INDOOR - OUTDOOR: the most efficient cash crop.

• Thread starter Supercharge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SunGrown

SunGrown

Not unless you're ready to play around with phytochrome manipulation, and that's a WHOLE other ball o' cheese.
It does. Beyond that, growing during winter months, the other limiter is temperature.
phytochrome manip wouldn't technically be sup lighting, but I suppose it could be argued that way. I will be doing phytochrome manip soon and will share my experiences here.

For winter gardening, yeah, temp is the bitch, as well as low light. Greenhouse with propane heaters and extra light is really the only way to get descent compact buds in my neck of the woods.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
He gets it! ^^^
heated beds? could be an idea. more simple would be a greenhouse.
The GH may need to be heated. Been there, done that.
phytochrome manip wouldn't technically be sup lighting, but I suppose it could be argued that way. I will be doing phytochrome manip soon and will share my experiences here.

For winter gardening, yeah, temp is the bitch, as well as low light. Greenhouse with propane heaters and extra light is really the only way to get descent compact buds in my neck of the woods.
Agreed, but when someone's talking about using infrared lamps like they're heating a lizard, I figured it'd be worth a mention. ;)

SunGrown

SunGrown

He gets it! ^^^
The GH may need to be heated. Been there, done that.

Agreed, but when someone's talking about using infrared lamps like they're heating a lizard, I figured it'd be worth a mention. ;)
Ahh, I C, wasn't thinking that kinda lamp. Information is power!

Fraktaal

Fraktaal

“Indoor outdoor” might be efficient for electricity, but its a far cry from lazyman's farming brother. I like fully automated high tech gadgety systems that mean I rarely need to do much other than refill the cone piece. lol ;)

Prince Blanc

Prince Blanc

Clear umbrellas over each plant. Think laterally people. ;)

infocus

infocus

Umbrellas might stop the rain washing off the trikes, but you’d still have the problem of rainy humidity.

Prince Blanc

Prince Blanc

Clear umbrellas and mini-solar hydrogen cell powered dehumidifiers. Think laterally people. LOL

LordVane

LordVane

This technique rocks. You can get some really cool results. Have a Pure Power Plant that produces way more weight outside than it does inside - weird huh, on the other hand White Rhino does better inside weight-wise, but the winter outdoor version has a frosting of trichomes that I cannot achieve indoors.

Top Bottom