Jeezer

Jeezer

just got back....

Photo on 9 5 12 at 1138 PM

Oldsam

Oldsam

Whopper wensday is my gig at least 1 time a month after that I'm good
Nice show Nugz u killin it.
Leave the neighbors alone they just checkin u to see if u on or off da beat next time they knock open door then go like ohh and close it. That'll get goin.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

just got back....

LMAO the nuggets are draggin everyone to the drive thru......hope it was tasty bro......cheers!

View attachment 248992

those better be ordered "like a mac"

no just regulars but those are great too....cheers bro!

Whopper wensday is my gig at least 1 time a month after that I'm good
Nice show Nugz u killin it.
Leave the neighbors alone they just checkin u to see if u on or off da beat next time they knock open door then go like ohh and close it. That'll get goin.

Thanks alot sam appreciate the kind words I try my best to keep up with all the peeps on here.......you can never go wrong with a whopper they are damnnnnn good!!

hahaha im sure the neighbours would love that be would be priceless to see!!!!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Alright ran some cheese buds and some headband trim in the payload buckets been awake for a couple of days and starting to feel it gonna sleep like a freaking baby tonight!

got three grades the 90m.....the 73m and the 25m

was a lil dissapointed on the yield n the 73 and the 25 bag but oh well they smell awesome....90 yilded great but I want more of the 73 and 25!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

YEAH MAN THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT IM GETTING JEALOUS I GOTTA THROW A PIC UP OF MY SUPER SPECIAL TRUE HEADBAND BUBBLE ITS WHAT IVE BEEN DABBIN SINCE I STOPED THE ERRL ANYWAY LOOKS KILL HOMIE I WISH I HAD TRIM AND MICRO NUG TO RUN I WOULD JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT BUT SOON HAHAHA
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

YEAH MAN THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT IM GETTING JEALOUS I GOTTA THROW A PIC UP OF MY SUPER SPECIAL TRUE HEADBAND BUBBLE ITS WHAT IVE BEEN DABBIN SINCE I STOPED THE ERRL ANYWAY LOOKS KILL HOMIE I WISH I HAD TRIM AND MICRO NUG TO RUN I WOULD JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT BUT SOON HAHAHA
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

yeye chef your bubble looked insane.....im hoping this comes out good it smells so damn strong....im personally loving the bubble and dry sift lately......looking forward to seeing your next runs ont he hash department!

Jeezer

Jeezer

Looks killer Mitch!! Those are some sick colas you grew bro! Your plants look nearly perfect everytime and i like the way you fill that tent up! You got skills bro, keep on rockin.

Oldsam

Oldsam

Alright ran some cheese buds and some headband trim in the payload buckets been awake for a couple of days and starting to feel it gonna sleep like a freaking baby tonight!

got three grades the 90m.....the 73m and the 25m

was a lil dissapointed on the yield n the 73 and the 25 bag but oh well they smell awesome....90 yilded great but I want more of the 73 and 25!

View attachment 249196View attachment 249197View attachment 249198View attachment 249199View attachment 249200View attachment 249201View attachment 249202View attachment 249203View attachment 249204

Very nice Mitch do u have a press?
Put in press then put in toaster oven @like 150-200 for a little bit makes it perfect jmo though never done
Bubble would like to though!!!

Oldsam

Oldsam

Ohh forgot the finish looks good, looks like all crysals do u compost when curing?
Ever watch any of Kogs videos on u tube check em out.He's from down under he describes the process
In like the 4th video but the whole series of videos are good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom