Interested In Real Spores Without The "fluff"

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sfzoo

Just got the foliar pack today, took long.

Thanks for the info bro. I'll be modifying my testing technique to include organics, coco, with and without the nute/foliar/root packs.

Might as well test the high P as well, so i'll hit some real hard w/ PK at the appropriate times and see what happens.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
cool bro. thats weird the foliar took so long. It went priority mail, it was supposed to be there a while ago...

S

sfzoo

Would you recommend the same application rate for all packs?

Also, if you could find out, is there a point of diminishing return in respect to the populations of any one species or any combination of species? In fact, could you find out if there could be any sort of negative effect in the case of over application?

Oh, and one more if you don't mind, are there any species between the nute, foliar, and root packs that will conflict if all were present in the rhizosphere? ie, if I use the foliar and nute in conjunction as a drench, will any fungus eating bacteria(or vice versa) seek out and destroy those bacteria colonies that I am trying to establish?

I figure the mix is tailored to an actual foliar application regardless of its benefits in the rootzone.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
All the bennies from all three packs can live in harmony together. I was told that it is virtually impossible to over apply.

Same application for all packs. 1-2 tsp per liter, or 1-2 tsp dry/1 gallon of container size and mix with soil/media.

P

Pockets

thanks, just got my nute and root packs, woohoo! and i do appreciate the honesty of whoever runs the ebay store. i had bought the nute pack, then decided a few minutes later that i should get the root pack so i did. i was like damn i could of gotten a better shipping rate but i know i was still getting a good product cheaper than anywhere else. so a couple days later i noticed a paypal notice stating ive been refunded the extra shipping. good business guys, keep it up and the skys the limit!

R

raincheck

Is it effective to use this the root back in the original rockwool soak before transplant at what doses? Also do you think pond zyme from the home improvement stores has any effect on your bennies?

Danoid

Danoid

Gotta say thanks for all the work you have put into this. After 24 hours since application of the foliar as a root soak/drench to fight RA the plants look noticable better. Went from being droopy,yellow and purple petriols to standing up and looking greener.From thinking of culling to wanting to up pot. Look 1000% better!!! Getting ready to brew so tea next.
Do you recommend dusting the root ball at tranplant?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
That is great news. Unfortunately, I cant recommend anything I have never tried.

I am very happy that the pack is working so well for people.

The next batch will have some extra goodies to make it a one stop shop. It will have another strain of bacillis, the active ingredient in actinovate, and a couple other things based on farmer inquiries as well as my own ideas.

Thank you for believing my no BS approach in this journey to find the real deal at a low price. I know many of you just sent blank MO's in trust and that says a lot.

Ill be doing the best I can on my end to keep costs at a minimum.

Peace.

cannabeans

cannabeans

thank you...cap

for all your hard work.....may you be rewarded greatly!

Danoid

Danoid

How late in flowering can you use your tea reciepe with the extra goodis added. Thanks

dankworth

dankworth

Hey Danoid the best(most efficient) way in my opinion is to make a tea, add the tea to to the res, and water in. I personally add molasses to my res in the hopes that it will feed the bacteria further while in the rhizosphere.
Also Danoid, check out the rooting with IBA threads by desertsquirrel. Indole butyric acid (sp?) can blow your roots up with a quickness for like $5-10 at home depot. Read the thread, for reals. I got my roots caught up super fast. Got my growth back on track lickety-split. As good as Roots Excelurator or better.
I still have root aphids about, I would have to sterilize the entire house and run it like a spaceship at this point to not. So I see the continued attempts at colonization by the random visitors through the cracks in the house, but the entire medium is constantly saturated with that bacteria, so they cannot thrive. I'm thinking of capturing a couple(they are born pregnant, remember) and sticking them in a jar with some medium and roots and making little RA bombs for research purposes only.

That would be very useful to have the active ingredient in actinovate in the mix. PM is really the only thing left that concerns me.
I was thinking about you today, Cap, as I got all biological about my warfare and watched a dozen or so of them die off. I got to pop some wifi's finally because root aphids can't compromise anything anymore.

