Inside of being a Female Farmer

• Thread starter Gandalfs Girl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vakman

Vakman

So cops raided my house. My roommate chopped my plant and flushed it down the toilet :( Luckily I topped her before and decided to clone her. It worked out actually and i used KISS. Ill post a new thread on how easy I did it.
why did they raid ur home? what grounds did they have the right to do that?

Gandalfs Girl

Gandalfs Girl

I wasn't fined anything, so Idk but my roommate says they were at my house for a noise complaint and underage drinking. The house smelled like pot because they had smoked so she was afraid to just let the plant be there. I told her it was stupid on her part but i can always plant again.

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

I just hope that your grow is great and the weed is stunner...

Swim

Swim

If you have the knowledge and the practice you will be successful. I honestly don't think a plant cares whether you are a man, woman, hermaphrodite, or androgynous space alien. Reeeaaalllly not getting the connection between your menstrual cycle and the intervals at which your plant requires nutrients. In my mind there is no reason a man should be any better than a woman at horticulture, or vice versa.. For me as a PERSON it is wondrous.

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

It's like totally boss that you are growin...Good luck...

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

If you have the knowledge and the practice you will be successful. I honestly don't think a plant cares whether you are a man, woman, hermaphrodite, or androgynous space alien. Reeeaaalllly not getting the connection between your menstrual cycle and the intervals at which your plant requires nutrients. In my mind there is no reason a man should be any better than a woman at horticulture, or vice versa.. For me as a PERSON it is wondrous.

Plants are females and I know that they like guys but maybe that's only from seed. Clones might be lesbians...I love lesbians...:rolleyes:

yellowhead

yellowhead

Hi Gandalf Girl, did you keep growing after the cops raided you?

Top Bottom