Island Sweet Skunk In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Whats up everyone hope all is green and good..........well the Iss are coming along nicely and starting to bulk up some more, only shitty thing is Im having some yellowing and some leaves are dieing off early but for some reason this cut seems to be doing this lately for some odd reason..me and a few buddies have ran it for awhile and lately are all noticing the same problem of fan leaves dieing off half way through flowering cycle when it never did that to us before...temps have been hot but like I said has appeard in my buddies grows to...maybe the clone is getting a lil tired but im not that worried she is putting on some weight and is super sticky and has a mouth watering smell.....gonna try and take em to 65 days with a good 2 week flush!

also problem could also be because they are such big plants in really tiny pots!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Well time for a lil update on the Socal seed Dawg Goo's......they are looking super healthy and growing pretty.....they have some nice smells for sure one absoulutly reaks of something I can't quite put my finger on yet but ill get back to you......they are all around the same height except for one lil guy that is alot slower but he smells of citrus and oranges so we will see......so far impressed with these seeds gonna clone them all tonight and possibly sneak some testers in next run...still haven't sexed any of them except the real stinky one which im 80% sure is a male...not gonna kill anything until I run the females at least once (if there are any) nd hopefully get some keepers then its onto the Southern Comforts!

Also does anyone that knows Afgooey see any resemblence in any of these????

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Thanks alot jim......they are some solid genetics cause I put them threw alot of stress and they still look great...cloned them all last night just gotta wait for them to show me sex they taking awhile!

cheers and thanks for stopping by!
must be females if they are taking a while to show...:p

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

I know I updated this thread the other night but I actually got in there tonight pulled out all the plants cleaned up all the bullshit underneath and tied up every branch in there so they are now ready to put all there energy into making some juicy buds.....I will hold off updates for another week or so until there is some pregress just wanted to get these up!

after doing all the work my hands smell like I was sqeezing lemons and oranges for the last couple hours so sweet!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Excuse me MitchyNugz while I wipe the drool off my bottom lip... Stunning work in bloom and shining like there's no tomorrow in veg... Phenomenal skillz all around my friend!

Whats Up Shady always nice to see yah.......thanks alot bro really digging the props coming from you, was on your thread again the other night and it's so damn insane....looking at your plants makes me feel like a shitty grower lmao......had a few problems with this cut so this is the last run for her already trashed her last night was tuff to do since it was one of the first strains I started growing but I got far better genetics to run so R.I.P ISS you were a generous girl for sure...........but thanks again shady far too kind!

some sexy ladies ya got there! fresh shave....yummy looking great mitch!

yo whats up Daze......got the Bic out last night and got rid of the stubble i like my legs smooth....few problems this run not my best grow but by far not my worst so still excited to harvest, but more excited to run the Rockstar next.

thanks bro and stay tuned!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Took these like 5 days ago just forgot to post em up........buds smell so damn good lemon lime mirang pie with a metallic backround just love it.....gonna miss this clone........fan leaves still look like shit glad summer is coming to an end.....any ways they got some very nice density to them as well she is usually a lil airy by genetics but she came out pretty rock this run!

im at like day 46 flower I think......will be cut at 60 days now!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

We will start this update with something to make your head nod back n fourth!!!!!!

Here is the girls at 48 days 12/12.....broke out the old camera I get better shots with it then my new way better camera......hope everyone is doing well........peace and enjoy!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

looking good bro...sticky icky :cool:

Thanks alot bro she is super sticky for sure...loving it!

ummm yeah^^ what he said^^lol...killin it my friend:D

hahaha cheers bro props mean alot......funny how I get better pics with my old shit camera then my new better one.......stay posted for more updates!

the nug posted in first page was grown with bio-canna and this round is flora nova so will be cool to see the finished product and compare!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Cloned all the Dawg=Goo's and they have all rooted only have 2 sexed so far got a male and a female out of the 5 still have 3 of them to sex and the southern comforts just got transplantd....just need to go get batteries for camera and ill snap some shot of them!

Top Bottom