Island Sweet Skunk In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
That last picture is especially sick Mitch! With trichome coverage like that and the lemon/orange smells you have been describing I am drooling over those buds! Too bad it was so hot this summer, they could have been even fatter, but they are seriously fire looking buds right now! Congrats and keep up the good work to finish strong!

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

That last picture is especially sick Mitch! With trichome coverage like that and the lemon/orange smells you have been describing I am drooling over those buds! Too bad it was so hot this summer, they could have been even fatter, but they are seriously fire looking buds right now! Congrats and keep up the good work to finish strong!

-Meeks

Thanks bro.....I hear yah on the heat, temps were insane this grow were like high 20's and low 30's the whole grow but I coulden't do anything else to cool the room.....but Im honestly super stoked on how they are turning out for having to deal with the high temps.....buds are super sticky and the smell is just insane makes me mad I got rid of the clone again.....they have decent density in them but still have a couple weeks left to harden up some more and with this strain that is when she puts on her weight.....funny me and my buddies were talking the other day about how this clone always survives and some how makes it back to our gardens......this is the third time now I have gotten rid of it and said om not growing it again(exactly what I said the first 2 times I got rid of it) and of course she make sit back for another full tent of it lol.....it's one of those strains that has a really unique smell and taste that you get used to after awhile but then after she is gone for a bit you crave that taste and smell again at least I always do.....and honeslty she is no weakling in the potency department she can pack a punch for sure....anyways thx for popping back in meeks always appreciate the props, Keep doing what yah do bro!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Chunkin' up bro! I've only grown her outdoors and she's a beast.

I hope all is well

D

Whats up delae.......glad you popped back by........they are beasts for sure a great S.O.G strain, these babies are 5 footers and there in a gallon and a half of soil each....they do awesome outdoors for sure ran it once before and it finished amazing.....got 2 out this year as well(in my outdoor grow thread) and they blew up so fast I put all my plants out after may 24 weekend and then I put the ISS out at start of july and they caught up quickly, still not as big but holding their own!

thanks bro.....all is well over here and I hope it's the same on your side of the fence!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Fuck I hate bitchesssss........Lived at my pad four 4 years wthout a single complaint about anything and it's alot of old people so You would here it fast if you were pissing someone off!

Got two new ladies moved in above me and they there 24/7 they don't work obvioulsly on welfare because I saw a food truck show up and drop them off shit.....and they both just banged on my door saying my music woke them up last night at 3 am which is a fucking lie called her right out to her face Id never play music at that hour and she started stuttering then said if my bass isn't turned down shes calling my landlord...fucking nerve of these lazy cunts to show up and complain cause I have music on which is not even loud My landlord heres it all the time and says its no problem at all and it's 1pm not a time for noise complaints when its not even loud.......man I know it's gonna be a war now with these two above me now fucking pissed..........4 years never a peep from anyone in the building and everyone in here blares music! hate to say it but my landlord loves me gets cash every month and never a problem and I do work for him around my building to keep the peace as well........

hope they like the newest Afu-Ra cause it's going on full blast bitches!

sorry had to rant to someone!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Fuck I hate bitchesssss........Lived at my pad four 4 years wthout a single complaint about anything and it's alot of old people so You would here it fast if you were pissing someone off!

Got two new ladies moved in above me and they there 24/7 they don't work obvioulsly on welfare because I saw a food truck show up and drop them off shit.....and they both just banged on my door saying my music woke them up last night at 3 am which is a fucking lie called her right out to her face Id never play music at that hour and she started stuttering then said if my bass isn't turned down shes calling my landlord...fucking nerve of these lazy cunts to show up and complain cause I have music on which is not even loud My landlord heres it all the time and says its no problem at all and it's 1pm not a time for noise complaints when its not even loud.......man I know it's gonna be a war now with these two above me now fucking pissed..........4 years never a peep from anyone in the building and everyone in here blares music! hate to say it but my landlord loves me gets cash every month and never a problem and I do work for him around my building to keep the peace as well........

