Irie Seeds "Orange Gasm" under Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..........

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Take a guess which plant leans to the "Golden Goat" side???? LOL

IMG 1204

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Take a guess which plant leans to the "Golden Goat" side???? LOL

View attachment 1012834
You know looking at the photo here I think you may not be as far off as it looks. With the plants being shorter and leafier part of it may be perception... Or it may not be. Just thinking outloud. They definitely look more uniform

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm thinking you are talking about yield.......... the cola's are developing nicely. I'm just a worry wort, it will all work out fine!

View attachment 1012857
That's the led? Because if you ask me it looks like overall better yield so far if that's the case. Yes some big colas in the other pics but not nearly as uniform size wise. I think your killing it personally

sshz

sshz

Yup, a pic I just took to show everyone the bud development. That plant is also at the edge of the garden, so inside plants are probably a bit further along. As my pic's last night showed, the room isn't further along- I think it's just different because of the limited height. BUT, the resin production does seem a bit better (as we suspected).

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yup, a pic I just took to show everyone the bud development. That plant is also at the edge of the garden, so inside plants are probably a bit further along. As my pic's last night showed, the room isn't further along- I think it's just different because of the limited height. BUT, the resin production does seem a bit better (as we suspected).
Yeah I think the fans are kinda covering/deceiving just how big the buds are. They are looking very nice and dense with a lot of trichs for their age. Atleast IMO

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
We are essentially asking if this room will average 3oz/plant, right? Can't really judge rooms but trying to learn to eyeball plants. 32 ounces is two pounds and you have 12 plants per light so I guess 8/3 oz is the threshold?

sshz

sshz

I need to get to 64 oz in the room to get 4 lbs. That would be 1792 grams total. I think it end ups at around just slightly over 2 1/2 oz a plant if I'm not mistaken.

I also found out the lights are manufactured by Hawthorne Hydroponics LLC out of Vancouver, WA. Here's the website, they have a pic of the Gavita LED right on their home page. https://www.hawthornegc.com/

So they are made in Mexico for Hawthorne........

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I need to get to 64 oz in the room to get 4 lbs. That would be 1792 grams total. I think it end ups at around just slightly over 2 1/2 oz a plant if I'm not mistaken.

I also found out the lights are manufactured by Hawthorne Hydroponics LLC out of Vancouver, WA. Here's the website, they have a pic of the Gavita LED right on their home page. https://www.hawthornegc.com/

I think you will see those numbers EZPZ.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I think thats the sun system factory. My blockbusters were made there. Hawthorne bought sun sustem.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

You know looking at the photo here I think you may not be as far off as it looks. With the plants being shorter and leafier part of it may be perception... Or it may not be. Just thinking outloud.
I'm thinking you are talking about yield.......... the cola's are developing nicely. I'm just a worry wort, it will all work out fine!

View attachment 1012857
Yup that looks really nice, I can't until the end so you can kinda compare this grow to your others, I bet when all said and done its going to be on par with the rest.

sshz

sshz

Just for reference, my heaviest yield ever under 2 HPS lights was 74 oz, Mr. Nice “Medicine Man”, which is White Rhino basically. They were not feminized, so I vegged in 2 rooms to get to 24 plants for flowering. Great smoke too......

sshz

sshz

You know, I think I need to correct something. I don't think Medicine Man was my heaviest strain. This evening I remembered DNA's "OG Kush #18".......... I think I got 79 oz with that one. I'll have to find that old grow.

sshz

sshz

Found my picture of it on Medicalmarijuanastrains where I'm a weeditor. This is from 2011 I think. Check it out, I was fighting mites thru the whole grow and they came thru it like champs. VERY, VERY smelly stuff right there at the end- I had to fumigate my house and basically wash or wipe everything. It was that bad. These were around 3+ weeks away from chopping.

OG Kush X18 578x433
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom