Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

I make you a list of the parts tomm and a sketch of how it goes together for you to ponder and think about....

Till then just fantasize on these roots being your future roots...
In coco we trust!
Dead Head OG7 Weeks in a fucking solo
DeadHead OG before hempy in a 1 pot

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yeah man the rootage you get with coco is far superior to what I ever got with soil.im fairly new to coco but I love the control it gives over what the plant is given and takes up.
For example In soil if i see the leaves yellowing wen they shouldn't I will start to give stronger doses of grow nutes but in soil I'm not going to see those nutes make any difference to the plant for like 10 to 14 days but with coco shit happens way WAY faster.

incogneato

incogneato

Yeah man the rootage you get with coco is far superior to what I ever got with soil.im fairly new to coco but I love the control it gives over what the plant is given and takes up.
For example In soil if i see the leaves yellowing wen they shouldn't I will start to give stronger doses of grow nutes but in soil I'm not going to see those nutes make any difference to the plant for like 10 to 14 days but with coco shit happens way WAY faster.
You know what's funny is that is what initially sacred me about coco, and its what I love about it now lol. Being my first grow I only had info ive read to go by. I'd say coco is a great place for a newb to begin instead of being scared off.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Damn, built out that sweet room , smoked too much hash and got noided out and now you're gonna downsize...
Lol it happens... I started thinking about my kid.. she don't deserve me to get in trouble... I proved to myself that I could learn this and do it well...
So now I have a perfect room that I can fire up at any time and 90 days have enough bud for the whole year...
I look at it like this. I was looking at about a # every 2 months. I just need to get enough to harvest what I need in 4 months... if I could get 6# in 4 months then shut down the rest of the year that would be fine. Run Nov thru Feb. .. cheapest to run during that time!

incogneato

incogneato

Lol it happens... I started thinking about my kid.. she don't deserve me to get in trouble... I proved to myself that I could learn this and do it well...
So now I have a perfect room that I can fire up at any time and 90 days have enough bud for the whole year...
I look at it like this. I was looking at about a # every 2 months. I just need to get enough to harvest what I need in 4 months... if I could get 6# in 4 months then shut down the rest of the year that would be fine. Run Nov thru Feb. .. cheapest to run during that time!
No doubt bro, go with your gut. Just giving you a hard time lol.

justiceman

justiceman

Thanks JM! Felt good to get the show on the road.took your advice and went with the 1000w hps right away. I still might add the 600w mh to the mix later on. The footprint is probably 4x5.5 ft out of the 4x8 space i have. I'll see how they react with the 1000 first
Nice one. I think it's better to get them used to that 1k now instead of later so you can figure out what height you want it at and such. I'm hearing about growers adding MH in the flower room for a fuller spectrum so I don't see why you shouldn't add yours.

I was actually looking at these 10k color temperature finishing MH's that you can put in the flower room the last 7-21 days or something like that. It is claimed that the terps and resin production is increased while helping the plant finish out. I wonder how true these claims are. I can't really find anybody that uses them. Hmmmmmmmmm.

incogneato

incogneato

Nice one. I think it's better to get them used to that 1k now instead of later so you can figure out what height you want it at and such. I'm hearing about growers adding MH in the flower room for a fuller spectrum so I don't see why you shouldn't add yours.

I was actually looking at these 10k color temperature finishing MH's that you can put in the flower room the last 7-21 days or something like that. It is claimed that the terps and resin production is increased while helping the plant finish out. I wonder how true these claims are. I can't really find anybody that uses them. Hmmmmmmmmm.
They have em at my local store, similar to adding uvb I believe. I thought I heard @jumpincactus say he was gonna try one?

incogneato

incogneato

20170211 044334
20170211 044338
I wanted to see how these cheap growroom glasses did at filtering out the orange. Not bad obviously top with and bottom pic without. I gotta get my phresh filter hooked up tomorrow. The stink from the bloom room doubled tonight. They definitely reacted to the increased light from the 1000w hps. The temp is still at 70 and rh was a touch low at 38. I dumped some water in the trays and gave them a light feed and it went up to about 45. Should be fine. They look pretty happy, especially considering they got pimp slapped a few days ago.

justiceman

justiceman

View attachment 667887 View attachment 667888 I wanted to see how these cheap growroom glasses did at filtering out the orange. Not bad obviously top with and bottom pic without. I gotta get my phresh filter hooked up tomorrow. The stink from the bloom room doubled tonight. They definitely reacted to the increased light from the 1000w hps. The temp is still at 70 and rh was a touch low at 38. I dumped some water in the trays and gave them a light feed and it went up to about 45. Should be fine. They look pretty happy, especially considering they got pimp slapped a few days ago.
What glasses did you get? Isn't the color balance awesome! Now you can monitor your girls better without the hps light affecting the color range of your leaves. It's like your back in the MH hahahaha.

@justiceman I am 4 weeks in on a 10 week flower run. I will be posting my opinion on the solistek finisher bulb. I have a few more weeks to go before I switch bulbs. :)
Awesome! I look forward to the results.

incogneato

incogneato

What glasses did you get? Isn't the color balance awesome! Now you can monitor your girls better without the hps light affecting the color range of your leaves. It's like your back in the MH hahahaha.

Awesome! I look forward to the results.
Yea looks like mh with the glasses on for sure. Makes pics come out nice too! I bought a pair of grow 1 HP's glasses waaay back when I started this journey lol. I think they were $20 and even came with a case. Couldnt justify a pair of method sevens at the time. Glad I didn't because these work great

Latest posts

Top Bottom