Irie Seeds "Orange Gasm" under Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..........

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Orange Gasm (platinum tangie x golden goat)
Aroma and Flavor: Oranges, Tangerines, Citrus, Hints of Grapefruit.
Effects: Giggles. Happiness.
Flowering Time: 60-70 Days
Orange Gasm will curl your toes with an explosion of sweet oranges and tropical citrus flavors! Orange Gasm makes amazing orange flavored concentrates.

I don't think I've tried this strain before actually. Is it new?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
By the way, that I forgot to mention that Sweet Zombie plant above had a veg period of OVER 8 weeks........... which is a little worrisome. It's a slow grower in veg obviously, if you top it- it slows it down even more.
That is a super long veg... definitely not how I will do it myself.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Orange Gasm will curl your toes with an explosion of sweet oranges and tropical citrus flavors! Orange Gasm makes amazing orange flavored concentrates.

It's an F1 from irie seeds I believe.

sshz

sshz

It’s not new, it’s from early 2019 I believe. I never heard of it myself but I was trying to give some business to a seedbank on the west coast that accepted Paypal(!) and the owner is a good guy with great customer service. It’s a smaller one that carries small scale breeders.

I liked the idea of getting something orange, but still, I’m not sure this is it. Citrus yes, orange doubtful.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
It’s not new, it’s from early 2019 I believe. I never heard of it myself but I was trying to give some business to a seedbank on the west coast that accepted Paypal(!) and the owner is a good guy with great customer service. It’s a smaller one that carries small scale breeders.

I liked the idea of getting something orange, but still, I’m not sure this is it. Citrus yes, orange doubtful.

Yea, from what I seen it looked like.
This looks like the earliest iteration 2 years ago.

@breadfarms
2 years ago

Give the people what they want!...they want some BREAD! Here’s Orange Cookies X Cali O = Orangegasm 💆🏼‍♀️💆🏻‍♂️ hit ya head so hard like drunk sex... lol Licensed shops in LA where ya at?
887 likes
11 comments

This is why I'm so interested in breeding, because it passes the love around. Here is an example of a small time grower, but this gene pool has be widely disseminated, and I know that living here were I do, I'm kinda lucky. I really want to share it with some of those in other parts of the world, especially places that are up and coming, as new "accidents" make their way onto the next best thing, Cannabis is like a million to 1 flavors, and sorta like apple trees.

Ya got to grow a lot of different pits, before you find a sweet one. f1's f2's are a lot of fun because there's a lot of mystery shrouded in them. One always seems to stand out from the others.

Here's the "orgininal" orange gasm folks...

36160120 633105367067470 2804101636941676544 n
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
This is my Sweet Zombie grow in 2017..........see how short they are at day 26 in veg. I didn't touch them, so no topping. Look, they are even below the electrical outlets. As I said before, pretty leafy too.

View attachment 1020421

Do you exclusively grow photoperiods sshz?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
This is my Sweet Zombie grow in 2017..........see how short they are at day 26 in veg. I didn't touch them, so no topping. Look, they are even below the electrical outlets. As I said before, pretty leafy too.

View attachment 1020421
Little soldiers those ones. 8 nodes on them at end of veg? 10?

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I really light short stout plants before they go into the stretch, there's a lot to be learned about what sort of results will come, when looking at them in this stage, before the burst.

Madmax

Madmax

I think he said he topped between the 4th and 5th nodes.............
[/QUOTE]
Gee my eyes are getting bad ..old eyes tell lies lol.off to spec savers for me 🤓

Madmax

Madmax

Yea, from what I seen it looked like.
This looks like the earliest iteration 2 years ago.

@breadfarms
2 years ago

Give the people what they want!...they want some BREAD! Here’s Orange Cookies X Cali O = Orangegasm 💆🏼‍♀️💆🏻‍♂️ hit ya head so hard like drunk sex... lol Licensed shops in LA where ya at?
887 likes
11 comments

This is why I'm so interested in breeding, because it passes the love around. Here is an example of a small time grower, but this gene pool has be widely disseminated, and I know that living here were I do, I'm kinda lucky. I really want to share it with some of those in other parts of the world, especially places that are up and coming, as new "accidents" make their way onto the next best thing, Cannabis is like a million to 1 flavors, and sorta like apple trees.

Ya got to grow a lot of different pits, before you find a sweet one. f1's f2's are a lot of fun because there's a lot of mystery shrouded in them. One always seems to stand out from the others.

Here's the "orgininal" orange gasm folks...
Some nice purpling there..

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
These 3 plants, started the stretch just a little while back for awhile now, some stretched early, others later. All seeds were popped on same day. See the short one, she's the late one out of the bunch, but she's going to be the big one, IMO.

Later to flower, but a bigger a much bigger bloomer.
These genetics were crossed with a huge kush.

