Is she dying or worth to keep going?

• Thread starter abrakota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
abrakota

abrakota

Hi guys, i got this product, it promises a perfect finish and better yield!
Is it a good or bad idea?

IMG 20230214 224324

Link here
IMG 20230214 224433

IMG 20230213 000446

abrakota

abrakota

@GNick55 here you are man..
I use Grow and bloom since yesterday, i stopped the micro as you suggested due to more nitrogen in it (5-0-1)
I fed yesterday Grow 2.2ml/2Lt Water Bloom 4.4ml/2Lt Water and 0.6ml/2Lt Cal-Mag, this brought the EC to 1.25
Ph stable 6.2-6.3 (i am not ph for many weeks now)
This is day 2 of week 7 in flower stage (soil, amnezia auto, mars ts600, 2x2 😁)

Grow
IMG 20230214 230914

IMG 20230214 230947

Bloom
IMG 20230214 231124

IMG 20230214 231022 1

IMG 20230214 230718

IMG 20230214 230751

IMG 20230214 104717 1
IMG 20230214 103806 1

IMG 20230214 103843 1

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
@GNick55 here you are man..
I use Grow and bloom since yesterday, i stopped the micro as you suggested due to more nitrogen in it (5-0-1)
I fed yesterday Grow 2.2ml/2Lt Water Bloom 4.4ml/2Lt Water and 0.6ml/2Lt Cal-Mag, this brought the EC to 1.25
Ph stable 6.2-6.3 (i am not ph for many weeks now)
This is day 2 of week 7 in flower stage (soil, amnezia auto, mars ts600, 2x2 😁)

Grow
View attachment 1331101
View attachment 1331102
Bloom
View attachment 1331103
View attachment 1331104
View attachment 1331105
View attachment 1331106
View attachment 1331107View attachment 1331109
View attachment 1331110
ok well i wouldn’t say it was necessary but you got it now.
we’ll use it soon..
though 7 weeks flowering, looks like 3-4 weeks to go easily..

abrakota

abrakota

This gonna be a really long long trip... i hope results will pay back!
Yeah i was pretty sure that its gonna take much longer than the breeder promises, but in all videos i ave checked about amnezia, shouldnt take so much thought! Maybe the stress after flushing and transplanting 7 weeks ago, caused this!
Ok i put Ripen away for now, and you tell me when to use and IF i should to!
Btw do you think that 3-4 weeks are enough for using Ripen, flushing some days, dark period for couple more?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
This gonna be a really long long trip... i hope results will pay back!
Yeah i was pretty sure that its gonna take much longer than the breeder promises, but in all videos i ave checked about amnezia, shouldnt take so much thought! Maybe the stress after flushing and transplanting 7 weeks ago, caused this!
Ok i put Ripen away for now, and you tell me when to use and IF i should to!
Btw do you think that 3-4 weeks are enough for using Ripen, flushing some days, dark period for couple more?
no flushing
no dark period
we’ll lower feeding till end..

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Sounds good.... maybe i use this one
Unless your goal is to clean out your drip system this product won't help you. It is used to remove fertilizer residue from automated irrigation systems. If you're trying to flush the plant before harvest then clean clear water should be all that is necessary.

abrakota

abrakota

Unless your goal is to clean out your drip system this product won't help you. It is used to remove fertilizer residue from automated irrigation systems. If you're trying to flush the plant before harvest then clean clear water should be all that is necessary.
Never used it tbh, but it says that works for soil too! I understand what you say, and as @GNick55 suggested lowering ferts slowly till the end may not really need for flush!
I ll stick to the schedule for now and we have 3-4 weeks to descuss and finally decide what is gonna work better!
Thanks for advice man!

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Never used it tbh, but it says that works for soil too! I understand what you say, and as @GNick55 suggested lowering ferts slowly till the end may not really need for flush!
I ll stick to the schedule for now and we have 3-4 weeks to descuss and finally decide what is gonna work better!
Thanks for advice man!
reduce feed till end as nick is suggesting you do, you can flush the soil after harvest before popping some new beans in there👍
reuse your soil get some good amendments in there and youll have even better results next round

abrakota

abrakota

reduce feed till end as nick is suggesting you do, you can flush the soil after harvest before popping some new beans in there👍
reuse your soil get some good amendments in there and youll have even better results next round
Nah this soil i am not sure about it! Probably for next run i will go by the book and get a proper soil! I can easily find here biobizz that has some good quality products as i read! I am already making plans for the next grow!!
Btw yeah i will follow Nick's advices and hope after all shit happened to the plant some time ago, not to cost so much in the end!

abrakota

abrakota

i think your safe in giving it the grow at 3-4 ml per gallon.. and the bloom at 5-6 ml per gallon
Nick i followed this advice adjusted to 3ml/gallon grow and 6ml/gallon bloom (doublle bloom than grow)
this weird thing happened today, i was usually watering with 2Lt water (~1/2 gallon), but today (was feeding time again) i decided to go until i see a llittle bit of runoff, i realized that i want 1 gallon until i see some runoff (not a lot, just some drops from the bottom of pot)
So probably for some weeks i was watering with half of amount that was really needed? Is it something to worry about?
An also in order to keep the EC of nutrient solution around 1.2 i ended up with 4.2ml grow and 8.4ml bloom, is it too much?
Btw you saw pictures yesterday and nothing wrong with the plant!
Should i keep doing like that? or reduce the nutes?
(Scrolling up a bit you will see pictures of the bottles grow and bloom)!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Nick i followed this advice adjusted to 3ml/gallon grow and 6ml/gallon bloom (doublle bloom than grow)
this weird thing happened today, i was usually watering with 2Lt water (~1/2 gallon), but today (was feeding time again) i decided to go until i see a llittle bit of runoff, i realized that i want 1 gallon until i see some runoff (not a lot, just some drops from the bottom of pot)
So probably for some weeks i was watering with half of amount that was really needed? Is it something to worry about?
An also in order to keep the EC of nutrient solution around 1.2 i ended up with 4.2ml grow and 8.4ml bloom, is it too much?
Btw you saw pictures yesterday and nothing wrong with the plant!
Should i keep doing like that? or reduce the nutes?
(Scrolling up a bit you will see pictures of the bottles grow and bloom)!
not sure you had to give more for e.c. reading though i don’t do that stuff..use more water to mix but only give plant so much??
you should be fine..

abrakota

abrakota

not sure you had to give more for e.c. reading though i don’t do that stuff..use more water to mix but only give plant so much??
you should be fine..
I adjusted the EC because i know for flowering must be around 1.3-2.0 With the doses that we calculated i reached 0.8, thats why i raised the nutes with the same ratio!
So i keep it like this?
Just to remind you that i am using RO water, mixed with a little bit of tap so i get EC 0.15 then adding the nutrients until EC 1.2-1.3
Should i add also cal-mag due to RO water has almost 0?
Sorry for the questions, but as we are getting to the end of the trip, i dont want to mess up with something (again 😄)

Top Bottom