Inside of being a Female Farmer

• Thread starter Gandalfs Girl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

good for you.....

mind telling us how old you are?

There is a huge network of awesome growers here in Co. Keep at it. There are a few couples that grow together as well. Lots of good people here.

My girl always points things out right away, while I'm busy in panic mode over whatever else.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Was just smoking some Long Bottom Leaf and thought about this thread, everyone is welcome here so keep in touch. Dan those boobs look plastic, not my cup of tea, but those buds look fantastic. I'd scrape her for some scissor's hash LOL

mal

ttystikk

ttystikk

So Dan, aka Mr. Klover- you showing off your new crib? Or, just hoping no one would recognize Frank Lloyd Wright's 'Fallingwater'? lol

ttystikk

ttystikk

Its misogyny is disguise, a fauxpas. The media trains women and men to over react when when women preform sub-par because "they are empowered" or whatever nonsense. Its a bad joke played out by the ruling class to keep women down and out. If I get outdone by a woman in any area, my male peers and to an EXTREME extent my female peers act as if I am supposed to be ashamed. Like I am inferior because I am lesser than a woman even. An advertizing corp cant say "So easy, a woman can do it!" so instead they show a woman with a swiffer cleaning things up in an instant and have a whole room of people cheer for her. I hope that makes a little more sense.

I see where you're coming from; as another example, when is the last time you all saw a woman being portrayed as a buffoon or an idiot on a TV commercial? No, ALL of them are guys (usually white). Women are portrayed as cool, smart, hip whereas guys are the new schmucks. I mean, Spike TV. Need I say more?!

Reactions: mal
ttystikk

ttystikk

Ummm... just by chance, did the O.P. mean to write 'Insight of a woman' for her thread title? I don't think it matters if her liver or kidneys are different, but I'm keeping an open mind... ;)

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I guess to make it even simpler, Giving praise where it isnt due is just as depremental, sexist, and damaging as making old world assumptions about the capabilties of women. Lets just be equal.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I guess to make it even simpler, Giving praise where it isnt due is just as depremental, sexist, and damaging as making old world assumptions about the capabilties of women. Lets just be equal.

'detrimental', or perhaps 'deprecating?'- sorry, I have an incurable case of english professor's disease...

Panda, I completely agree with your basic point, however- being exalted for common acts because of gender or any other unrelated attribute is just as morally wrong as being 'protected' from the 'burden' of voting.

I simply don't understand this country's continuing obsession with trying to make everyone somehow different- and then creating this huge backlash over issues where gender and racial characteristics really DO exist- and matter. For example; it's not racist to say black people have higher rates of hypertension, or asians are more likely to get osteoporosis. Say that in a room full of people and someone is going to try to call you out for being racist, though, guaranteed!

Can someone tell me exactly wtf is wrong with the possibility that some groups- be they selected by race, gender, religion, political stance or whatever- just might actually be a bit better than average at various given tasks? And that perhaps recognizing that isn't a sin?

I regularly beat most of my male friends at air hockey as a kid. I got my ass handed to me by several females. Thinking it was more than coincidence, I did some reading and found out that women actually have slightly faster reaction times, on average, than men. Knowing this, I began to beat them again- by changing tactics and being crafty...

What would be so wrong with the idea that women really ARE somewhat better at nurturing living things? Does it imply that men shouldn't try? Of Course Not! I know plenty of people with talents they don't practice, who end up behind the pack when it comes time to show those talents off- and the reverse is certainly true, that those with some initial handicap can certainly become competent, even exceptional, with creativity and diligent effort.

Of course, I too fell off my stool laughing when my black friend told me how bad his sunburn hurt!

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

'detrimental', or perhaps 'deprecating?'- sorry, I have an incurable case of english professor's disease...

Ha yeah you got me. I'm a slackjawed hick and spell things the way I say em, and say things the way i learn em. Good to have people like you around who can correct my vocabular errors.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Ha yeah you got me. I'm a slackjawed hick and spell things the way I say em, and say things the way i learn em. Good to have people like you around who can correct my vocabular errors.

NOT bashing on you, brother- just trying to understand. There are indeed planty of people out there who equate poor spelling and/or lack of formal education with stupidity. I am not one of them.

Je's try to git a big ol' college perfesser to tell ye how ta go catfish giggin', I DARES ya!

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

OMG gigging. I'm not that big of a hick, I know how to use a fishing pole! lol

I am a mountain kid though and I dont have a formal education of any sort. I didnt take it as a bash, people are constantly failing to understand what I'm saying due to my slurr or my own ignorance. I appreciate the free college education, gald you paid for it and not me! :p

nebulius

nebulius

skome smoe mianruaja and tirp on tihs.
Arocdnicg to rsceearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pcale. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit pobelrm. Tihs is buseace the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

ttystikk

ttystikk

skome smoe mianruaja and tirp on tihs.
Arocdnicg to rsceearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pcale. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit pobelrm. Tihs is buseace the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

And I bet it took you 45 minutes to write, lol

ttystikk

ttystikk

OMG gigging. I'm not that big of a hick, I know how to use a fishing pole! lol

I am a mountain kid though and I dont have a formal education of any sort. I didnt take it as a bash, people are constantly failing to understand what I'm saying due to my slurr or my own ignorance. I appreciate the free college education, gald you paid for it and not me! :p

Both, yes both of my parents were english teachers. I paid all right... oh Lord, how I paid!

K

kolah

I agree Fishwhistle. Although she looks a bit skanky, I'd buy her a beer. or two.

I will never be able to figure out women. I stopped trying long ago. Women will never be able to figure out men. I like it that way.

We are all individuals...but we have been forced into gender roles since birth. It's hard to break that mold. (blue for boys, pink for chicks, boys play with trucks and girls play with dolls, etc) Personally I like a gal who has feminine qualities but this doesn't mean she has to cook and clean and stay at home barefooted and knockered up. I also like a gal who is not afraid to get dirty and has a bit of roughness to her.

I think men and women can have a nice balance of duality but in todays modern-matrixed-world it is not supported in such a way. This causes many talents to be suppressed which IMO is not good. We also base our beliefs on our own experiences as we witnessed the roles led by our parents (or parent). Let's not forget the mind-programming that we have gotten from television, movies and government schooling.
The matrix is all around you, Neo. :)

dankworth

dankworth

i love women growers and respect, equality and all that shit...kinda bummed though... by the title of the thread I thought you were showing naked pics or something. so by chance do you look like this?

View attachment 218830
I have seen the pics of this lady before. She is pretty enough, has a nice figure, has large plastic-looking tits, and can be considered rather attractive. So she has that going for her.
Personally, what really does it for me is when an attractive woman looks like she is NOT going to sleep with 8 of my friends.;)
But that's just me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom