Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Nute burn?
Looks like a combination of things! I'm also using 12 components of the Nectar for the Gods line. A few questions? First, are you feeding drain to waste and how often. Second, Are you adding the components in order as stated. Third, are you adjusting the PH as stated on the feeding chart. Fourth, are you using filtered water. What I'm seeing is heat burn in combination with a problem from one or more of my questions.

incogneato

incogneato

Looks like a combination of things! I'm also using 12 components of the Nectar for the Gods line. A few questions? First, are you feeding drain to waste and how often. Second, Are you adding the components in order as stated. Third, are you adjusting the PH as stated on the feeding chart. Fourth, are you using filtered water. What I'm seeing is heat burn in combination with a problem from one or more of my questions.
I'm feeding drain to waste every 2 days. I've heard of the order but never seen it. Unless its in order on the feed chart. I do pH every time. I didn't use filtered water this time. I just realized that I accidentally foliar sprayed the plants with water from my sump. It was an experiment I was going to run on one clone and forgot to empty the sprayer. I know the pH of that water was 9 and had a ppm of 450.

Orcaman

Orcaman

I'm feeding drain to waste every 2 days
I like to feed every four days with water as needed in between. I will tell you that I don't foliar. I just add the Poseidonzyme. And only add Bloom Chaos in flowering with all of the other components mixed. I found it interesting that you never progressed your auto plant through the three flowering phases of feeding.
Happy New Year!:)

incogneato

incogneato

I like to feed every four days with water as needed in between. I will tell you that I don't foliar. I just add the Poseidonzyme. And only add Bloom Chaos in flowering with all of the other components mixed. I found it interesting that you never progressed your auto plant through the three flowering phases of feeding.
Happy New Year!:)
I'm in coco and if I wait 4 days it will be a brick. I'll be honest, the auto kind got treated like a ginger step kid lol. I did bump up the guano tea for her at the end but honestly she just got the same as the rest. I definitely still lerning . I only have the six bottle starter kit but I add a few things. I do the advanced but I add molasses, bio root, and Epsom on occasion. I will put a little bloom kaos in tgere soon as well. I wasn't really trying to foliar. I watered kinda lazy and just watered through the top of the plant, so I foliar sprayed them to rinse the nutes off. Unfortunately I used shitty water to do so lol. I did raise the light up a little too.

incogneato

incogneato

Oh and thus as well but not a ton since I don't want to add too much N til flower
20161231 155413

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Yeah it must be. Kind of annoying to me when I can't tell what's in it. Like Advanced JUST shows NPK and talks about how the product does this and that and im like BUT WHAT IS IN IT! At least you can find all the additives in their literature. Time to do some nftg reading

incogneato

incogneato

Yeah it must be. Kind of annoying to me when I can't tell what's in it. Like Advanced JUST shows NPK and talks about how the product does this and that and im like BUT WHAT IS IN IT! At least you can find all the additives in their literature. Time to do some nftg reading
Yea I've been digging. They're pretty tight lipped about the bloom kaos. Everything else is pretty easy to find. I'm assuming sea kelp and humics don't offer any measurable npk because the Zeus juice doesn't list it

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Yea I've been digging. They're pretty tight lipped about the bloom kaos. Everything else is pretty easy to find. I'm assuming sea kelp and humics don't offer any measurable npk because the Zeus juice doesn't list it
I wonder how they're extracting positives of kelp without the potash but who knows lol I figured they just didn't put it as guaranteed in the guaranteed analysis to hide the k away

justiceman

justiceman

I'm feeding drain to waste every 2 days. I've heard of the order but never seen it. Unless its in order on the feed chart. I do pH every time. I didn't use filtered water this time. I just realized that I accidentally foliar sprayed the plants with water from my sump. It was an experiment I was going to run on one clone and forgot to empty the sprayer. I know the pH of that water was 9 and had a ppm of 450.

Looks like light burn/heat stress to me from the foliar water remaining on the leaf while the light was on. Should be fine. Just gotta keep monitoring in case it's something else.

incogneato

incogneato

Looks like light burn/heat stress to me from the foliar water remaining on the leaf while the light was on. Should be fine. Just gotta keep monitoring in case it's something else.
It happened when i was super busy. The back 2 closest to the fan dried more than the other 2. I moved the light up and they seem happier. Gonna move it up some more. Gotta get them healthy as possible so I can flip

Orcaman

Orcaman

When using high wattage MH ' or HPS I like to have a fan directed just under the light and across the canopy. You also might want to consider a light diffuser. They really do work. I have one on my 600 watt HPS.

Large Super Spreader
136964-250.jpg

Price: $29.56

Order Quantity:

Availability: Usually ships in 48 hours

Item Details
The ALL NEW Super-Spreader combines common sense and innovation with advancements in effective surface technology to produce a truly Super Light Spreader! The new design is attractive, lightweight and easy to install. The 'Spreader Heads' are made from 97% reflective glass-coated aluminum with a prismatic micro-textured surface.

This incredible alloy is super cool, very reflective and creates even light distribution. The prismatic surface reflects and redirects light in a selective 4-way pattern for incredible results!

How & Why They Work! The design of the Super Spreader is based on logic and simplicity. All horizontal reflectors create an over hot, over bright spot directly beneath the lamp. The Super-Spreader spreads the excess light and heat proportionally to all areas of the grow room (especially the corners and edges which are often underlit). This creates even light and more harmonious growing conditions throughout the entire grow room.

NOTE: By attaching the Super-Spreader accessory, the Adjust-A-Wings performance may be enhanced significantly.

Adjust-A-Wings fitted with Super-Spreader can be lowered to an unprecedented 10"-12" from growing plants to produce awesome growing power while maintaining maximum area coverage and minimum heat build-up. Yield increases of up to 50% are not uncommon with proper use of this truly outstanding product.

Manufactured by Sunlight Supply, Inc. under license from Hygro International Pty. Ltd.

For use with 1000 watt bulbs

Item Specifications
Item Number: 136964
Universal Product Code: 870883002077
Manufacturer: Sunlight Supply
Manufacturer's Part Number: 904530

Additional Documents
Title
pdf.gif
Poster
pdf.gif
Setup
Image Gallery
Image Gallery:

Orcaman

Orcaman

Another little tidbit!
Why is the N-P-K so low on Nectar For The Gods Products?
The N – P – K is so low because the calcium is so high. The presence of high levels of calcium allows other nutrients to be brought into the plant by attaching themselves to one of the many forms of calcium that we use. We use calcium as our energy source instead of nitrogen. Nitrogen, which is primarily a water cell, gives you leggy succulent plants susceptible to insect and diseases. With more Calcium, which is primarily a mineral source, your plants will grow thick and robust with stronger cell walls and the ability to naturally fend off pests and disease.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Another little tidbit!
Why is the N-P-K so low on Nectar For The Gods Products?
The N – P – K is so low because the calcium is so high. The presence of high levels of calcium allows other nutrients to be brought into the plant by attaching themselves to one of the many forms of calcium that we use. We use calcium as our energy source instead of nitrogen. Nitrogen, which is primarily a water cell, gives you leggy succulent plants susceptible to insect and diseases. With more Calcium, which is primarily a mineral source, your plants will grow thick and robust with stronger cell walls and the ability to naturally fend off pests and disease.
This is the first time that I have read something that might explain why one nute MIGHT possibly be better than another. If nothing else it at least gives me a new perspective. .. Thanks orca for the tidbits. ..

Top Bottom