=113333&hash=7e16e5b8b62869cddfb8b0ecccc58985']Upload Photos

IMG 20200822 205438
IMG 20200822 205452
IMG 20200822 205457
IMG 20200822 205511
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Some nice purpling there..

Yea, that's mostly temp related I suspect, at least that's how mine are, same strains come out different colors winter and summer. Especially any purple tones. I like almost all types of purple varieties, they just say "grow me".

sshz

sshz

I've tried a lot of purple stuff and have usually been disappointed with the strength of the high. Not all of it, but I always seem a bit disappointed. People love the coloring (and sometimes the smells), but the buzz often can't cut the mustard. What's the best purple you've ever had?

Most of you will know right away what the picture is of below........it's my trusty dry hash sifter. I always used to keep the trimmings and make hash out of it...........but since I've basically stopped smoking the last few years, I don't like having to do the work necessary just to give it away. But the podcast mentions the Orange Gasm makes outstanding concentrates- very flavorful, very potent. It would seem a shame not to have some around. For many, many years I made cold water extraction hash, with a miniature washing machine, ice and hash bags. Loved that stuff too.

Call me an ass.......... I think I'm back on the Turkish Cookies, instead of the Sweet Zombie. I really think I'll get better production off the T.C in a shorter time frame, and it will be a more challenging as I move on to my 2nd grow under LED's. I may have said this before- I still miss the HPS's............. I only watered every 2-3 days under those. These days, it's every day. EVERY DAY! I may double up the amount of water I give them and see if I can get to every 2 days.

CONTEST TIME: Tonight I'm going to guess the final weight of the room. My wife says I'm always low, but I'm not so sure of that. My guess is 66oz., just 2 oz over 2 lbs per light. Whoever guesses closest wins 2 packs of GreenPoint Seeds, 2 different strains. Rules:

1. Whole number guesses only (or you're disqualified)
2. Only 1 guess per person (or you're disqualified)
3. All guesses must be posted on or before Sept. 1st (or you're disqualified)
4. If multiple people pick the same number, first person who picked number wins
5. Don't pick 64 oz as your number because it's my number (and you'll be disqualified)
6. So you wise guys out there don't create aliases, you must have 25 posts to be eligible
7. I reserve the right to disqualify anyone at anytime for any reason
8. Final number will be released after EVERYTHING is packaged- approx 12 days after final chopping
9. New rules may be added at my discretion
10. Win the contest, you'll get your seeds.
11.Guess it exactly right and I'll throw in something extra special too
12. Post the number and NOTHING ELSE in the post so I can find it easily (O.Y.Be.D.)
IMG 0179
IMG 0178

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I've tried a lot of purple stuff and have usually been disappointed with the strength of the high. Not all of it, but I always seem a bit disappointed. People love the coloring (and sometimes the smells), but the buzz often can't cut the mustard. What's the best purple you've ever had?

Most of you will know right away what the picture is of below........it's my trusty dry hash sifter. I always used to keep the trimmings and make hash out of it...........but since I've basically stopped smoking the last few years, I don't like having to do the work necessary just to give it away. But the podcast mentions the Orange Gasm makes outstanding concentrates- very flavorful, very potent. It would seem a shame not to have some around. For many, many years I made cold water extraction hash, with a miniature washing machine, ice and hash bags. Loved that stuff too.

Call me an ass.......... I think I'm back on the Turkish Cookies, instead of the Sweet Zombie. I really think I'll get better production off the T.C in a shorter time frame, and it will be a more challenging as I move on to my 2nd grow under LED's. I may have said this before- I still miss the HPS's............. I only watered every 2-3 days under those. These days, it's every day. EVERY DAY! I may double up the amount of water I give them and see if I can get to every 2 days.

CONTEST TIME: Tonight I'm going to guess the final weight of the room. My wife says I'm always low, but I'm not so sure of that. My guess is 66oz., just 2 oz over 2 lbs per light. Whoever guesses closest wins 2 packs of GreenPoint Seeds, 2 different strains. Rules:

1. Whole number guesses only (or you're disqualified)
2. Only 1 guess per person (or you're disqualified)
3. All guesses must be posted on or before Sept. 1st (or you're disqualified)
4. If multiple people pick the same number, first person who picked number wins
5. Don't pick 64 oz as your number because it's my number (and you'll be disqualified)
6. So you wise guys out there don't create aliases, you must have 25 posts to be eligible
7. I reserve the right to disqualify anyone at anytime for any reason
8. Final number will be released after EVERYTHING is packaged- approx 12 days after final chopping
9. New rules may be added at my discretion
10. Win the contest, you'll get your seeds.
11.Guess it exactly right and I'll throw in something extra special too
12. Post the number and NOTHING ELSE in the post so I can find it easily (O.Y.Be.D.)
View attachment 1020445View attachment 1020446

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom