Is This Killing Me?!?!

• Thread starter Consentratez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Consentratez

Consentratez

I know I'm probably throwing this one out but I don't know why it's doing that at al and I wish I did - have some HiGHLY medicated team work on it lol

Myco

Myco

I honestly don't know and have never seen anything like that.

However, not too sound pretentious, but the slab looks amateur as fuck. Not only the funky green tint and chunks of plant matter, but sometimes those tiny bubbles/air pockets are a good indication it wasn't properly purged.

And that combined with the strange residue... I wouldn't dab it personally.

Maybe someone else will come along with a better answer about that weird residue; but it's nothing I've ever seen.

Consentratez

Consentratez

I honestly don't know and have never seen anything like that.

However, not too sound pretentious, but the slab looks amateur as fuck. Not only the funky green tint and chunks of plant matter, but sometimes those tiny bubbles/air pockets are a good indication it wasn't properly purged.

And that combined with the strange residue... I wouldn't dab it personally.

Maybe someone else will come along with a better answer about that weird residue; but it's nothing I've ever seen.

Yea I wasn't very impressed with the batch myself and had to throw it in my purger for the last two days and it still needs more time lol - sucks cuz that's 50$ out the door

Consentratez

Consentratez

I think it was also fixed with dry ice.. I've never used that and could that have been an issue

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Just look at Myco's avatar compared to you pic, enough said. I would get my money back or did you get it off craigslist?
I think if you have to consume that make an edible will be the safest route

Consentratez

Consentratez

I'm guessing the white powder is a salt being left behind. How much do you know about the material it was extracted from?

Supposedly from an indoor grow - not sure of strain
- made with Newport
- water bathed only 2 hours
- dry ice as well
I put in my purger for almost three days now

Cleaned piece and retried wasted 50$ that I didn't have to begin with and screwed myself probably

Last edited:
Consentratez

Consentratez

I wasn't trippin too much but I do know something is wrong with it lol

Cleaned piece and took one more dab this is what occurred

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Supposedly from an indoor grow - not sure of strain
- made with Newport
- water bathed only 2 hours
- dry ice as well
I put in my purger for almost three days now
Sulfur ... does it smell or taste like matches? Does it sparkle?

Consentratez

Consentratez

Sulfur ... does it smell or taste like matches? Does it sparkle?

Hmm well it does smell but I haven't tried putting flame on it

So after observing more it seems to be only attaching to the mouth piece it doesn't attach to the rest of the piece.. I'm so confused n just want some good wax :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom