indoor/outdoor 420's blowin' it up for sure!

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

That's what's up 420! Looking forward to seeing all your fire grow up! Thanks for reppin'!

Crom
no problem brother, love to help a dedicated breeder/friend get his killer gear recognized! i cant wait to get the show going on these:) either. i see it didnt take you long to find em'....lol i was about to shoot you a link and you beat me to it. stop back soon

420alldaze

420alldaze

not at the moment! cold, wet and bloody miserable!

you're killing it mate, love the updates.
that sucks, the weathers been the same here as well all week. glad to share such a beutiful plant and garden. thanks 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

I smell an indoor/outdoor Cannobi Genetics grow war coming on. Area 91 outdoor v Alien Reunion indoor? I better get popping!

outwest
well while that would be a killer show. im afraid it wont be possible dur to the unforseen disguisting weather that saw fit to drop huge trees on that spot:mad: . wasnt a dead tree either. soooo bummed, but at least i didnt put all of them out.:) it was the first time in that spot, was tryin to expand my horizons. oh well good thing theres lotsa woods round' these parts....lol

42o

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

well while that would be a killer show. im afraid it wont be possible dur to the unforseen disguisting weather that saw fit to drop huge trees on that spot:mad: . wasnt a dead tree either. soooo bummed, but at least i didnt put all of them out.:) it was the first time in that spot, was tryin to expand my horizons. oh well good thing theres lotsa woods round' these parts....lol

42o

So, So, sorry. I love mother nature, but that bitch sure can slap your face! Way to stay positive.

420alldaze

420alldaze

So, So, sorry. I love mother nature, but that bitch sure can slap your face! Way to stay positive.
for sure bro, thats why i plan ahead and always have spare cuts or seed plants to play with. plus i have 6 more out there in various areas of the jungle i call home. she can be quite feisty when she wants to be thats for sure.....bitch...pfffht
42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

Love the thread 420alldaze. Your plants look very happy under the open sky. :)
thanks so much for stoppin in hypha, and i agree,theres nothin like outdoor plants,how they reach for the sky. love it!

42o

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Here's some outdoor for ya lol
16.jpg

420alldaze

420alldaze

bahahaha, whats he doin' wrong? oh i see, the ones in the back arent gettin' enough light! lol nice grow

420alldaze

420alldaze

this is one of the best harvest fests around! and i am in no way affiliated with this group, i just tryin to spread the positive vibe about a very chill atmosphere...
Damn Sam Productions
Damn-Sam-logo-300dpi.png
This site is currently under construction and will be updated very soon!!!!!!!
As you have heard, the Damn Sam Harvest Fest is back!!!!!!!!
The 1st 3 Harvest Fest's were the 3rd weekend of October. The 12 after that were always Columbus Day Weekend.
This year we are October 12-15!!!!!
Hope this works better for our family and friends!!!!!!!!!!!
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause anyone.
We are soooo excited to be bringing back the infamous NY Harvest Festival & Freedom Fair this year!!!!
The new location is perfect, and continues the tradition of Damn Sam helping change the way a festival venue is viewed.
The site will feature 3 indoor stages and 3 outdoor stages, camping, as well as resort accommodations, multiple vending locations, and so much more!
All while keeping that Harvest Fest spirit alive and well!
This is a full resort takeover!!!!!!
Oct. 12-15, 2012 at Kutsher's Country Club in Monticello, NY

Entertainment TBA
Speakers TBA
Visuals By: Smoke & Mirrors and Groovin Lumens
Fire Performances By: Cosmic Karma Fire
Tickets & Room Reservations will start very soon.
All reservations and tickets will be sold through Damn Sam only.
The resort will not be selling rooms, as Damn Sam has rented the entire facility!!!!
Damn Sam also welcomes back: The Strangers Helping Strangers Food Drive!!!
They we'll be having some special promotions leading up to this event as well as special prizes and events at The 16th NY Harvest Festival & Freedom Fair / Political Rally to make sure we have the maximum impact on the local food bank.
We want to make this the best food bank donation in the events history!!!
For that we will need your help!
Watch for impostors and imitators, as there is only 1 Damn Sam Harvest Festival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some of the profit from this event will fund NY Cannabis Alliance Inc. and Damn Sam's activism!
Don't Miss the return of Damn Sam"s NY Harvest Festival & Freedom Fair!!!!!!!

Top Bottom