If you are in your landlords good favor I would not sweat it at all. I had a similar issue not long ago, and I called the LL proactively, and they thanked me! Stole that complainers thunder in a jiffy!

outwest

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter

wana borrow my bumps also bro...4 x 12inch vega speakers, 2 x 12inch powered subs, 800 watt mossfet amp..jk bro that shit is to loud and the popos will b knocking at the door....i have a church across the street from me that bumps music and sings in tougnes lol.. and that shit is louder than mine...
watch out bro them bitches will b tryn to sniff you out o_O

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

If you are in your landlords good favor I would not sweat it at all. I had a similar issue not long ago, and I called the LL proactively, and they thanked me! Stole that complainers thunder in a jiffy!

outwest

Oh Im not sweating it at all they just picked the wrong day to be bitches.....but they truly are when they were moving in I tried to speak with them and they weren't having it!

Im in my landlords good books for sure 4 years havent been late with rent once or like I said cause any problems and I do work for him.......just had a really cool couple above me before and it sucks to see them go to be replaced by people making noise complaints about music at 1pm and it was on computer speakers how loud could it be lol!

she knocks on my door again im not gonna be as nice!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

wana borrow my bumps also bro...4 x 12inch vega speakers, 2 x 12inch powered subs, 800 watt mossfet amp..jk bro that shit is to loud and the popos will b knocking at the door....i have a church across the street from me that bumps music and sings in tougnes lol.. and that shit is louder than mine...
watch out bro them bitches will b tryn to sniff you out o_O

LMAO......bring em over Jimmy lets give them a reason to complain.......they complain about computer speakers so they would probly try and call national guard on your speakers!!!

thats funny with the church....can't tell them to shut up or you will go to hell!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
This cut is affectionately known as the Denver Durban.

outwest
had some last year...driving through denver and a buddy wanted to try some pineapple we had..so he puffed the pineapple while we puffed some denver durban...i gotta get me some durban :D

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
LMAO......bring em over Jimmy lets give them a reason to complain.......they complain about computer speakers so they would probly try and call national guard on your speakers!!!

thats funny with the church....can't tell them to shut up or you will go to hell!
man we would have a block party going in a matter of mins...lol....haha the church..im allready going to hell in there eyes lol..sleeved out ..and they looking at me like..when did this kat get out the klink lol

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

man we would have a block party going in a matter of mins...lol....haha the church..im allready going to hell in there eyes lol..sleeved out ..and they looking at me like..when did this kat get out the klink lol

hahahahah too funny bro......I love the looks some people give Tattoos.....they aint going anywhere so stop staring.....Haven't gotten to my forearms yet but soon enough!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
hahahahah too funny bro......I love the looks some people give Tattoos.....they aint going anywhere so stop staring.....Haven't gotten to my forearms yet but soon enough!
whats funny is that i have no bright pretty colors,,and they realy have to look hard to see..lol its funny when they figure out its a big evil looking face looking back lmao

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

haha, man oh man i know the feeling! used to work in a shop, so naturally the up the neck work is looked at weird,

especially nowadays, walkin in in a suit and tie, LOL.

hope that ISS is making your eyes water with the stench!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

whats funny is that i have no bright pretty colors,,and they realy have to look hard to see..lol its funny when they figure out its a big evil looking face looking back lmao

Exact same here hahahaha....except you get a few faces looking at you and mine are all black and grey too.....no color at all!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

haha, man oh man i know the feeling! used to work in a shop, so naturally the up the neck work is looked at weird,

especially nowadays, walkin in in a suit and tie, LOL.

hope that ISS is making your eyes water with the stench!

thats funny bro gotta love the neck ones.......haven't got any there either....but there is still lots of time.......suit and tie is funny......I just saw a moores suit commercial and the guy had a neck tat in it!

thx for stopping by bro......the ISS is a eye jerker for sure.....been flushing her with sucanat and she smells so damn good!

Top Bottom