Island Sweet Skunk In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
teeker

teeker

lolsy .. Whatz THEYZ all said!!! ... :D f'n awEsum joBz Mitchy ... enjoYzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .... Mz Mull :p
jesus, nearly impossible to read 1/2 english 1/2 teenage girl, relax on the random CapS lOcKeyz LOlzeys enjoyszeeezys WOW

sorry, its just honestly brutal to read your posts compared to everyone else.

The Mulls

The Mulls

jesus, nearly impossible to read 1/2 english 1/2 teenage girl, relax on the random CapS lOcKeyz LOlzeys enjoyszeeezys WOW
sorry, its just honestly brutal to read your posts compared to everyone else.

lolsylols teeKer ... no needs to B soz ... tho what U sayN? ... a Mullsy should think to suit yoUr eyez?? .... lmfao .... perhaps I say juss skipz if it hurt u sO ... tho here ... a transcalationz 4u ... . "fairy giggles, i agree with these opinions of previous commentators .. beautiful job Mitchy .... enjoy the much deseved sleep" ... cheerz ... Mz M :p

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Thanks for the flashback to Yahoo! Chat back in 1995. I was 10, the technology was so new and he promised a new Red Power Ranger action figure after he measured my prepubescent twanger. But all I got was a rash. No Red Power Ranger action figure.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

DAMN MITCHY FUCKIN AWESOME YOU REALLY GOT YOUR SHIT DOWN MAN SWEET PICS I WOULD LOVE TO BLAZE ON SOME OF THAT FIRE

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Whats up chef.......thanks alot bro she came out pretty good would have been better if temps were not so crazy but nothing I can do about that just glad she is cooling down now.....would pack yah tons of bowls if your were in my area bro!

Looks killer Mitch!! Those are some sick colas you grew bro! Your plants look nearly perfect everytime and i like the way you fill that tent up! You got skills bro, keep on rockin.

Thanks alot jeezer colas came out pretty decent but man they shrink when they dry lol........thx alot for the props hope you get something rockign again soon bro!

Shit's cray. I love that strain to death, one of the best smells cannabis can have IMO.

Curious what your dry weight will be, looked super packed.

Keep murkin' it!

Yah she smells insane gotta love her.....the old pheno I used to get back in the day smelled better imo but this is a great pheno as well!

stay tuned for dry weight and nug shots....thx again bro!

absolutely agree GhenghisDon!

ISS reeeeeks soo good!

I agree as well and so do many others.....cheers bro!

^What he said! Nice work boss, glad you get to enjoy another great harvest soon! And the fact that the strain might never be grown in your garden again will make the smoke that much sweeter!

-Meeks

Sup meeks my man.....glad this grow is over heat was intense and it is really starting to cool down in my area again so that will be bonus....glad I got another successful harvest in as well they always make life better......I had a dream the other night that it was back in my garden no joke LMAO was kinda weird musta had a guilty conscience for ditching her!

cheers bro and your garden looks spectacular now plants are so damn lush and green makes me smile!!!!

lolsy .. Whatz THEYZ all said!!! ... :D f'n awEsum joBz Mitchy ... enjoYzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .... Mz Mull :p

hey Mullzy......thanks alot for stopping in again and I will enjoyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for sure!!!!

Very nice Mitch do u have a press?
Put in press then put in toaster oven @like 150-200 for a little bit makes it perfect jmo though never done
Bubble would like to though!!!

no press I usually don't like to press it I heard bubbleman say it can degrade heads and quality......but still can't figure out how to get full melt!

might give it a try tho thanks for the advice!

Ohh forgot the finish looks good, looks like all crysals do u compost when curing?
Ever watch any of Kogs videos on u tube check em out.He's from down under he describes the process
In like the 4th video but the whole series of videos are good.

never seen his vids I will check them out when I get a chance for sure....thanks for stopping by again bro!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

way to bring it home mitcht nugz // buds look yummie ////

sup Mo......love bringing home the bacon......now just gotta put it in the pan.......buds small very yummy can't wait to pack a big rip....stay tuned for some updates!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Hanging with my buds!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Whats up everyone......this will be my last update on this thread......very happy with the results!

