indoor/outdoor 420's blowin' it up for sure!

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

top o tha morning all , been super busy with life. I have some trainwreck fems from the one and only Jaws. theyre lookin nice and green and ready for a transplant. ill get some pics up before the day is over. hope all is well with my fellow farmers

42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

well here we got some trainwreck fems , am veggin these slow cause space isn't an option that I have right now. theyre gonna be in a new tent soon. ill be transplanting these today into some 2 litre cutoffs for now. give them a little room to spread out. I did top one of these due to its super fast reach for the lights... lower left are something else. rest are all tw... thanks for droppin in
Tw
Tw2

enjoy the day friends
42o

soserthc1

soserthc1

@420 how long you had the cheeto out since bro as most of my plants are in early bloom outside ......

have a great day also my friend
blessings SoSerThc1

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey brother, shes been outside for over a month now. shes getting started. all the Cheetos ive ran before are slow. if I have to finish her inside to make her shine ,that's the way ill go. same for the blue up. did you run any blue uprising? if so how long for finish? hope all is well over your way brother.

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up friends and farmers? hope everyones doing well. cheeto is shaping up quite nicely. thanks to some good ole sunshine and roots organic. pics soon enjoy the day
42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

i got some cheeto outside to bro:D
whats up brother, I got one straggler of cheeto that I put out in a five. wasn't looking too promising until recently;)
Ch2
Ch

such a slow vegger , but the budz are dank as usual. he has all the fire cuts
enjoy the day my friend
42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up all? got some fresh transplant pics of jaws trainwreck and some outdoor cheeto kush. hope everyones enjoying their weekend...pics soon
42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

top o the afternoon friends, heres some cheeto kush in a five, put out late and kinda ignored
Cheeto
Cheeto2
hopefully I can get a few more weeks on her

420alldaze

420alldaze

and now for the trainwreck fems from my brother jaws. some transplant pics then some of the new tent.
Tw4
Tw3
Tw5
Tw2

tryin to keep my temps in check just about got the new tent dialed in. gonna veg these for another week or so and then flip. cant wait for these bad bitches
42o so much harder growing in a tent vs a room. dreaming of that day again....soon hopefully
enjoy

Mogrow

Mogrow

top o the afternoon friends, heres some cheeto kush in a five, put out late and kinda ignoredView attachment 341505View attachment 341506hopefully I can get a few more weeks on her

looking good daze, getting frosty.'
i had to pick my cheeto's tonite,, they were starting to mold, but they were done, it's like the mold was cause i left them out to long, it's freaking sept. 26th, i thought they had at least 2 more weeks.

420alldaze

420alldaze

looking good daze, getting frosty.'
i had to pick my cheeto's tonite,, they were starting to mold, but they were done, it's like the mold was cause i left them out to long, it's freaking sept. 26th, i thought they had at least 2 more weeks.[/quote

hey brotha, thanks love me some cheeto. sucks about the mold. tryin to keep her out there until 2nd week oct. but temps are crazy round here at night lately. but we shall see..that cheeto surprises ya

Latest posts

Top Bottom