Irietimes Bare Bones Grows

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

What node did you pinch at?
I'm not sure if I asked this already >.<
I pinched all the plants on the fifth node. So I removed the sixth set of leaves that were coming up. I also cut off the first set of leaves (the single blade set just above the cotyledons). After I did this I waited a week or so and the blueberry and sd kept getting taller than the chems so I topped them again to try and even out the canopy and get their branches to bust out more.

Im excited, haven't seen the plants in a couple days, went to Yosemite with the fam. Hopefully their busting out:)

incogneato

incogneato

I pinched all the plants on the fifth node. So I removed the sixth set of leaves that were coming up. I also cut off the first set of leaves (the single blade set just above the cotyledons). After I did this I waited a week or so and the blueberry and sd kept getting taller than the chems so I topped them again to try and even out the canopy and get their branches to bust out more.

Im excited, haven't seen the plants in a couple days, went to Yosemite with the fam. Hopefully their busting out:)
Kick ass, ive actually been to Yosemite! Crazy drive up the mountain right? Beautiful sights for a mid west guy!

Irietime

Irietime

Kick ass, ive actually been to Yosemite! Crazy drive up the mountain right? Beautiful sights for a mid west guy!
It's def a special place. Waterfalls are going off this year, just raging. The granite mountains are a sight to behold. Super winding road up the mountain and down into the valley, those with motion sickness, act accordingly :p:)

incogneato

incogneato

It's def a special place. Waterfalls are going off this year, just raging. The granite mountains are a sight to behold. Super winding road up the mountain and down into the valley, those with motion sickness, act accordingly :p:)
It made me wish I was driving a vette or beamer. Some kind of well handling sports car, not a liberty haha. I was with my best friend, before I had kids so it was Cheech n Chong go to Yosemite. Pretty badass, stayed overnight and shot down to Vegas from there. Miss the good old road trip days. You from out west?

Irietime

Irietime

It made me wish I was driving a vette or beamer. Some kind of well handling sports car, not a liberty haha. I was with my best friend, before I had kids so it was Cheech n Chong go to Yosemite. Pretty badass, stayed overnight and shot down to Vegas from there. Miss the good old road trip days. You from out west?
Ya it was a four hour drive from my front door. We were trying to relive our road tripping days with a 6 month old and a 3 year old lol. Wtf, probably gonna wait a bit for the next roadie. Drive home last night was a nightmare. Hahahaha, happy to be home

incogneato

incogneato

Ya it was a four hour drive from my front door. We were trying to relive our road tripping days with a 6 month old and a 3 year old lol. Wtf, probably gonna wait a bit for the next roadie. Drive home last night was a nightmare. Hahahaha, happy to be home
Yea I can't imagine trying that now. I have a 4 year old and another that's almost 2...God bless you guys lol. I worked out there for a year with a few friends. We stayed in Corona. I had an apt in Dublin for the weekends. My other friend was mostly jn SD so I got to enjoy most of the state. Beautiful place. Last carefree year of my life. NY first experience with mmj, it was a real learning experience.

incogneato

incogneato

Sounds like jasper, Alberta. The good old rocky mountains. The Canadian ones are better : P

Unparalleled natural beauty everywhere. Better air.

The odd cougar or bear but eh!
Havent been but I know you guys have some beautiful country! I've really only been in the Windsor area and Ontario once. They didn't care for us yanks up that way too much tho lol

Irietime

Irietime

Sorry for the blurple vision, I'll work on some better lighting for pics. Moving right along over here. The sour d ( bottom right) is still stretching after being topped twice it's probably at the net this morning. Think I might try my hand at a super crop with her to let the others catch up a bit. The bottom left is the blueberry, she's staying pretty compact I'm gonna clip a few fan leaves on her to get some more light to the secondaries. The chem on the top is bushing out nicely.
IMG 4346
IMG 4347
These two above are both chems, their looking good. The one in the back is as tall as the diesel, just about to the net. It won't be long before I flip, I'm thinking a week or so. I'm getting a little anxious about how to time the flip, because of stretch with this amount of plants it's gonna fill up quick.
IMG 4333
Family shot above. They still got some room, but not for long. On the next run I'm thinking four plants would be perfect, two per screen.
IMG 4335
Here's the diesel last night(above) about an inch from the screen. And the others not far behind.
IMG 4342
Two chems above
IMG 4343
diesel again

IMG 4334
IMG 4339
justiceman

justiceman

Thanks y'all. What do you think about timing the flip? Fill the net a bit then flip? Or flip sooner and let the stretch fill the net?

I'm still trying to get my net filling technique down better, but from what I saw in my current run I let them fill the net out too much before flipping so now it's more of a support than a scrog hahahaha. So I'd want to lean more towards saying let the stretch fill the net if you can.

Irietime

Irietime

I'm still trying to get my net filling technique down better, but from what I saw in my current run I let them fill the net out too much before flipping so now it's more of a support than a scrog hahahaha. So I'd want to lean more towards saying let the stretch fill the net if you can.
Thanks jm, that's what I was leaning towards. If I let them fill the net then switch to 12/12 they'll stretch way past the net. I think I might try flipping when the majority of the plants are a couple inches under the net and see how that works

incogneato

incogneato

Sorry for the blurple vision, I'll work on some better lighting for pics. Moving right along over here. The sour d ( bottom right) is still stretching after being topped twice it's probably at the net this morning. Think I might try my hand at a super crop with her to let the others catch up a bit. The bottom left is the blueberry, she's staying pretty compact I'm gonna clip a few fan leaves on her to get some more light to the secondaries. The chem on the top is bushing out nicely. View attachment 679540 View attachment 679541These two above are both chems, their looking good. The one in the back is as tall as the diesel, just about to the net. It won't be long before I flip, I'm thinking a week or so. I'm getting a little anxious about how to time the flip, because of stretch with this amount of plants it's gonna fill up quick. View attachment 679533Family shot above. They still got some room, but not for long. On the next run I'm thinking four plants would be perfect, two per screen. View attachment 679536Here's the diesel last night(above) about an inch from the screen. And the others not far behind. View attachment 679538Two chems above View attachment 679539diesel again
Looking good bro! Gotta build a net like that, clean asf

Latest posts

Top Bottom