Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

No you really want to make it thru your first harvest!

Once you complete this harvest the trees will burn heavily! You're gonna love it hahahaha. Just like my typo it was not on accident that you got coco :D
BURN IT

incogneato

incogneato

Lol true that.. Big league now homie!
Lol... now if I can talk his tight ass into spending a hondo to build a flood table I make him The happiest dude on thcfarmer....
Lol, idk about tight...just keeping the wife pacified. I'm a couple g's in and only harvested a half a zip haha. I still need a t5 for the veg tent and re up on my nutes soon. Plus all the little odds and ends along the way. I'll have to look into the flood table idea tho

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lol, idk about tight...just keeping the wife pacified. I'm a couple g's in and only harvested a half a zip haha. I still need a t5 for the veg tent and re up on my nutes soon. Plus all the little odds and ends along the way. I'll have to look into the flood table idea tho
Your biggest obstacle is ro water. You would either have to have an ro water filter or buy water from Kroger. It was 4.00 to fill up 2 5 gallon jugs. My flood table holds about 8 gallon. And then you just add water every week for a month. Then drain and refill and flip the plants and run another month and run florakleen for 24 hrs and drain refill and run your last 30 days of flower and flush last 2 with florakleen.
BombBp!
Oops...
I MEANT BOMB DIGGITY....

incogneato

incogneato

Your biggest obstacle is ro water. You would either have to have an ro water filter or buy water from Kroger. It was 4.00 to fill up 2 5 gallon jugs. My flood table holds about 8 gallon. And then you just add water every week for a month. Then drain and refill and flip the plants and run another month and run florakleen for 24 hrs and drain refill and run your last 30 days of flower and flush last 2 with florakleen.
BombBp!
Oops...
I MEANT BOMB DIGGITY....
I plan on hooking up an ro filter at some point so no big there. Did I read that post awhile back right? You got noided and are scaling down?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I plan on hooking up an ro filter at some point so no big there. Did I read that post awhile back right? You got noided and are scaling down?
Ya... It's kinda intimidating to look at my canopy. It's about 5x9 and it's not like I can play the dumb guy that barely got an auto to grow. They would look at my setup and somebody would be trying to get promoted. ..
I'm gonna finish out my autos and then throw my clones in the system and flip the whole room. My rdwc syste? And the flood table. I will clone my mothers and keep them in veg under a single t5 in my clone tent. But soon as I harvest that liter, I'm shutting the room down till the fall. So from may till September. .. I reevaluate then as to just how much room I need.

incogneato

incogneato

Ya... It's kinda intimidating to look at my canopy. It's about 5x9 and it's not like I can play the dumb guy that barely got an auto to grow. They would look at my setup and somebody would be trying to get promoted. ..
I'm gonna finish out my autos and then throw my clones in the system and flip the whole room. My rdwc syste? And the flood table. I will clone my mothers and keep them in veg under a single t5 in my clone tent. But soon as I harvest that liter, I'm shutting the room down till the fall. So from may till September. .. I reevaluate then as to just how much room I need.
Run less plants scrogged out. Same area

Latest posts

Top Bottom