420alldaze

this shit cracked me up...all four pages. welcome to the farm gandalfs girl

42o

Reactions: mal
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
All are you kidding me Its cool that your here and all but holy shit girl i don't need to know where u fuck people and when you have your period And if you smoke a bow a month need to start getting better weed . My girl friend actually started growing before I did so she grows and she can hold her own but i have never heard her say some of the shit you just did . I wanna know who you asked ? Or if you ask any one here for help I no for a sure they would of helped you to the best of their ability. It wouldn't matter if you were a girl or not there are some seriously amazing growers and breeders very kind people so if you didn't get help there? I know you will get it here. Any way welcome to the farm I dnt know if its because I'm super blowed rite now but i just pictured you dancing around with your plant chanting and dancing and that shit is so funny. I'm not trying to be a dick I'm a nice guy but that shit is hilarious welcome to the farm girl.

A

army2012

"Being a girl is a really good advantage. "
After I read your article,I agree with you. Girls should learn to love ourselves more!:D

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
I just thought that since I was new here, I'd state what I wanted from this site. Great tips, and equality.here's my daughter.

What kind of light do you have that lil gurl kickin under??? Also do you have height restrictions? Is that why she has that gansta lean goin on?? I'm really not a dick and i'll do my best to help u with what ever you need gurl.

urbanite420

urbanite420

Don't listen to these pigs Gg...lol...Yeah all these dudes got shit to say but when their lady gives them shit they say "Love love love," right? Just keep ya head up and believe in what you do. Shit if Bodhi didn't have a family I'd say give him a holla...Buddhists...anyways...just read around and you'l get a well rounded farming education. The search engine works great! I suggest reading from the back and workin forward to get the best info and history.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I just thought that since I was new here, I'd state what I wanted from this site. Great tips, and equality.here's my daughter.
Is there anyway you can let your daughter play outside? She looks as if she is ready and would love some sun:)

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
That's wild, you smoke a pound a month:D I go through qp-hp a month and use a solid amount, you have lungs of steel!
Not all men dominate nature...:D
Ime, men love to interact with women growers and revere them, find some new boys to hang with;)

Baba, My 5'1" garden gnome smokes a lb a month prob more if i allowed it, and she hasnt put the damn g-vape pen down since she got it three months ago

Gandalfs Girl

Gandalfs Girl

I'm using a lame CFL I found myself using from a light outside my porch. I was using a 50 watt 120volt 1F reflector but it got too hot. It has a blue tint on the bottom of the bulb. It was doing the job while a seedling but i fear it will just burn my plant now that its closer to the bulb

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
I'm using a lame CFL I found myself using from a light outside my porch. I was using a 50 watt 120volt 1F reflector but it got too hot. It has a blue tint on the bottom of the bulb. It was doing the job while a seedling but i fear it will just burn my plant now that its closer to the bulb

Ok well this is what i think if you have a bigger light use it you can never have too much light imop as long as you can keep your environment in check . Also maybe try topping or super cropping her. With how tall she is you could prolly take a nice big clone from her and that would do the job in bushing her out its called uncle ben topping I think and you have another plant win win in my eyes what are you feeding her?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I really doubt you'll burn a seedling with a 50watt light, it can handle sunlight once you ease it into that intense light. If it wasn't burning the plant as a lil plant why would it burn it when the plant is bigger? You can put a cfl directly on the leaves and it'll barely burn the leaves if it does at all...

Gandalfs Girl

Gandalfs Girl

Cool cool, btw Im feeding her once a week, some 30, 10, 10 but I've been diluting it.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Cool cool, btw Im feeding her once a week, some 30, 10, 10 but I've been diluting it.

sounds good just make sure your ph is in check and remember less is more and you will be in there like swim wear !

deep buddy

deep buddy

sounds good just make sure your ph is in check and remember less is more and you will be in there like swim wear !
yeah just try 1/4 strength till your sure it wont burn, plants use les nutes under lower light conditions.

a suggestion, idk if you can but i would light supp/depo that plant in the sunshine if you have a place for her, youll be much happier with a full sun yield and buds than a 50 watt cfl, or any light for that matter, nothing compares to the sun. fwiw

ohh a PG im jackin that line ,"in like swim" good shit

T

Thatgirl

Funny thread!

I too am a single, lady farmer. I grow on a much larger scale then the OP.

My biggest obstacles are lack of construction know-how, and lack of manly brute strength. My dad used to be the handy man around here, he could fix and build anything. He died though, so now I am on my own! I have a very elementary knowledge of construction, but I can't do anything that really ends up super functional though lol.

I don't even know how to begin dating, and have been single since before I fully took things over. I had this whole paragraph typed up about dating, but then I had a double epiphany. I realized it was too damn wordy and probably boring as fuck, and most importantly I realized I just need a sexy, muscly, construction savvy man slave. That would basically solve all my problems LOL. Boyfriends always have their own opinions and shit, and I just don't have time for all that right now, like who the hell ever does anyway? :p Lol I kid, I kid.

Anyway, I have never experienced any sort of discrimination or chauvinism. All the guys I know have been super helpful. Well there have been a couple asses, and one ripoff, but they are just asses all the time, so its to be expected and they aren't part of my scene anymore anyway. I work hard to keep my game tight, and knock on wood, have never been robbed and only been ripped off for a very small amount. No frontsies anymore that for damn sure! Come correct or don't come at all is the rule around here now :)

Aside from the things I mentioned above, the construction/electrical knowledge, and the strength and size to use the power tools with precision, I think women and men can be equally good, or equally shitty growers depending on their motivation to learn :) I think gardening involves less nurturing then raising up animals (my other job) and there are plenty of men who do that well too :)

Gandalfs Girl

Gandalfs Girl

So cops raided my house. My roommate chopped my plant and flushed it down the toilet :( Luckily I topped her before and decided to clone her. It worked out actually and i used KISS. Ill post a new thread on how easy I did it.

Top Bottom