In The Dawg House

• Thread starter Camdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Camdawg

Camdawg

What's up farm fam! This thread will be for my different grow projects nothing crazy like some of you big dogs(you know who you are) but still fun nonetheless.

The lineup so far includes: Kingboys LA master kush x fire alien kush (LAMFAK), Sincity's blue power (BP), Ents Green crack x lemonade kush (GCL), and a seed that came out of a green crack x alien & green crack x lemonade kush grow that I've been calling CGCX or camdawgs green crack cross (kinda a mouthful thus the acronym ).

Ill be germing 2 LAMFAK beans tonight

The 2 BP are sprouted in red solo cups just really establishing their 3 finger set

The GCL is sprouted in a red solo cup as well growing a little faster then the BP and is pushing out its first 5 finger set.

As for my CGCX its a runt so far came up kinda funny with crinkled leaf tips on first set and is lagging way behind the others also in a red solo cup.

Pics coming soon, probably tonight once I get my Girlfriend to take them with her boss camera.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Im subbd up interested to see if anything comes out of the kingboy genetics.

Kushwick

Kushwick

Sounds like a bunch of nice stuff popping off. Good luck with them and thanks for showing.

Camdawg

Camdawg

I kinda bought these on accident to be honest it was my birthday I was high as a kite and I just clicked not complaining they came I'm stoked thinking about alien gear next buy if there's any still around.

Camdawg

Camdawg

Pic of the LAMFAK on towel tail starting out of one
IMG 9238

the Green Crack x Lemonade Kush
IMG 9264

Camdawg

Camdawg

LAMFAK #1 popped out of the soil today ill have pics soon gonna get a t5 light to put them all under at night. I've been planting seeds a little deeper then I used to and noticing I never get helmet head anymore as I have a few times in the past.

Camdawg

Camdawg

GCL has it's second set of 5 fingers out so ill be topping her tonight. Gonna get a new phone next week meaning ill be able to take decent cell phone pics and start brightening this thread up

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

Way to go cam. Damn glad to see yall got some sin city seeds blue power popping. It's been my favorite seed strain for a couple of years now. You go find the killer phenotypes I promise you are in there. Man how I am looking forward to seeing that green crack lemonade run.you got me locked in.

Camdawg

Camdawg

Thanks for stopping in goldenrod I just got a new camera so ill be bringing the pics soon just figured out why the one was sideways. The LAMFAKs are putting out their second set of true leaves. All these will be mothers for my backyard perpetual and most likely also for a 4x8 flowering tent in the near future.

Camdawg

Camdawg

Green Crack x Lemonade Kush
Loving watching this one got my fingers and toes crossed that's its a girl, kinda like a really drunken night at the dive bar. Topped 19 days from sprout 21 from germination, when do you all start counting from sprout or like 1/4" tail germination?
GCL 7 16

GCL FIM 7 16

Blue Power #1
Fat flat leafed and stout topped at 21 days from sprout the more vigorous of the BP.
View attachment 327468

Blue Power#2
This one started with a little crinkleb leaf and seems to be a bit more finicky then it's sibling not sure exactly what's up with it yet but I think time will tell.

View attachment 327481

CGCX AKA Candawg's Green Crack Cross
or should I say spindle stick gonna probably just put this one outside in the garden to a save room under the T5.

BP1 7 16

20130716 161550

Latest posts

Top Bottom