Indoor virgin, wish me luck

• Thread starter electroguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

I tried to post a new thread but I am technically deficient. I got some gnats in the tent and I'm scared. What to do. I've had sticky things dangling since day one. I can't have this beautiful sticky bud tainted.

IMG 20230531 172209
electroguy

electroguy

I think I have trichomes on my trichomes. They are even on my fan leaves! Maybe a candidate for picture of the month? Super lemon dawg from my first plant ever last year. Best high ever!

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
gnats?..
if you have some perlite there add about an inch to the surface of the medium..
also let the medium go dry an extra day before watering..

electroguy

electroguy

I took cuttings from the roof plants Saturday. We'll see what happens. My super lemon dawg and malawi/locktite/golden glue. Both were the first batch, both are outdoor plants, both I literally burned with a heater in the tent when they were about a month into veg, and both decided to kinda go I to flower after a week and a half of dark, stormy afternoon clouds and some rains.
20230604 075600

Last edited:
electroguy

electroguy

That picture is the tent lemon dawg in the tent at 4 weeks. Does the progress look good?

electroguy

electroguy

FF trio once a week, roots organic topdress opposite of salts once a week. Blueberry og is looking a bit pale. Probably waters high ph. I'm waiting for a tester. Would I be safe to add 1ml per gallon w/out a tester if the average tap water here is 7.6?

electroguy

electroguy

I dabbed a little malawi pollen on my super lemon dawg and blueberry og. I'm thinking Malawi Wowie and Malawi berry punch

electroguy

electroguy

Anything going on outside? Or did you murder them? Lol.
Super lemon dawg, Malawi dogtrap golden glue, and critical locktite. I tried to kill them thinking they were over watered. The pots were heavy but the plants were dry. I need to watch them more closely.

Top Bottom