Inkbird helps to grow easier!

INKBIRD

#Smart #Home #Living
Supporter
Inkbird helps to grow easier

Hi Growers,

It's Sally from Inkbird. We are new here to this awesome community and such a cool forum.
Not sure if you guys hear about us.
We specialize in temp/humidity controllers, sensors, and smart home devices.
If you are using our products, please leave a comment below to share your experience.
Or if you are interested but don't have one, no worries!
We will offer some discounts on this thread and keep it updated, the price will be affordable.
BTW, if you have any problems or questions about Inkbird products, please also leave a comment or shoot us a message, we will be very glad to help.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

View attachment 1164365

Hi Growers,

It's Sally from Inkbird. We are new here to this awesome community and such a cool forum.
Not sure if you guys hear about us.
We specialize in temp/humidity controllers, sensors, and smart home devices.
If you are using our products, please leave a comment below to share your experience.
Or if you are interested but don't have one, no worries!
We will offer some discounts on this thread and keep it updated, the price will be affordable.
BTW, if you have any problems or questions about Inkbird products, please also leave a comment or shoot us a message, we will be very glad to help.
Hell yeah! Welcome to the farm Sally 👍. Used your controllers for years and recommended them countless times.

Imo hands down best bang for buck controllers on the planet.

Great to have you here.

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

One tool of the trade i cant do without and has never failed me.i have 4,2 ea room 😃👍

pork

pork

Use the temp and humidity controllers...Love em...any chance y'all could switch to green lights on them instead of red?

Also, what about being able to have day and night set points for humidity? I can control my AC from an app, it would be great to be able to have the humidity set point be variable based on time of day.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Use the temp and humidity controllers...Love em...any chance y'all could switch to green lights on them instead of red?

Also, what about being able to have day and night set points for humidity? I can control my AC from an app, it would be great to be able to have the humidity set point be variable based on time of day.
Great feedback here. Those 2 changes would be really nice.

The green lights will not interfere with flowering. Red light plants are sensitive to and have been known to cause some issues.

Multiple set points on a humidity controller is a nice option. Can also be used to lower humidity before lights out to lower the demand on the dehumidifier as the temps drop after lights out.

INKBIRD

#Smart #Home #Living
Supporter

Yes for the first questions, it's in the process. You will notice that the light of the CO2 controller is changed to green instead of red. We have taken the advice to make some improvements, stay tuned!
And thanks for advising the time function of the humidity controller, I have to make feedback to our R&D, we will see if it's possible to realize.🧐

Dopey28

Dopey28

Hey ink bird I don’t have any of your products in my grow room yet.

but as a reptile breeder I have seen and used some of your stuff for years. Your products are way more user friendly then the old thermostats you had to wire your self great improvements.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I absolutely love my Inkbird controllers. Got one for RH and one for Co2 and they work great to help keep me dialed in. Welcome to the farm!

INKBIRD

#Smart #Home #Living
Supporter
7-Day Deal on Amazon Canada Store🇨🇦
20% OFF for our Inkbird Infrared Thermometer, check this out if you are interested!
🔥 INK-IFT01 Infrared Thermometer -20% off deal price: CA$27.19
https://amzn.to/3tMYCUY

Limited time offer, 20-Sep-2021 12:00 AM -26-Sep-2021 11:45 PM (Pacific Daylight Time).
INK IFT01 0917

Top Bottom