Gotta get a better spot to dry my buds I snipped the colas thursaday and the stems snap already so I de stalked them and snapped some pictures after some samples.

in the pic above you can see the difference in color the golden stuff on the right was the colas I trimmed thurs and the stuff on left that is greener was done on saturday!

She smokes beautiful so happy with it.....for a 3-4 day dry she is super smooth and taste amazing a creamy citrus mirang on the taste buds smoked one huge bowl int he roor and Im very high super heady been smoking kush all day and the difference in high is like night and day this stuff is very motivational typing this with the hugest grin on my face with a very calming feeling in the body and can really feel it behind the eyes!!!

thx to all the peeps who sent all the positive vibes this way makes growing that much more fun when I get to share it with all the cool cats on this site....so a big cheers!

and another huge much deserved thx to Logic for making these Diaries possible!

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

You need a humidifier set to 50% while drying, otherwise you're losing some hard earned weight and quality. Takes 7-10 days to get a stem to snap at 50% and they will still have some give to them when pinched instead of being totally crispy.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

You need a humidifier set to 50% while drying, otherwise you're losing some hard earned weight and quality. Takes 7-10 days to get a stem to snap at 50% and they will still have some give to them when pinched instead of being totally crispy.

Oh yah bro I know how long it should take just shows how crazy weather here is so freaking dry.......got a dehumidifier at my buddies gonna grab it next time and set her up......usually when I dry in this area its a minimum of 5 days before they even start to feel dry.........these colas dried so quick but not worries about losing quality because she smokes amazing for speed drying so quick......the taste is amazing and the colas yielded 208 grams alone and there is still alot more drying should be a pound and a half easy!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Just taking a quick look Nugz. There are some nice looking produce drying there mate. Well done;)

Thx alot bro snapped some way better pics hope yah enjoy!!!

hey mitch, killed it bro, that was one full tent! excellent man

she was full bro very happy with the results considering the crazy temperatures......got way better pics have a peek.....cheers bro!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Alright Farmers let be be the first to apologize for taking such shitty pictures of the final product was just looking back at the nug shots and thought why the hell even post the finished product if im not gonna show it properly so I grabbed the cam setup some nugz and got to shooting.......hope you all enjoy the updated pictures and thx for the vibes....keep on blazing!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Got some older seeds gifted to me yesterday night from one of my good buddies...im pretty sure they are not making these anymore hopefully gonna find some fire!

Heritage seeds AF-PAK supposed to be a afghani pakistani cross if you coulden't figure it out already!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Those ISS nugs are textbook. Isn't there a 'blowfish' pheno of this strain? I think that's it. Nice work.

outwest

Jeezer

Jeezer

This is the part of the journal that sux, we get to see some dank ass herb grow right before our eyes. And at the end of it all, all we can do is stare at the damn screen lol smoke a fattie for me Mitchy! Awesome shots and great job on the grow.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Those ISS nugs are textbook. Isn't there a 'blowfish' pheno of this strain? I think that's it. Nice work.

outwest

Thanks alot OW.......they are beauties for sure already regretting ditching the cut seeing if my buddy has one I can get back lol.......the high is exactly what I prefer and look for!

no idea on the blowfish pheno I thought blowfish was another clone only strain?

This is the part of the journal that sux, we get to see some dank ass herb grow right before our eyes. And at the end of it all, all we can do is stare at the damn screen lol smoke a fattie for me Mitchy! Awesome shots and great job on the grow.

sup Jeezer....wish I could pack yah some rips of it bro...so many strains I see on here make me drool so I know what your saying........thx alot for the props bro and glad you enjoed the thread!

Top Bottom