indoor/outdoor 420's blowin' it up for sure!

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deep buddy

deep buddy

^^ Excellent avatar DB! Guess the swingin nuts got tired lmao! Stay up brotha!

Crom
yep ronny swayze is gonna be around till i find a roadhouse blotter, or maybe bill and teds bogus journey blotters .... hmmmmm.

420alldaze

420alldaze

took this pic at the occupy wall street in november. place was crazy .
Occupy
place was a little park overtaken with tarps because they wouldnt allow tents to be put up...lol tarps are just as good..hehe

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Hey Hey 420, looking awesome! Was tryin to get over here, been kinda wrapped up. Wanted to have time to truly enjoy your thread. Glad to finaly make it. Looks like you got it goin on. Very dialed.

420alldaze

420alldaze

Hey Hey 420, looking awesome! Was tryin to get over here, been kinda wrapped up. Wanted to have time to truly enjoy your thread. Glad to finaly make it. Looks like you got it goin on. Very dialed.
well . well , well, if it isnt the mayor himself! thank you brother, and this like many other things in life , is a work in progress..lol feel free to post anything in my thread, as usual ,no po po round' these parts. hope all is growing good in your hood. i had to send a note to the local authorities this am.....hope they get it in time...lol enjoy the day
Google earth drugs

ogte

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Awesome! I dig your style dude! Loving the out door spots you found... Also the hosta, ligalaria and lamium spot looks amazing! Shade gardens are my fav... Perfect spot for some bleeding hearts and Japanese painted ferns! Stay well brother. Looks like you are living the dream.

420alldaze

420alldaze

Awesome! I dig your style dude! Loving the out door spots you found... Also the hosta, ligalaria and lamium spot looks amazing! Shade gardens are my fav... Perfect spot for some bleeding hearts and Japanese painted ferns! Stay well brother. Looks like you are living the dream.
hey wwfire,thanks for comin thru and checkin things out. shade plants are really interesting and always look so nice and green, just the way i like it!:D alot of the stuff i have spreads like crazy, so it keeps me busy every year...lol enjoy the day

420alldaze

420alldaze

well i just couldnt resist puttin some of these here too. avalanche , need i say more? lol
Ch3
Ch4

and heres a shot of my seedling chamber, i can sqeeze a whole lot of plants in here, there is another level (out of view) that holds 8 more cups:D
Cooler

ogte

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Kick ass thread bro......those pics are awesome looks like you are living the life up in cottage country......thats my dream one day to live on a lake like that so so cool......everything looks top notch glad I stumbled on this thread can't wait to see some more pics.....and that avalanche looks like some fire.....cheers bro!!!

420alldaze

420alldaze

Kick ass thread bro......those pics are awesome looks like you are living the life up in cottage country......thats my dream one day to live on a lake like that so so cool......everything looks top notch glad I stumbled on this thread can't wait to see some more pics.....and that avalanche looks like some fire.....cheers bro!!!
hey mitch, thanks for stumblin' across this thread! love bein' out in the trees, did the city thing for a while. done with that:eek:. the avalanche is some chem funk for sure, stop back anytime brotha. enjoy the day

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats goin on friends, hope everyone is enjoyin' this well deserved weekend:p jammin to a little of this
while i do some of this cheese
Cheese
killer queen
Cheese1
killer queen
Killer q
sc and chem
Outdo

kill some of these fuckerz....
Snails
snails...lol
and then head inside to rock out to this
while i check on these lovely ladies stinkin up the room like nobodies biz! first up is a very nice strawbeery cough
Sc
next three are some dawg daze sage....mmm
Dds
Dds1
Dds2
these shots are about 4 1/2 weeks mixed spectrum , two 600's . and as they've said since the dawn of time
Spliff

peacentreeez and dont forget to do your part to ogte:D

Cheese1
420alldaze

420alldaze

lets all make a warm welcome for some fire from our very own Crom!:D thanks again for some outta this world fire! so here we go,Canobi genetics, Area 91' = (Alien x 91' Chem ) and Alien reunion = ( Alien x Aliendawg ) these are about 5 weks or so, still sexin some of them. two female alien reunions for sure already right here
Alien union
Areunion
and the rest of the lot. i will keep track of these here, so ill be able to post more freqently on thier progress. enjoy
Croms2
Croms3

Latest posts

Top Bottom