Interested In Real Spores Without The "fluff"

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lumpstatus

Thank you very much bro... Quick delivery. I figured that was the way it was supossed to look. I actually prefer the consistency over great white...

Is there any strains in here that could potentially cause problems to humans? Should I use a resparator to protect my lungs while in powder form? Skin contact? Ive always wondered this as great white container doesnt say....

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I would say it is a good idea to use gloves. Its not dusty enough to call for a respirator IMHO. Don't eat it.

EDIT: I have never used gloves or respirator when weighing out, but I am not you, so take the necessary precautions and use common sense.

dankworth

dankworth

Thanks guys. I was having such a good time in this thread.
We were all like

brady_grid.jpg

And then he tried to be all

http://t3.invalid.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYChcROk6fbPRFEhzBBmvOe_0Kx3ehOUM7qZgL5SAhSGc-6dCk

So I was like

http://i45.invalid.com/albums/f69/nickyfmicky/the-silence-of-the-lambs-ted-levine.jpg

phenotyper

phenotyper

God, I cannot get enough of the story telling through pictures, love it! dankworth, I keep mashing the rep button bro, but I can only give you so much.

Cap, when might your new stuff be in? I'm interested in the mix with Azospirillum brasilense, what else will be in your new formulation with these? Definitely want to snag that ASAP, when available of course.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I will post a list later today or tomorrow of all the new stuff I want to put in, and which packs I want to put them in as well.

Please do not hesitate to look at any labels you have around and make suggestions. Or, if you know something works for you and you swear by it, tell me whats in it. I am sure I can copy it and offer it a lot cheaper than store bought.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
And dankworth. Those storybooks are too funny bro. Can you wait a coupe pages until you post another one though so this doesn't turn in to a kobe bashing thread, and stays on topic?

I am still laughing at the unicorn, and honestly need a little rest. My cheeks hurt (face cheeks lol)

dankworth

dankworth

No Dankworth keep them coming I love this... Lower life forms displaying their inner desires via the net through pics of Kobe Bryant and lots of Penis is quite amusing....

You can learn alot about a person through what images they like to flaunt... :)

:makeup

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
No Dankworth keep them coming I love this... Lower life forms displaying their inner desires via the net through pics of Kobe Bryant and lots of Penis is quite amusing....

You can learn alot about a person through what images they like to flaunt... :)

"lower life forms"

"you bore me"

"rookie"

.... you sure are humble AND modest. The peasants you rule over must really respect the shit out of you.

S

SourPatchSwag

Love the inititive

i am interested in making an order any idea on when you'll have other packs in stock and also can you pick them up anywhere?So cal nor cal? Thanks big upps!!:party0044: keep up the good work

L

lumpstatus

Are your dosage rates on the high side? Or are great whites rates really low?

1 scoop great white which is 1tsp i think per 2 gal of water. Great white has somewhere around 200,000 cfu per cc.

you are saying 1tsp per liter which is about 4tsp per gal = 8x the gw rate?? even though u have 5billion cfu per cc is this correct?

am i wrong or is colony forming units per cc different than spores per gram. i think they are the same?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
thats a good question. I was looking at a can of great white right now.

Great White CFU's/CC of each species is 269,786

My pack: 5 bilion spores/gram.

Great white: 99.9% inert ingredients

My pack: 70% inert ingredients....

My guess is you could use a lot less and be fine in hydro. This product is sold to big ag, and all application rates are originally for soil. Given that I was told by the manufacturer that it is very hard to over due it:

"Noted your info, all our microbials are ecofriendly, overdosing will not cause any problem.

For Powdery mildew, you may use Pseudomonas fluorescens, however you have to use Ampelomyces quisqualis to eradicate in various stages."

I figured the dosage was fine. You can always cut back and observe results. Even if you ran the same concentration as great white you would be using 18,000x the amount.... 5 billion/270.000

1 kilo each root and nute pack: 100 bucks
treats: approx 183 gallons when used at my dose soil or hydro.

My packs at great white doses:
4400 grams @6 grams / 10 gallons will treat 7,333 gallons for hydro, and 1,466 gallons for soil.

Nute pack weighs approx 2.5 grams/teaspoon
Root pack weighs approx 3.5 grams/ teaspoon

8 oz can of Great white (226.8 grams): 40 bucks

one scoop weighs approx. 3 grams

treats: 750 gallons in hydro, or 150 gallons in soil.

In sum, costs 2.5 times as much, but gives you 10x as many applications, @ 18000x concentrate, when used the same as great white. PLease check my math because I coudl very well haev made an error.

The manufacturer has not used/tested this product for hydro, only soil.

It looks like I am going to have to set up a few tests of my own soon.

To date I have pretty much only been making my tea.

Mad scientist
C

cheech

The only way to find out whose spores are more effective is to trial n test which looks like is going on in a couple of threads. I should probably get involved since I'm using gw right now, but I'm even unsure of its effectiveness since I've used it on all my plants.

Just wondering how you guys are getting the cfu per cc numbers.... Did someone send in some great white and some of caps into a lab, or are these just manufacturer numbers? Can this testing even be done?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
manufacturer numbers cheech.

I need to run a test. great white vs. my shit vs. nothing.

I just need the space... I just popped 20 more beans

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
the new one or the one in it already?

the one in it already is kurstaki.

L

lumpstatus

I was under the impression that BTK is not effective against fungus gnat larvae but BTI is...Whats killing the gnat larvae if not the BT? Every source im finding seems to show this is the case...just curious.

Watered it in all 3 at full strength last night! Interested to see how this stacks up against great white...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You are right. I am not sure why the fungus gnat larvae disappear when I use it. Now that I think about it, it may be the EWC that deters the shit out of them...

I will include BTI in the next batch for sure. I would say it would be best in the root pack. Thank you for pointing this out just in time.

Sorry for the misinformation. If you have fungus gnats I will send you some of my extra microbelift for free.

L

lumpstatus

Its not a problem bro. You dont have to send me anything. Just asking questions that come to mind!

Resinable

Resinable

I believe met (at least met 52) is supposed to kill fungus gnats and possibly verticillium lecanii does the job too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom