm billy connelly in the wit department although that's not saying much considering you lack wit and a sense of humour.but that's only to be expected from an angry sex offender.

A lot of talk my man...actions are much louder...lol...still waiting on you to educate me...or the people you asked for help. You only have these sack danglers responding for you...

Educate...witty...help...it's all good if in over your head...you keep saying you are gonna bow out...but just cant...gotta get them posts!

I enjoy how you keep coming back. No! You can't taste my cock...stop it...lol

Thought you weren't coming back...

You guys have totally lost sight of any convos...

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Man...the contradictions...continue to show it...

Still can't drop it...or join a real convos...

But yet you and your cronies continue to act childish...and can't leave it alone...it's in your head now...ha ha

Trying to hit that daily post goal? I am wondering at this point...are you a refugee from another forum? If so maybe there is a reason...

Hey wen u gonna post something that makes sense to anyone but u?
It's also funny how u go on about how we,r childish for replying yet I can't help but see u answer back every time.take your own advice why dontcha?go play with your pals instead.oops I forgot your such a horrible excuse for a human being that u don't have any.
Anyway you bore me now.i thought we could get a wee bit of back and forth but u point blank refuse to post anything that makes sense so I'm gonna stick u on ignore with the rest of the Peados,grasses & granny bashers & jimmy saville fans.good bye baked reality.i would say it's been fun or an education but since your incapable of either I,ll just say iv enjoyed giving you the chance to prove your the biggest fucking idiot that's ever graced a forum.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hey reply to this baked reality-your mother was a jimmy saville victim and your the outcome.haha.what a fuckin clown that guy is.watch that one boys.he,d grass u in in a heart beat given the chance.
Anyway here's a few pics I intended to put up until wee boys dick breath jumped in and ruined the thread.
Ihg ookb x dosido at7 weeks
IMG 0381
IMG 0383

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
But to keep everyone happy i will cease answering this shit from this point on.

Simply put! I understand the actions in reality are hard for you...

Hmmm...Contradiction! I actually never said I would stop...you just wanted it to stop. As you squealed you would...

It's OK if you can't get to a convos...don't be scared! Actually bow out like everyone knows you want to at this point.

Last edited:
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
@Mr Bee

Kids...mommas...grannies..

Not everyone plays like you...a lot of people handle there own without pulling help or low blows...lol

mancdank

mancdank

Back to only reading your first lines.
You think these guys side with me coz I know them but that's not the case.they just see that your an angry psychotic cock zombie.
And compared to you I'm billy connelly in the wit department although that's not saying much considering you lack wit and a sense of humour.but that's only to be expected from an angry sex offender.
:cry:

Limonene

Limonene

Hey reply to this baked reality-your mother was a jimmy saville victim and your the outcome.haha.what a fuckin clown that guy is.watch that one boys.he,d grass u in in a heart beat given the chance.
Anyway here's a few pics I intended to put up until wee boys dick breath jumped in and ruined the thread.
Ihg ookb x dosido at7 weeksView attachment 647555View attachment 647556
That looks nice. Was it from a fem seed?

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
@mancdank you only post follow ups to Mr Bee? Only an emoji to a quote...post it up! Must be a lot he gives you huh... Or you just don't want to let it go either...

mancdank

mancdank

@mancdank you only post follow ups to Mr Bee? Only an emoji to a quote...post it up! Must be a lot he gives you huh... Or you just don't want to let it go either...
Do us all a favour and pull your bottom lip up over your head and swallow your like a fuckin nazi u jumped into a convo between friends and blew it up with pages of shit and now your chatting shit again because I find a post funny who knows 1 day u might find a sense of humour and understand the meaning of banter until then get them trainers on and get jogging

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Actually you stepped into the convos...then couldn't get a grip on Mr Bees sac...

BEE can handle it is what you keep saying then bam...here you are running your mouth...when you don't know which direction to go.

Bunch of fag bags slamming buns...lol...I never stopped shit slinging...you 3 keep saying you are gonna stop...but can't...lol.

You upset now....awwww! Funnier that you 3 claim no one is reading...that would only be you 3. So now everyone can see the intelligence presented by you 3.

You never answered any questions before...try again.

Young or Old? Must be young...there is hope still tho. The younger generation sure seems to think they can do and say anything to people...then it's over when they want it over...

mancdank

mancdank

Actually you stepped into the convos...then couldn't get a grip on Mr Bees sac...

BEE can handle it is what you keep saying then bam...here you are running your mouth...when you don't know which direction to go.

Bunch of fag bags slamming buns...lol...I never stopped shit slinging...you 3 keep saying you are gonna stop...but can't...lol.

You upset now....awwww! Funnier that you 3 claim no one is reading...that would only be you 3. So now everyone can see the intelligence presented by you 3.

You never answered any questions before...try again.

Young or Old? Must be young...there is hope still tho. The younger generation sure seems to think they can do and say anything to people...then it's over when they want it over...
Yep I stepped into a conversation with a friend no shit throwing or cock stroking involved but yet here u are

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
You actually stepped into mine and Bee's convos where Bee was slinging shit... I ain't your friend.

You are right here I am...see you can learn too!...the beauty of youth!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Do us all a favour and pull your bottom lip up over your head and swallow your like a fuckin nazi u jumped into a convo between friends and blew it up with pages of shit and now your chatting shit again because I find a post funny who knows 1 day u might find a sense of humour and understand the meaning of banter until then get them trainers on and get jogging
Put the cunt on ignore mate.let him talk to himself.the guys got serious mental problems.his Down's syndrome prolly doesn't help much either.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

That looks nice. Was it from a fem seed?
It was indeed.i was told "theyr guaranteed herm factories" and yet I never seen one nanner.and that's me growing it in a ripped tent with light leaks and shit....still no herms.it would seem-as I suspected at the time-that the people saying it didn't have a clue what they were talking about.i dunno if u guys hav noticed but it's always the same idiots who bang on about herms time and time again.

mancdank

mancdank

It was indeed.i was told "theyr guaranteed herm factories" and yet I never seen one nanner.and that's me growing it in a ripped tent with light leaks and shit....still no herms.it would seem-as I suspected at the time-that the people saying it didn't have a clue what they were talking about.i dunno if u guys hav noticed but it's always the same idiots who bang on about herms time and time again.
I blame the post man pmsl

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Put the cunt on ignore mate.let him talk to himself.the guys got serious mental problems.his Down's syndrome prolly doesn't help much either.

This is the part they appreciate though...the contradictions...never able to stick to what you say...lol

Is this your attempt at being passive...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom