Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Finally got to smoke some weed that I grew! Felt good to know where it came from and what it was fed. I clipped a lower larfy bud a few days before harvest. I wish I cleaned my bowl because it tasted like resin lol. I did a rosin press and did a dab with it and it tasted amazing. Forgot to mention its the pink diesel x amnesia auto. The effect was slightly more sativa without any anxiety which is nice. Smells very sweet up front with a gas/diesel after tone Got the rest slow drying in a cardboard box. Finally got a few hours to work on the bloom room today. Almost there. Gonna paint tomorrow and finish the door and floor. After that all I will have left is running the exhaust and electric. I'm waiting on some flanges to do the exhaust and won't get them til the 4th :mad: I really need to flip my photos as the 4x4 is cramped as shit with the photos/seedlings/clones in there. I may put the veg plants and clones in the box and flip the tent for now til I can do the exhaust. We'll see how much I get done tomorrow

incogneato

incogneato

Got the pink diesel x amnesia dried and trimmed. She smells amazing. Like I said before, sweet fruity smell but now the diesel/fuel smell is much stronger. Ended up with just over a half zip. The buds are more airy but the smoke is pretty good. I didn't expect much from her but turned out good. Gotta get the new bloom room painted tonight. When I do I'll get some pics up. Had a problem with one of my plants that was in front of the oscillating fan. It got really dry/droopy. I'm assuming the rh got too low? I had my meter in the dry box with my bud to make sure it dried right. She looks happier now. Got the 3 clones I'm gonna flower as single colas potted in 1 gal pots and the seedlings that got damping off that I made into clones all rooted and are in solo cups now. I have a lot going on in that little tent lol. I'll do some pics later, gotta go burn some tree :smoking:

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Got the pink diesel x amnesia dried and trimmed. She smells amazing. Like I said before, sweet fruity smell but now the diesel/fuel smell is much stronger. Ended up with just over a half zip. The buds are more airy but the smoke is pretty good. I didn't expect much from her but turned out good. Gotta get the new bloom room painted tonight. When I do I'll get some pics up. Had a problem with one of my plants that was in front of the oscillating fan. It got really dry/droopy. I'm assuming the rh got too low? I had my meter in the dry box with my bud to make sure it dried right. She looks happier now. Got the 3 clones I'm gonna flower as single colas potted in 1 gal pots and the seedlings that got damping off that I made into clones all rooted and are in solo cups now. I have a lot going on in that little tent lol. I'll do some pics later, gotta go burn some tree :smoking:
And Like that,,,, he was gone........

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lol.... looking good.. don't get overwelmed :)
Ready for the flip. You have done all the work up till now... now let the plant do its thing and just stay out its way. Lol..
Advice I was given my first grow .....

incogneato

incogneato

Lol.... looking good.. don't get overwelmed :)
Ready for the flip. You have done all the work up till now... now let the plant do its thing and just stay out its way. Lol..
Advice I was given my first grow .....
Solid advice, I think I'll go with it! Just need the paint to dry on this bloom room. Very minor details to finish and she's ready for launch. After this harvest I plan on adding a second light.. Yea I'm in deep now lol. Should be fun to see where I go from these humble beginnings

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Solid advice, I think I'll go with it! Just need the paint to dry on this bloom room. Very minor details to finish and she's ready for launch. After this harvest I plan on adding a second light.. Yea I'm in deep now lol. Should be fun to see where I go from these humble beginnings
Well I see a lot of me in you... hope you have a good job lol.... RDWC....... big bushes... 1/4 + per plant... :)

incogneato

incogneato

20161230 213320
Couple nugs and some good beer. Photo is with flash. I can officially call myself a farmer lol. Small sense of pride for sure. Can't wait to see what's hiding in my tent as these genetics were somewhat questionable. Not bad for running under cfl for most its life and finishing with mh and cfl. The smoke is good. Balanced head/body high. Clear headed sativa with some body relaxation. Smells sweet with a very strong diesel smell.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Hey @incogneato you still running the Nectar for the Gods line and if so are you doing anything in mid flower to boost K? Seems like nothing in their lineup can be combined to give the npk ratios needed in mid flower but I could be missing something

incogneato

incogneato

Hey @incogneato you still running the Nectar for the Gods line and if so are you doing anything in mid flower to boost K? Seems like nothing in their lineup can be combined to give the npk ratios needed in mid flower but I could be missing something
I am using the nftg line, this was an auto I harvested so I just fed her late veg nute with my photos. I didn't know there was a k deficiency in the lineup. I wonder if the bloom kaos is the solution, it doesn't give the npk ratio on the label. I will def be looking into it now tho

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I am using the nftg line, this was an auto I harvested so I just fed her late veg nute with my photos. I didn't know there was a k deficiency in the lineup. I wonder if the bloom kaos is the solution, it doesn't give the npk ratio on the label. I will def be looking into it now tho
Yeah I just noticed really low numbers for k and high p for most of the flower lineup which I thought was odd. Maybe just pickup some kelp meal lol again I haven't used the lineup myself but I sit in a hydro store 7.5 hrs a day so I've read a lot of labels and product information XD

incogneato

incogneato

Yeah I just noticed really low numbers for k and high p for most of the flower lineup which I thought was odd. Maybe just pickup some kelp meal lol again I haven't used the lineup myself but I sit in a hydro store 7.5 hrs a day so I've read a lot of labels and product information XD
Im gonna do my best to figure it out. I will say that they aren't showing any deficiency that I can see but they are all in veg. The auto did good on the late veg regimen as well. I appreciate you sharing the knowledge with me for sure. I'm honestly just following the feeding chart blindly as I'm still learning about nutrient ratios

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Im gonna do my best to figure it out. I will say that they aren't showing any deficiency that I can see but they are all in veg. The auto did good on the late veg regimen as well. I appreciate you sharing the knowledge with me for sure. I'm honestly just following the feeding chart blindly as I'm still learning about nutrient ratios
Well if you want, you can just follow me...
We will literally be," The blind leading the blind".
Happy New Years Eve... @incogneato and all.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom