indoor/outdoor 420's blowin' it up for sure!

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

well i suppose its time for a new thread:) this thread will be for any and all to post your indoor or outdoor pics. feel free to post up anything you like,or anything you find helpful ,kool, funny or just plain green:D! i have numerous outdoor spots and will post pics as soon as possible. some spots are almost impossible to get to without a whole box of bandaids afterwards...lol enjoy the day and thanks for checkin' in......

peacentreez 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

ok friends,got a couple pics of my outdoor spots, first up is my killer queen
Kq1
Kq

next up we have a nice squat Area 91 (91' chem x aliendawg) should be some real dankness from this one:) from canobi genetics
Area91
sorry for the blurryone better shot when shes a wee bit bigger...lol
now we have two strawberry cough and two chems. these are all seed plants, so they'll get nice and big come sept/oct.
Outdo
:D
lets take a stroll indoors for a few and get out of the sun:cool:
heres a nice looking strawberry cough leaf these babies get big...
Scleaf

and remember the sweet island skunk i thought was an auto flower? well shes doing just fine in my big room
Sis
lol idk whats up but shes growin!
well thats about all for today, and remember do your part to overgrow the earth

peacentreez 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

cant help it...lol heres a couple shots from around my yard and lake. love this time of year, unfortunatly most of my flowers are late bloomers. but when they do ill post some killer flowers from my lil spot in the woods..enjoy
Feet
Lake
Flower
Purps1
Snoop
Flower2

and i cant forget my snoop dawg and rast bear.the best dogs ever
Rasta gill

peacentreez 42o

onisdad

onisdad

Some nice looking gorilla grows you got going on there 420ad! And damn that lake looks nice, ever do any fishing?
My grow-op partner and i have been talking about trying to do some outdoor hidden grows here in the bay area. As it is, we do some outdoor in our backyard but it is not the best spot due to light interference from neighbors and streetlights. Our joke was that perhaps the legend of Bigfoot comes from sightings of an outdoor mj grower who wears a monkey suit so as not to get recognized and scare off any poachers!

So I had to throw my two cents in here even though the plants we put in our backyard are mostly just overflow(what we have cloned but then have no room for indoors) and don't always recieve the best care. This plant mostly only got hose water until we just recently threw in some overflow tea we had made for the indoor stuff.
IMAG3024

IMAG3026

IMAG3029

IMAG3032

Sass sqwatch

You can always expect some good stuff from a 420alldaze thread! Glad to be able to get in on this one from the start!Can't wait to see what's next!!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
That Area 91 looks to be Chem dominant in leaf structure! Exciting because it reminds me of the studs sister, Aliendawg#1! That smilie face leaf structure is the indicator along with the long petioles. Looks like a Chemdog D pheno to me! Be excited for that one homie! Some straight dank ass fire will be had! She also enjoys being topped, fyi. Best of luck with the OD brotha man! Beautiful view too! I look forward to getting some of those Strawberry Coughs started as well! Man I need more land lol I attatched a shot of the Aliendawg, and the Area '91, hope they help!
IMG 0784
IMG 3647
IMG 3655

Cheers,
Crom

420alldaze

420alldaze

welcome aboard my brotha,always welcome anyplace i have.and for just tossing them outside they look good.that tea love will perk em' right up nicely.:) glad to have a peek at your backyard. i think you could be onto something with your bigfoot theory,i saw these guys walikin around the feilds behind my house
TrailerParkboysxvhuioi
at night they could def be mistaken for something wierd....lol
i do some fishing when i can. nice bass, perch, catfish and sunnys allday. all my boys fish so we have a good time. thanks for postin' up and dont be shy .

ogte 420

420alldaze

420alldaze

That Area 91 looks to be Chem dominant in leaf structure! Exciting because it reminds me of the studs sister, Aliendawg#1! That smilie face leaf structure is the indicator along with the long petioles. Looks like a Chemdog D pheno to me! Be excited for that one homie! Some straight dank ass fire will be had! She also enjoys being topped, fyi. Best of luck with the OD brotha man! Beautiful view too! I look forward to getting some of those Strawberry Coughs started as well! Man I need more land lol I attatched a shot of the Aliendawg, and the Area '91, hope they help!
View attachment 221150View attachment 221156View attachment 221157

Cheers,
Crom
simply beautiful crom! thank you so much for droppin those bomb pictures on me! i thought the same thing about that area 91', im gonna do your genetics some justice for sure. im still vegging all the other ones, so they'll be nice and big. i was planning on topping that od area 91,but want to let it get a little bigger first. i figure i have at least two and a half mos. of od veg. so maybe in a month ill top and it will have almost two to spread her wings before flower:D i have spots all around;) gotta keep em' spread out around here...lol thanks again and please keep growin' those huge trees..

ogte

Mogrow

Mogrow

420, what a nice place you have, you look to be in the woods with all the shade loving plants. Your penonies haven't bloomed yet??
love the lake vibe, very nice, so you rocking the plaid shoes, sweet.
give your dogs a bone for me.
peace mogrow.

420alldaze

420alldaze

420, what a nice place you have, you look to be in the woods with all the shade loving plants. Your penonies haven't bloomed yet??
love the lake vibe, very nice, so you rocking the plaid shoes, sweet.
give your dogs a bone for me.
peace mogrow.
mogrow, glad you could make it. thanks for the kind words. im in the woods but not tooo far in, just far enough tho. all my outdoor flowers are wierd this year with all the hot and cold rainy weather. hope they snap out of it soon they are something to look at for sure. i love chillin by the lake anytime day or night. the hounds have eaten your bone and started chewin' on me....lol stop back and feel free to post some of your latest ventures bro..

ogte
42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

nice yard mate, love how lush it is. looks like you live in a sweet place.
hey psilobuds,thanks my friend,i love lots of green and woods. are you in the states? stop back anytime 42o

really jealous of the out door! fab spot looks very chill!
dont be jealous buddy you have your outdoors inside..lol its chill with upper front wrap around deck for bbq's and lower rear deck with hot tub and chimenea. :) thanks bro 42o

^^ Excellent avatar DB! Guess the swingin nuts got tired lmao! Stay up brotha!

Crom
lmao.. gotta love it

Latest posts

Top Bottom