There is some bacteria recently discovered in soil that becomes airborne when soil is agitated/aerated that is allegedly responsible for creating that "feel good" sensation that people get when they play with dirt. At least that's about what I remember from hearing it on NPR all super high. But that would be an awesome strain of bacteria to include.
And then you could get people all strung out on your bacteria. Where they would sell you their soul for just one more fix. You could roll up on rest homes where they can't garden anymore and they dream about soil and you could be like (in your best 80's voice, with one bandana tied on your head like a sweatband and another tied around your leg) "Yo grandma, I got this shit that'll make you feel reeeeal good. You wan' get high?" Old sick people with 5 gal buckets and airstones next to their bed, making teas, huffing bacteria...
It could be so much fun!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey Danoid the best(most efficient) way in my opinion is to make a tea, add the tea to to the res, and water in. I personally add molasses to my res in the hopes that it will feed the bacteria further while in the rhizosphere.
Also Danoid, check out the rooting with IBA threads by desertsquirrel. Indole butyric acid (sp?) can blow your roots up with a quickness for like $5-10 at home depot. Read the thread, for reals. I got my roots caught up super fast. Got my growth back on track lickety-split. As good as Roots Excelurator or better.
I still have root aphids about, I would have to sterilize the entire house and run it like a spaceship at this point to not. So I see the continued attempts at colonization by the random visitors through the cracks in the house, but the entire medium is constantly saturated with that bacteria, so they cannot thrive. I'm thinking of capturing a couple(they are born pregnant, remember) and sticking them in a jar with some medium and roots and making little RA bombs for research purposes only.

That would be very useful to have the active ingredient in actinovate in the mix. PM is really the only thing left that concerns me.
I was thinking about you today, Cap, as I got all biological about my warfare and watched a dozen or so of them die off. I got to pop some wifi's finally because root aphids can't compromise anything anymore.

There is some bacteria recently discovered in soil that becomes airborne when soil is agitated/aerated that is allegedly responsible for creating that "feel good" sensation that people get when they play with dirt. At least that's about what I remember from hearing it on NPR all super high. But that would be an awesome strain of bacteria to include.
And then you could get people all strung out on your bacteria. Where they would sell you their soul for just one more fix. You could roll up on rest homes where they can't garden anymore and they dream about soil and you could be like (in your best 80's voice, with one bandana tied on your head like a sweatband and another tied around your leg) "Yo grandma, I got this shit that'll make you feel reeeeal good. You wan' get high?" Old sick people with 5 gal buckets and airstones next to their bed, making teas, huffing bacteria...
It could be so much fun!

Dude, that sounds like a plan.

D

duddits

This is just great! Went online today with goal of picking up some bennies and just read the thread beginning to end then placed my order. So sweet.
I grow in soil, today my girls are at day 21.

Would it be helpful to add any to those or did I read that it would not be effective being introduced at this point?

I would plan to mix this into the soil and then use as soil is needed. Is this ok? If not, what method you you suggest as best practice?

I use GH Ripen powder, one tsp/gal at three intervals during flowering (one feed each interval). Any problem with the P interfering with the bennies with those feeds?

Can't wait!!!!!!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
This is just great! Went online today with goal of picking up some bennies and just read the thread beginning to end then placed my order. So sweet.
I grow in soil, today my girls are at day 21.

Would it be helpful to add any to those or did I read that it would not be effective being introduced at this point?

I would plan to mix this into the soil and then use as soil is needed. Is this ok? If not, what method you you suggest as best practice?

I use GH Ripen powder, one tsp/gal at three intervals during flowering (one feed each interval). Any problem with the P interfering with the bennies with those feeds?

Can't wait!!!!!!!

You can mix all three packs in with the soil prior to transplant. You can also water in with the tea. Day 21 is probably not too useful for the nute pack, but the root pack and foliar are good to use til flush.

dankworth

dankworth

Hahaha I was so high. I was more kidding than not, I didn't realize how easy and feasible it could be for you to find that and ask homey to include that in the mix. Makes you feel better, fights off cancer and infections, makes you smarter...
Makes me wonder if I should get out of the flooded weed game and get into the up-and coming dank psychoactive bacteria game.
Seriously though, I am so excited about this. Is there a smell? Does it smell like fresh air? Will it make me feel like I did when I was a kid when I got to go outside and play?
Is it, along with the reduction in allergens, responsible for the feeling that fresh air gives you? For people who feel fine all the time, it may not be a big deal. For those that spend much of the day trying to overcome how they feel so they can live, it may be substantially medically effective. Being in the flowering room already at a certain point in flowering, above 78 degrees, when the terpenes seemingly are far more prominent, already makes me feel better. I feel far more positive, I can feel a reduction in inflammation, and for lack of a better term, I can feel healing taking place with enough exposure to the terpenes, simply by breathing in the room. Couple that with the M. vaccae(sp?) in the medium and peeps' flowering rooms could promote a lot of health and healing just by being in them.
Very exciting stuff.
I would huff the shit out of that.

T

TreFarmer

Hey Cap, I do most of my posting from my Droid so searching through threads blows! What page directs me to your gear bruh? Sorry to hastle you with trivials...
Thanks man!
TreFarmer would logic let you put it in your signature?

Top Bottom