• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
There are.

I bought a hydrofarm version with 2 interchangeable lenses (one blue lens for hps and mh light/ one black sunglass type).

It was $20 or less. Works great I just forget to use them lol.
Just remember fella's cheaper aint always better. Did some research on M7 glasses the chinese knockoffs from all the hydro stores arent even in the same class. The quality of the glass and the optical grinding off the lenses are in my opinion worth the extra cabbage!!! The protection M7 give alone are worth it. Specially if your gonna make your hobby a career.

Try a pair for a day youll see what I mean. No pun intended.:cool:

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Just remember fella's cheaper aint always better. Did some research on M7 glasses the chinese knockoffs from all the hydro stores arent even in the same class. The quality of the glass and the optical grinding off the lenses are in my opinion worth the extra cabbage!!! The protection M7 give alone are worth it. Specially if your gonna make your hobby a career.

I agree! Look at it this way.. Even tho they may look the same, you get a lot more coverage out a $2000 hooker than a $20 one.... lol
You got to put it in guy talk so they understand lol

incogneato

incogneato

I'm sure theres a big difference, I just figure for now I can get by on these til I get the funds up for the 7's

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I got some bleaching going on. Is that really bad? Thierry ain't nothing I can do about it. They are fat and chunky and look to be packing it on... I mean if the tip my cola just gets bleached a little I don't care. But I don't want no other surprises. .

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I got some bleaching going on. Is that really bad? Thierry ain't nothing I can do about it. They are fat and chunky and look to be packing it on... I mean if the tip my cola just gets bleached a little I don't care. But I don't want no other surprises. .
Move you lights up. You will suffer on yeild if you dont. If your bleaching the tops you can bet the plant is heatr stressed as well. Yields will suffer and be on the lookout for nutsacks from stress.

justiceman

justiceman

I have the M7 cultivators. They are kind of middle if the road. $60. They render the color quite well too. You can see the HPS off to the side. I cant work without them. I hate loooking at hps light.
IMG 8067

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I feed them some silica. Won't that help too?
Silica does help with heat tolerance and some abuse. The only thing I was trying to say in a positive light is anytime the plant is under stress your overall outcome will suffer as the plants resources are combating the heat stress as opposed to making flowers. If you were breeding over several generations you could start to have more heat tolerant plants but thats another can of worms and a lot of time and dedication to accomplish.

Can you bend and stake the tops so you can get some more headspace? Either way it is all part of your journey and lessons learned for future runs!! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom